How does it feel to know all your waifus got started sucking this man's shlong?

Wait, you mean people here weren't just joking about having waifus?

I don't care

>reddit thinks this is breaking news

/thread

i dont care that you dont care

Just wait till this story hits the presses

SOON

>This tween producer hired a lawyer once he found out the formerly annoying singer and her former co-star want to speak out. A cast mate of the former co-star is also willing to speak.

>Dan Schneider/Ariana Grande/Victoria Justice/Jennette McCurdy

Bullshit!!! Miranda is pure!!!!

Kinda sad that, but deep down we always knew it was pay to play.

>having a "waifu"
what are you, a piece of shit?

>famous
>pure

The world is run by sluts and chads, user

Guys why does he always have the one eye more open than the other

I feel like I've known him as a rapist for years. Wasn't it obvious?

well guess what?

I fapped about Emma Watson being defiled by a goblin. But I never cared about those Hollywood bitches.

he's winking at us user. saying ''i can still taste this chick, you never will"

The same with all these fuckers. Everyone jokes about Epstein and Geffen and all the other rich cunts, but we all know it's true.

Even when we get told it's true, like the Corey Feldman exposing the kiddy sex ring active right now, we just "forget" about it a few weeks later

me too:

It will be Sup Forums's final victory. A day of celebration, of justice, of righteous joy. The meme's will flow like wine and all will be well in the world. It will b to us what Trump's victory was to Sup Forums.

is my queen emily blunt pure?

It all makes sense, most of his bitches are just terrible actresses with no charisma. why are they considered victims while they took the place of legit good actresses that weren't sluts?

if talent was the key to success in hollywood, all movies would be great

Will happily trade a waifu for data as interesting as this shit.

nah

I worry that the truth, the terrible amount of defilement that has taken place, will mean people won't be able to actually talk about it once it becomes public.

They names are too familiar, the pain too fresh

>jew producers fucking lead actresses for roles is news to people
>they also don't realize that these actresses are perfectly ok with it, only to pretend to be victims when the time comes

I wouldn't say they're OK with it completely, but they did agree to pay that price. They wish they didn't have to, but being rich and famous was too enticing. TL;DR, they're all hoes

Actually it looks like everyone at Hollywood got extremely pissed at Harvery pimping Jennifer Lawrence all these years. She is absolutely terrible and was cast in the wrong roles that should have went to more mature women, the miscast was obivous but now we know it was Weinstein all along. I wonder if Mother!'s flop is the film that tipped the jar

That's your waifu?

Jesus bro, get an imagination

My waifu has been Oscar nominated, she's actually young, and she didn't got harvested
feelsgoodmane.PNG

Sure thing buddy

>having a 3dpd waifu

I don't have waifus because i'm not beyond the desperation event horizon.

>conspiracy theorist thinks he knew about something Meryl Streep had no idea about

Not true, but real close.

Her mouth is just too big

>waifu

Gotta start somewhere?
Sorry to break it to you, your celebrity crush isn't pure

My waifu got started sucking Tim Burton dick, not Harvey.

What was this guy name again?

Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider

>well, imagine my shark

>When your North-Korean Moon-Runes Interpretation Forum once again becomes the source of breaking news and meltdown of public figure and/or institution.

Dan "Get deep inside her" Schneider

I don't know if they'll do that. It's a major crime that would come to light.

What if the harvester is my husbando?

Feels good

Now the real question wsd the Jew Weinsyein responsible for killibg Heathus?

I'm glad I can finally drop Emma Watson for good tbqh. What a hack.

My waifu got started overseas and has no ties to Weinstein. Christians win again!

Dan "if she is nine it is fine" Schneider

2d waifu > 3d slut

if you have no 2d waifu, you should get a raifu and end u laifu

Don't call him that

he always has the same face in every picture lol