First Ben Affleck

>first Ben Affleck
>now Jason Momoa

Someone is systematically targeting the members of the Justice League...

>What the actual fuck
>*person* is CANCELLED
fucking hate nu-speak

>jokes about rape
>just as bad as actual rape

They will next publish audio clip of Gal Gadot saying Palestinian kids should be blown to bits with rockets and bombs.

liberals are fucking fags dude

are marvelcucks behind this sad display of YAS KWEENing?

>CANCELLED
Is this even grammatically correct?

>Makes a joke about raping khaleesi 6 years ago after being paid to pretend rape her
What a monster

>Babe
4th result on google
littered with clickbait garbage
Good credible source op.

no one would give a fuck. palestinians don't count as people.

I hate you West.

Neither do Jews, what's your point?

That was the point of his Karl Drogo character though.

I'm glad I'll never be famous because some liberal cunt would inevitable pay one of the data miners for dirt that everyone has because everyone outside of braindead pc zombies uses the internet as their outlet for venting

GB2 Sup Forums.

Quick, someone ask gal gadot how she feels about Palestine! t. disney

Disney is fucking ruthless. WB still stuck in 90's marketing.

What does the Mouse have on them?

It was within the context of Game of Thrones.

Based Walt is gone: his legacy in ashes. Kikes took over.

Disney is the most jewy company on the planet.

>Someone is systematically targeting the members of the Justice League...
better get Rorschach on the case

They could discover a video of her eating a Palestinian child and it wouldn't matter. No one would criticize her for fear of being accused of antisemitism.

jews are errywhere my friend one of your friends u think is white could be a jew and u'll never know

I hope they don't have any dirt on Henry

>all these fake outrage stories
Makes me think of the time I wedged my junk between some chicks ass cheeks in Chemistry class while I was helping her.

Disney is behind it all. 15 years down the line, they will own the rights to the Dc universe.

is it a joke he made about playing carl drogan?

Erzas safe

>He actually thought the Mouse wouldn't win
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THE MOUSE ALWAYS WINS DCUKS

OH PLEASE YES

Jewish Americans already hates Israelis for some reason

What about Weinstein?

He should have only raped Palestinians.

JUSTICE LEAGUE 2: KEKS AND KIKES

>FACEBOOK SAYS IT'S TRUE!!!
South Park did it.

but he got paid to rape dany on camera and the girls loved him for it?

me in the center

If you really believe the patriarchy exists, as a man, why would you want to destroy something that is supposed to benefit you? It seems really pathetic to me that you would allow others to guilt you into self destructive behavior.

The crazy thing is, this isn't exactly some obscure dirt they dug up. It's a harmless joke from the official first Game of Thrones comicon panel after being asked what he liked about playing Khal Drogo. Why would the outrage for that start 7 years later?

How can you destroy something you can never really explain? They have tedious monologues about how the Patriarchy be keeping them down and sheeeit, but they can never give a definition of what it really is. And what will they replace it with? Themselves? Then they just give paupers mansions and fat cats are kicked out onto the streets, they will only have changed places.

I fucking swear these are the same retards that go to those fagy hipster bars that film them watch Game of thrones

>Someone is systematically targeting the members of the Justice League
I think we all know who's behind this...

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER!!!!!

Zuckerberg strikes again.

why did they cast filthy frank as the flash anyway?

Patriarchy stopped benefiting us the moment divorces became a thing and suddenly as a patriarch you had to pay child support and never see your kids.

>Get wet from watching his GoT character pledging he will rape, enslave and slaughter his enemies
>Reee he joked about rape, kill him!

he's gay

I WAS RAPED BY GAL GADOT

THis might seem extraordinary and just unbelievable to you, but trust me, it's not. I am an Israeli man, and I was "lucky" enough to meet her when she was going through her required military service. Now, I'm much older than her, I'm fact 40, but she still wanted to talk to me for no apparent reason. We talked through the night, we talked about everything that was going on in our lives at the time, meanwhile I could see that she was playing with her rifle, in a very sexual/masturbatory way if I may say so. Nothing majorly sexual of course, it's not like she was sticking it into her vagina, but still she was fingering the barrel only to lick her fingers immediately afterwards.
Long story short we went home and she undressed me, she was kinda pointing at me with her rifle but back then I didn't even notice that that much, so we slept together.

Years pass by and I have to sit through Wonder Woman at the cinema, I felt violated to my very core, every cell of my body was being molested by such a god-awful, revolting glorified kids movie. Her facial expression changes maybe twice throughout the whole movie, her action scenes are laughable, her forehead is as evanescent as the audience's interest in the movie. That's when I realised I was raped by Gal Gadot, not when she threatened me into having sex with her, but when I had to watch her garbage movie at the cinema.

Impossible, all of my friends have let me borrow money.

The main thing that world does that is retarded is choose sides instead of treating Israel and Palestine as exactly the same.

Jesus Christ, if you accurately sketched him you would be accused of antisemitism.

I came.

At what point are men going to collectively say to women "You know what? Yes, sometimes we make stupid sexist jokes. It's called humor, get a sense of it. Fucking lighten up and get over it, cunts".

This is what makes zero sense. If men really do control everything and have all the power, why the fuck would any of this feminist bullshit be taken seriously at all, let alone completely saturating every aspect of popular culture and media?

Women dont have a sense of humor. They'll never get it

Manufactured outrage. Got to keep the clicks going.

In the wise words of William Burr: "Nobody corrects them because they wanna fuck 'em"

Stop being so stupid.

>babe.net

are yous niggas srs?

Sometimes correcting them IS how you fuck em' though. I'm hoping some actor goes out and says "I ain't apologizing for nothing. It was a fucking joke. I didn't rape anyone. It was. a. fucking. joke. If you can't deal with that suck my dick."

why is that stupid?

Because it's a bunch of drivel that didn't even have anything to do with the post you replied to or the subject at hand.

>Manufactured outrage
Like literally all outrage today. I'm fucking tired of this.

>mansplaining
HGU

Honestly from what ive seen Jason is the type of guy who can say this. Dont be afraid dude be the chad you're destined to be

Like look at the guy. Does this guy really need to rape anyone in his entire life? He makes a joke(which is fucking ages old) and now theyre getting triggered because they know they'll never have a chad like him

oh ok so you're just retarded then

Western women should be killed off

well amber heard likes anal

Probably nothing on Cavill outside of his balding.

I bet my left hand that all of these girls would love for him to have his way with them.

Look at him ffs.

maybe you are the jew

I wish I could stop hating women

It would be funny if it was something orchestrated by Jaret "the jokester" Leto becauso of methode acting.

>Why would the outrage for that start 7 years later?
Justice League in a month

Why don't they cast Momoa as Conan in a reboot?

Because numales exist. They exist because they're beta bitch boys who'll take the side of cunts and bare their fangs against their own fellow men. Numales, primarily are the problem. Bitches are easy to put in their place.

m8

Who could be behind this?

hollywood males and feminist enablers built the machine that will strange them

This. It's the only answer that makes any real sense.

I think people are being pushed, and 'supported', because Marvel is getting twitchy. Their MCU is about to have it's big climax next year, and then they have to try and rebuild momentum behind a new long-term plot with figures like Dyke Marvel and Doctor Forgotton as their new Cap and Tony.

The last thing they want is a strong DCU having entered it's stride with 'new'/unfamiliar heroes competing for that precious box-office money and attention, because competition mean they have to actually try. Especially since their comic division is dying and due for a spanking by papa Mouse.

They did, didn't they? I don't think it did very well. I don't really know, not a Conan fan, but I vaguely recall it.

At first it was good to see that Jew get btfo, but now these women are starting to get uppity

Isn't his character in GoT an actual rapist

no they were married

>J.K. Simmons
>Willem Dafoe
Looks like Justice League is going to be great.

THE MOUSE ALWAYS WINS

Fucking Soros

>Gal Gadot saying Palestinian kids should be blown to bits with rockets and bombs.
No joke. Tara strong said similar stuff like that on twitter.

I remember reading about the outrage here when it first happened. Why are they outraged again? Because it's trendy?

He a tranny. Of course he is

We know for a fact Disney is trying to smear DC because DCEU is basically as successful by the fourth movie as marlel is by the 20th. They are outpacing them pretty hard and if JL does as expected, the two biggest domestic capeshit in 2017 will be DC's. Hence the fake news and manufactured outrage

>tfw DARKSEID is a cunty feminazi
DCucks BTFO??

>I'd destroy the system that got the human race to where it is today

Huh? I'd like to see one successful society that wasn't created with male leaders.

>Mfw I agree
Fucking muzzies