Sup Forums BTFO. HILLARY IS HEALTHY AHAHAH. TAKE OFF YOUR TINFOIL HATS

Sup Forums BTFO. HILLARY IS HEALTHY AHAHAH. TAKE OFF YOUR TINFOIL HATS

twitter.com/TheLeadCNN/status/776161442839965697?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

breitbart.com/video/2016/09/14/cnns-gupta-clinton-health-document-release-not-a-release-of-medical-records-by-any-means/

BUMP

pol cant defend this lol

>poo in loo """doctors"""

Where is she? Got any pictures or videos after the NYC incident?

Resting. Have you ever been sick?

I've never had to have my lifeless body tossed into a moving van like a side of beef.

>physical exam
>excellent mental condition

CTR, literally only 10% of Americans consider CNN even remotely credible anymore. On Sup Forums that statistic is closer to 1%.

You need to come up with better shill tactics and adapt to this board culture better. Time is running out for you faggots and trump is winning

and you believe that?

You never been drunk? WTF go out.

Hillary was drunk?

this

a physical exam and the only positive they can come up with his mental health?

Have you been drunk in the middle of the day during a ceremony?? Fucking degen

>normal
>mental condition

No mention of the fainting or what caused it

Wouldn't you be drinking for the fallen people? I would be emotional

Sad part is that Hillary can't even drink alcohol because of the powerful anti-stroke medication she's on.

>drunk on the job
nigger detected

I think we should all drink for the fallen Hillary.

>Job
She wasn't campaigning.

She sure as hell wasn't there for the champagne.

>she's not sik guis
>literally faints in public
Literally has Doc Brown orbiting her

Champagne is a creeper. Girls can't hold their liquor.

Take off the tinfoil user.

Really makes you think

>Gupta
Really makes your neurons fire in such a way that induces the distinct phenomena known as the human thought process

>guys, the doctor who was treating her when she literally lost consciousness said she's healthy now

I'll throw you a few cents by giving you a reply to ask what part of my post is tinfoil?

Is it tinfoil to assume you may be a part of CTR? Because it's been 100% irrefutably verified that CTR posts here.

Is it tinfoil to say faith in CNN is at a historical low? Because I can provide the documentation there too.

Just let me know buddy

Go take your meds Bill

Hillary will survive till election of trump to screw over Obama for him stealing her chance in 08

>this health document is useless
>Sup Forums btfo

Can't even into reading comprehension huh

>a leaf
Nice b8

So you're telling me her dead body is healthy? I've not seen the living breathing Hillary since they threw her fat ass into the van.

People pass out when its hot.

Nice argumentation shill

>go out
no

I tried.

You actually believe that?

It was 70 degrees.

>80
Try living in Florida sometime, friendo
If you're passing out in 80 degree weather, then you're pretty fucking frail. Trump is older, fuck that faggot Bernie is older than both of them, and he wasn't passing out and shit.

77*

really makes my synapses exchange neurochemicals

>Says hillary is healthy
>Posts pic pointing out she didn't release medical records at all
Huh?

This

Gupta is a fucking cuck

I watch CNN regularly because I like to keep up on what the liberal media is up to and he's on the top 3 cucks

Is Hilldog actually on that shit?

You guys are autistic but you're okay.

>he's never been to an Irish wake

i guess that's okay

It was mid seventies when she got the vapors.

>Have you been drunk in the middle of the day during a ceremony?? Fucking degen

i mean it would be offensive to not use their open bar...right?

KEK confirmed

Ive been 0laying do a shot everytime fox plays the clip.

Im hammmered

Im

rly maed it hurt in my brane

where is her height and weight?

Yo cunts ITT please learn to read and not be taken in by low quality b8 threads.

>Gupta said, “This is not a — this is certainly not a release of medical records by any means. This is very similar in some ways to what we got July of last year. There may be more coming, it’s a little bit unclear."

Whole story is that Hillary's doc shot out a one-pager saying she is good and le best doctor ever Gupta called bullshit.

Wait what.
I've nearly died of pneumonia before, you don't get over it willy nilly in a couple of days.
No doctor should be finding her healthy this seems very fishy. Pneumonia isn't a cold.

>People actually believe the clinton's aren't capable of having a doctor lie on their behalf

Fucking KEK.

Sexist confirmed

Kaine has his listed, what is hildawgs?

is it really 5 2 and 190?

Come early, they run out of beef.

>first a leaf gets the ultra-hitler get
>badselfeater turned out to be a load of shit
>now this

What a day. I hope this is just the calm before the great shitstorm

Don't worry about her health goys

You're right. Mixing alcohol and diazepam can make you pass out.

CTR fuck off. We're not falling for that fake ass bait

>ctr
>clearly against shillary

fuck off with your bait

All kidding aside. Coumadin, the anti-stroke medication she's on, causes liver failure if you drink with it. It's also very dangerous to take antibiotics with it.

I'm a hill head now

>70 year old woman with Pnemonia

>she is very healthy

kek sounds like a quak doctor, she is...by definition... suffering from a life threatening illness.

It's clearly some Microsoft Word bullshit someone typed up. You're just trying to get this spreading so that you can discredit it.

thanks for correcting my record.

so happy someone saved these. Can we now confirm it's legit. He got the Dr. correct and everything apparently.

Hur dur some doctor said she was ok. I could release a report saying you aren't a faggot but it wouldn't make it true.

obvious slide thread
sage

I'm as pro-Trump as it gets. You've got to pick your battles. Pushing some obviously fake bullshit just makes our legitimate concerns about her health look weak and conspiratorial. Whoever made that fake is terrible at it. They could have at least copied the real letterhead from her doctor.

it isn't like there have been any other doctors lying recently

Against what?
I'm having trouble understanding how this makes Sup Forums btfo.

>not being drunk on 9/11
Best way to never forget is to have nothing to remember

Wut? Gupta just said this wasn't a medical history document. How Sup Forums btfo?

Why is she passing out while standing if shes fine?

As if doctors haven't already had a long documented history of lying outright for candidates about their health. One needs only to look at that freak cripple FDR.

Hillary and her doctors are a lying sack of shit. Perfect blood pressure without any antihypertensive medication? Ideal cholesterol with perfect HDL and yet she's on no cholesterol medication?

Is anyone supposed to believe this? It makes sense that they'd hide she's on these type of drugs. What do you get when you combine:
>combination antihypertensives - for an elderly white woman it's most likely a Thiazide-type diuretic/ACE inhibitor(ACEi cause a persistent dry cough)
>cholesterol medication
>vitamin B12, which she's confirmed to be taking. if taking a diuretic she'd be deficient because B vitamins are water soluble
>anticoagulants, she's confirmed to be taking warfarin.

What you get is a powerful regimen of stroke prevention medication. If people knew this, they'd start talking. Talking about 2012, the life threatening blood clot found in Illary's brain, and of course

Her "concussion."

wtf, i'm with her now

that's frightening.

The doctor was known already. It's something a teenager wrote in Microsoft Word. He couldn't even bother to photoshop in the right letterhead.

It's just a trap from CTR to get us to push bullshit that is fake so they can discredit it later and make any health claims look conspiratorial.

I dont get what the big deal is about a 'first female president' were onto our 3rd female prime minister here, you guys are so behind the times. also looking at the way she was hauled into the van, as a human being its a tragic thing to witness our mortality, as its hilary, it softens the blow somewhat.

so you are saying that they somehow predicted her doctors name? how would they know the EXACT name of her physician before it was even public knowledge?

OJ Simpson plead not guilty so he obviously didnt kill anyone

I had shrap flung through the fucking LEG and shot through MY FUCKING SHOULDER AND had a collapsed lung and STILL didn't fucking act like that when I was shot in Afghanistan, I got up, I walked to the helio with minimal help since we had a buddy who was in worse condition I just had my shoulder wrapped sideways across my chest toga style around the back, and a tourniquet on my leg where the shrap went into my leg.

prove that it was public knowledge, go ahead and show us where it can be found along with a date of publication.