Dean we need 2 talk about dad

dean we need 2 talk about dad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JzF2Q5Q_IPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dean no no don't no be bad guy evil no...................................................................................................................no i am be evil bad guy!!!!!!!

kek

cassty call god tell: asshjole

dean look after sam or i will kill u

Sammimymymymymymy u not die, I me die k?

SuPeRnAtUrAl

Hello potion seller, I am going into battle and I want your strongest potions

>Dean you no right about ruby she like me for me no me spooky powah!

>written by brad buckner and eugene ross lemming

When does the new season start?

>dad sold his soul 4 me what an asshole how could he
>Sammy i sold my soul for u

The entire series revolves around the Winchesters making a bad situation worse. They are consistently digging themselves a deeper hole. On one hand, it's very sad and cliched. On the other, it's hilarious.

it worked thematically early one, like in season 2

shit just got absurd after 5

This series is great and manages to stay fresh after years despite repeating the same which brother fucks up this season format.

season premiere was a few hours ago

>manages to stay fresh

lord no, last mytharc that was fresh was leviathans

In my opinion, the series was kind of doomed when angels were first introduced. Shit went from 0-100 really fast after that.

>levaithans
That was literally the worst season. You have fucking shit taste.

I didn't like them either, but you have to admit that Dick Roman is one of the most amusing villains of all time. He was charismatic and rude, in all the right ways.

yeah it was a bad season but it at least tried to be original you mongoloid

Saving grace of that season.
But Crowely and Lucifer are still better.

it was supposed to be the conclusion, shit going to 100 after all the build up fit

the family drama takes up a small amount of each ep so i don't mind that. i love the monster-of-the-week format.

>shit just got absurd after 5

i'm not a season-arc-story fag so i enjoy every single season because of the thoroughly enjoyable episodes.

It's always original fag. They may use countless tropes. But they own it. It's their thing. And it's always got an original twist.

>its always original
>its not reusing plotlines/shitty relationship dramas from the earlier seasons constantly

they just slap different names on shit, guess it fools retards like you

Just started season 3. If you were to compare seasons after 5 with last seasons of x files, is it the same level of "what the fuck were they thinking"? With Scullys alien baby and whatnot.

>mfw they kill of the only british man of letters thats actually british

yeah along those lines, at least dean doesnt get abducted by a UFO

It was supposed to end after 5. But it is so beloved a show by the fans they kept writing them to bring it back. So they did. Shit has a zannier feels and the stakes became ridiculously high all the time because of how 5 ended.
But imo it's never faltered except maybe a bit during levaithans.
It's truly a show made with love for the fans

as i said, i'm not a season-arc-story fag so i never go "wtf they were thinking" because i only view the season-arc-story as a backdrop upon which to enjoy each episode.

most of the moaning is due to the fact they didn't like the big bad of the succeeding seasons. but the episodes themselves are mostly wonderful. the quality did not drop. they were just disappointed they didn't get the kind of big bad they wanted.

making it so much fan pandering can be a problem, castiel is far past his expiry date and is obviously just there for the fans, look at charlie or that LARPING episode, hell any charlie episode

And the fucking musical my god

some later seasons have had pretty lazy/forgettable monster of the weeks

season 8 only had 4 or 5 good ones if that

Amara was pretty big and bad
The scene when the demons and angels joined forces to fight her was kino

i suspect the british men of letters has been taken over by something evil. i suspect the "old man" they mention is not human. making kids kill their best friend is a dead giveaway that something is wrong with the brit men of letters organization.

you mean where they all fought her in a shoddy warehouse and it was like a bad videogame

They killed Charlie off though And not in a Crowley or Castiel definitely still alive or getting revived somehow sort of way

For Supernatural this was pretty good. Like dude what do you expect.
youtu.be/JzF2Q5Q_IPE

I remember that in the beginning of the show there was something about Sam or dean not being the same person because he had died, but it was never mentioned again. Wtf.
Am i remembering it wrong?

Season 8 does not exist. Season 8 is not canon. Season 8 is Carver's repugnant fan fiction. I will never forgive Carver, may his dick shrivel painfully, for introducing that series-wide plot hole making Heaven able to remote-control and mind-wipe angels.

For those not familiar with the series-wide plot hole: Carver wrote it so that Heaven has for millenia been able to remote-control angels making do abhorrent acts such as making Castiel, in biblical times, massacre a whole city of men, women and children and then mind-wiping him so he won't remember what Heaven made him do. In season 8, Heaven also remote-controlled Castiel into killing an angel friend he rescued from Crowley. The massive plot hole is why didn't Heaven remote-control and mind-wipe Castiel when he sided with the Winchesters in season 4?

Lol which brother which time?

I don't remember, but i think it was the first time Sam died. When he was stabbed.

>FUCK you, Dean!

Archangels still ruled heaven. They knew Sam was Lucis vessel so they wanted Cass nearby.

I think you meant Sam but it's not in the earlier seasons. In season 6, Sam was rescued from the Cage but his soul was left behind making him different, uncaring and emotionless. In that hilarious X-Files homage episode, Sam did not feel sad or worried when Dean got abducted and went missing for hours. As a matter of fact, he hooked up with a girl instead of continuing looking for Dean. But Dean got Death to go into Cage and get Sam's soul and put it back into Sam.

>That scene when Sam watched Dean get turned into a vampire and smiled
I miss soulless Sam.
That fucker was hilarious. Chad Sam.

Why doesn't Lucifer just rape Mary, make a new child and use that child to open a new portal back to the main universe

Sam didn't come back different after he was stabbed in season 2. I think you meant this .

He probably will. That child will be the final boss this season. Mary will probably be all mind broken and his slave too.

No, in season 3 some demon tells Dean "Can you be sure the brother you brought back is the same Sam you knew?" or something like that. It was never brought up again because it was just a demon talking shit

No. It's not that time. It's very early.
I remember that dean sells his soul after sam is stabbed and Bob says" Do you really think that's your brother that the demon brought back!? ". He seemed more violent, but it just stops there.

Oh, so it was a demon. I thought it was bob. But at the time he did seem different.

Sam was part demon because of a ritual done on him as a child. He drank demon blood and got powers and shit but turned evilish.

He was more intense because he was desperate and willing to do whatever it took to rescue Dean from his death-in-one-year deal. But he wasn't fundamentally different like he was when he came back without his soul.

S2 finale, the yellow eyed guy said it.

I know that, it wasn't related to that.
It's what this guy here said:

Yeah, Azazel talked shit all the time

Sam was not different. That was just the demon lying to Dean in an attempt to manipulate Dean into not trusting Sam and driving a wedge between the two brothers.

That's cause He was the one whose blood Sam drank to get powers

So 4im on season 7 and when does my autistic husbando Castiel come back ?

I didn't like iot much when he started playing god, hopefully he'll have his humility back.

Castiel has helped the brothers derail so many of the Archangels' and Heaven's plans. It's as if they had no control over him.

Is that the season with the black goo?
He is only a few episodes towards the end of the season.

I liked tonight's premiere.

SAM SAMMMY SSSSAAAMMMMM

What Dean?

I luv you mane

they think castiel died or disintegrated but later discover him memories gone. castiel thinks he's an ordinary man given by god healing powers. the scene when he regains his memory and starts smiting demons was awesome. the song in the background made it even more awesome.

You didn't have to throw all these spoilers at the guy lol

theme songs

sam and dean have carry on wayward son
death has o, death
suggest songs for castiel
suggest songs for crowley

sorry. but that wasn't the main story of the ep though.

Poison - Fallen Angel

This.

>Hey Dean we can literally close off Hell forever, not even Lucifer will be able to leave, all it's going to cost is my life, but that's OK because I'll get to be with Jessica again (remember her? the writers sure don't) and frankly I don't mind dying anymore, plus one life in exchange for millions is pretty damn fair
>NO SAMMY NO!

thanks, user. the title is perfect but the tune does not match castiel i think. while looking for yt clip of poison's fallen angel i saw a link for another fallen angel song by three days grace and listening to it i think it fits castiel better.

Anyone else kinda pissed off at how they made Demons and Angels into fucking trash-tier?

In the first few seasons, a single Demon was a huge fucking problem for Sam & Dean together, they'd win, sure, but they'd get the shit kicked out of them while doing so.

Then the Angels came along and they made Demons look like a fucking piece of wet toilet paper - Castiel's entrance involved Dean and Bobby throwing literally everything they knew at him and Castiel didn't even seem to notice they were doing anything to him. Shit, one of the last episodes in Season 4 has Dean sucker-punching him and nearly breaks his hand as a result, doing literally nothing to Castiel.

Now in this season's opening, Sam & Dean fistfight Angels as if they were just regular people.
>b-but muh powers of heaven are weaker now
Sure, that'd make sense I guess. Except they were doing this shit in season 5 and 6 too.

They should introduce the more powerful Angels that they've only touched on once. Like the Grigori etc, BRING THEM BACK! All these cherubs and Seraphim running around.

It's because of asspull powerleveling. Supernatural has the same problems as most shonen anime.

Cas is coming back tho.

Azazel tells dean in the cemetery show down "are you sure what you brought back is 100% sammy?"

castiel singlehandedly ruined the season 7 finale

Iron Maiden - Fallen Angel

It's actually the Darkness but yes, the leviathans were good breaks from heaven vs hell. And the levis were very efficient opponents

Piss off, carver. 8-10 were far more problematic than the leviathans
>retcons everywhere
>dozens of subplots that go nowhere or aren't related
>rehashing the civil wars of s6
>rehashing castiel becoming human
>countless reference to Carver's other show "Being Human"
>rehash of castiel taking power from a dark source
>sam and dean fighting about the exact same issue 3 seasons long
>metatron
>angels are reapers
>lucifer suddenly older than michael

Seasons 8-10 destroys the lore much much worse than leviathans did. The levis might be boring for you but at least they didn't gove you headaches when trying to make sense of the entire series' canon

>Now in this season's opening, Sam & Dean fistfight Angels as if they were just regular people
Did you watch the same premiere as i did because sam was getting beat up and dean was almost desperately flinging any object in the background to no use. Only after sam drew the banishing sigil did they gain the upper hand

As much as i hate carver, the angels falling caused them to be weaker and we all know the boys are getting incredibly experienced with more and more tools to deal with angels and demons

in season 12 it feels that most of the warrior angels died (maybe due to leviathans like that empty angel garrison castiel mentioned in the leviathan season) and what's left are clerk and secretary angels. the angels that lucifer (using castiel as vessel) talked to in that conference room in heaven definitely looked and acted like clerks and secretaries.

That too. I mean the angel who took heaven's lead in 12 is the gardener Joshua and he literally dies in 2 seconds once Dagon sneaks up behind him and dusts him

>joshua dies
why am I still in this thread when I'm not up to date

Oop sorry mate

>Dagon

The lovecraftian God ?

Watch and find out

no, the kaftkaesque demon

Dagon roughly translated to fish god or some shit was worshipped way back, in Lovecraft think he's a High priest of Cthulhu, god or just a bigass deep one

All of the above is coole than what they gave us

it could be nice if for once we could have a monster that doesn't look human.

The Chitters had buglike monsters no?

So how is Castiel coming back? Any theories?

I would think Lucifer's son brings him back.and how do you think Lucifer gets out of the alternative world? I guess Sam will get Lucifer's son to open the portal against Dean's advice. Lucifer makes it back but not Mary.
Then he can't open the portal again for some stupid reason.

I just hope it's not as simple as having Jack wave his hands, or there'd be no real reason they couldn't have him bring back everyone. Please not Charlie

Probably ApoCas will be merged with OGCas

All lovecraftian lore pertains to purgatory creatures like Dr. Visyak's species (such a good character, bless her) and the Old Ones/Leviathan

>Jack, I am your father
>NOOOOOOO!!

Another thread dying. Wew

>this fucking moloch episode

WEW

The Memory Remains is legit one of the best MOTWs they've done recently. It's very back to form and tries to be a bit creepy. Not to mention the throwback to the family business and their initials were so fucking nostalgic