Northern European mystery meat here, is it ok if I marry a bolivian? Is my whiteness pure enough to preserve?

Northern European mystery meat here, is it ok if I marry a bolivian? Is my whiteness pure enough to preserve?

why the fuck would you?
You're literally going to get divorced as soon as her green card period expires

shes a citizen, no green card

why not just move to mexico?
you can have as many brownies as you want for like 2000$

because mexico is shit? i just wanna know if my heritage is worth preserving. i dont have a brownie thing, the girl just happens to be bolivian

do whatever you want, just know that your kid is going to marry another brown person and will hate whites.

>mystery meat
>Northern European
choose one

shes decently european looking, and kids get more genes from their father than their mother, you sure they wont be at least somewhat white?

so i should preserve my whiteness?

I mean, i go to school with a blonde girl who is 1/8th native and she openly hates whites and say we should all die.

well shiet

She's just an attention whore, and probably not even native.(they never are)

Post pics of her.

fuck no, cant risk getting recognized on here

>Northern European

Some Latin flavor could do your gene pool some good desu

Typical Bolivian

Sauce, you're going to need to provide more reference material to base an opinion on...

>Bolivian
Literally some of the ugliest women, short and fat, dark skinned with chink eyes, and culturally malignant as fuck. At least go for a Chilean, Argentinian or Uruguayan girl.

But since you're a fat neckbeard with a weak jaw and low standards, I'm guessing she'll suffice for you.

Natural selection at work I suppose.

Wouldn't you rather have an ai gf?

kek

kekekk

>toOjBSB2
then get the fuck out of here.

fyi, i lost my virginity to a 17 y.o. peruvian/german gril with huge hooters

No.

we're all named anonymous for a reason, faggot

sauce plz

Nice morph

Lucy Pinder. English page 3 girl. Or at least was a few years back.

>when the titties probably look better with the clothes on

>projecting this hard

>is it ok if I marry a bolivian?
if thats a bolivian, you shouldn't need to even ask

Post pics of her, censore the eyes if you want.

nice thread dipshit.

>openIy hates whites
>Go to schooI with
somebody's Iooking
for some Iovin'

>impIying haIf of having a woman isn't the abiIity to parade your catch around in pubIic

I don't know why, but ever since I saw a woman in Quantum of Solace with one of those hats, I've wanted to punch every Bolivian for allowing them to exist.