The.Poughkeepsie.Tapes.2007,1080p.Blu-ray.AVC.DTS-HD.MA2.0

>The.Poughkeepsie.Tapes.2007,1080p.Blu-ray.AVC.DTS-HD.MA2.0

Extras:

NEW Interviews With Writer/Director John Erick Dowdle, Writer/Producer Drew Dowdle, And Actress Stacy Chbosky
Theatrical Trailer

Disc Title: The Poughkeepsie Tapes
Disc Size: 36,781,748,784 bytes
Protection: AACS
BD-Java: Yes
Playlist: 00002.MPLS
Size: 21,584,867,328 bytes
Length: 1:20:59.479
Total Bitrate: 35.53 Mbps
Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 31996 kbps / 1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1
Audio: English / DTS-HD Master Audio / 2.0 / 48 kHz / 1689 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 2.0 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
Subtitle: English / 37.023 kbps

THE BLURAY HAS MADE IT TO PRIVATE TRACKERS. IT IS NOW SPREADING TO OTHER PLACES AND ENCODES ARE BEING MADE AS I TYPE THIS.

Loved this movie.

>well that was a nice nap

probably the most overrated shit ive ever seen on Sup Forums, like a bad version of noroi

I disagree that this was overrated. Plenty of people have a realistic review of this.

me too

i remember waiting for this trash to come out on dvd

The fuck, people cared about this enough for a BD release?

I vaguely remember this being actually fairly scary unlike all the other stupid horror shit that gets released

nah it was probably cheap

>movie has been the source of nightmare fuel threads on Sup Forums for a decade
>Sup Forums says it's shit and not scary

I forgot how I came across the movie but I kinda thought it was real at the time. found out it was fake immediately after watching it but got friends to watch it telling them it was real after

I remember watching this for the first time and thinking it was pretty intense. Then again, and realizing how ridiculous it where it doesn't come close to being realistic with how much of an "evil genius" the killer is portrayed as.

fuck yea, bout time.

excellent serial killer kino, hollywood needs to release more stuff like it

Miles better than the paris catacombs one, what a piece of shit movie

kek I watched this drivel to see what the fuss was all about and reached the same conclusion. you have to realize that most of the people trumpeting its greatness were probably children when they first watched it, so that factor skews a lot of the positive opinion behind it.

>tfw live in Poughkeepsie

watch it in the dark

indeed

The reveal of the stump hand was genius.

yep

Wow, encodes.

There's been a fine quality 1080p of this film on trackers for years now.

>BD released 3 days ago
hmm.....

he means broadcast HDTV rips

Found this a disturbing watch

good

21GB nigga i dont have that kind of space

You are either retarded or a child if you liked this movie

>didnt see it

This was the one where ugly bitches get tied to a wooden beam and then a community theater reject prances around like a fag and screams at them, right?

no

>2007
How was this delayed for 10 years?

So was noroi.

MGM was supposed tl release it in the fall of 2007, they went bankrupt, put the movie on hold.

Then in 2014 or so, they released it on DirectTV on demand for a few weeks, but pulled it after thinking they could get the movie a wide release. They couldn't so Shout Factory got the rights and released it instead

link?
I literally can't find it on any torrent site

It's not public yet. We are waiting for it.

>t. underage

Looks extremely boring.

private trackers need to be gassed

>wasting time posting on Sup Forums instead of getting into a private tracker

interesting

Fuck that

>The.Poughkeepsie.Tapes.2007
I wish it were 2007 again...

for what? so you can fuck up again?

This. What a letdown

fuck you guys

>dude this guy is such an evil genius he kidnaps a little girl right in front of her house in broad fucking daylight man what a genius amirite?
Fuck this movie

The high quality of the blu makes the stock footage really stand out, lol. Also the VHS aspects definitely don't feel like VHS anymore.

what tracker? still not on HDT

HDB

fugg

garbage

I bought the actual blu.

without having to do the financial crisis again though, fuck that.

>Implying the crash wouldn't be a perfect opportunity to pull a Big Short

>implying you understand how any of it works

For what reason? It looks like shit to begin with.

the movie was huge on internet back in 07. It was kinda like the last black witch project kinda thing, when people thought it was "real". after that the creepypastas started to really get popular....and that's a whole different story.

All the short posts ITT show how mentally challenged horrorfags are.

>t. brainlet

>that girl who killed herself because no one tortured her any longer

I know, I saw it back then too. I just mean the actual quality of the film looking like it was filmed on a 80s camcorder wouldn't gain anything from a bluray release other than for jewish reasons of course.

Yeah, it literally makes it worse.

there are people who own inland empire or 28 days later blu rays. there is an audience for this