Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this was кинo?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree this was кинo?

what that means

Brian fuller can only produce kino,it is both a blessing and a curse since his show can't garner mainstream appeal cause plebs will never understand.

If this show was so great, why did it clearly try the failed edgier CSI for one-and-a-half seasons?

it's overrated, especially on here, but i enjoyed it
also hannibal is an extremely unlikeable character who has plot armour in the way that most protagonists do and i don't understand his appeal

threadly reminder

Absolute kino.

Lecter/Graham homolust will always be the cannonical Hannibal.

Season 2 finale was the best and most artistic moment that's been on television. Mads' acting was honestly perfect. Goddamn this was such a good show. 3rd season was shit though and you all know it

perhaps because he is a protagonist

Season 3 was pleb filter.

This

It was also written flawlessly.
>I let you see mee

There is a whol lot of sovrannatural subtext about his persona, so it's quite understandable.
Hannibal was a charachter study more than it was a thriller

>sovrannatural

what

Im not joking when i say this, i still watch that scene from time to time. I watched it today actually. Bad thing is all the versions that's on youtube is usually shit quality but i watch it and get sad anyway

I hope we'll have something great as that again on tv sometime soon.

The only pleb involved with S3 was Richard Armitage, what an embarrassing performance.

An incredible show, and the only piece of media I've ever enjoyed that I had to avoid binge-watching because it's so fucking brutal at times

>Season 3 was pleb filter.
So the worst season and a superfluous and obviously unoriginal adaption of Red Dragon was a pleb filter? It's not like there was anything more difficult to comprehend in that season compared to the previous ones. It was Red Dragon within the story of Hannibal. I think even plebs got that.

Rewatched it recently, I loved it to pieces. Abigail was in Arrow recently and I didn't even notice (#>

why are you using the russian spelling for kino

That works to it's advantage to me, it starts out procedural and slowly falls apart as will does the same.

will the user who would perfectly roleplay as Lecter in his posts ever return to us

its' the kinoest way to kino