I legitimately do not believe that Trump will make a good president

I legitimately do not believe that Trump will make a good president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpXFQaQGLq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, at least he isn't Hillary Clinton.

And this is exactly how the election results will go.

Join the club.

youtube.com/watch?v=HpXFQaQGLq0

he's not running for office in kiwi land

why?

Trump is just the beginning of a nationalist takeover. If he wins, the world will be set back on it's proper course. If hill wins, prepare for everyone to be drowning in multiculturalism, globalism, feminists, and for all of us to same in our sameness.

got any arguments to go with that?

Well, you're Australian and you've handed your guns to your government and that hasn't saved you.

Nobody cares about your opinion, but have a (You) since this thread at least isn't about fucking GET newfags having spasms.

So what. Hillary is a traitor consumed by hatred of our country and so is every person in her caste. I'll happily take a less than stellar president over a traitor.

Well luckily for us you can't vote for him

>can't use proper "its"
>thinks we're gonna take him seriously
fuck off

>1 post by this ID

>is a leaf
>thinks we're gonna take him seriously

You and the rest of the world.

He behaves like a retard.

It's alright, he won't be the President
This is his best chance and hes already lost

He will win and you will be grovling after i visit you for suprise but sex.

Thats cool I guess

He might not be, but I like most of his policies

luck you i mistyped buttsex

plz be my ai gf

this is the WORST he can do actually

0/10 bantz made me respond

>I legitimately do not believe that Trump will make a good president.

Me neither. But the alternative is Clinton, so Trump will get my vote. If either party had a better candidate, that person would get my vote.

The arrogance of the parties thinking they can force shit candidates on us is staggering.

That's true. At least he isn't Hillary Clinton.

Hillary is like an American version of Merkel who's just more of a hawk and criminal. Fuck that. We don't want any more god damn enrichment.

Trump is way more in tune with the average non shilled people. Will he be a master of the subtleties of politcs? Probably not, but he will have teams of advisors who will guide him in the right direction with the nitty gritty stuff that any congressman picks up on pretty fast. We don't need political "experience" (especially when that experience consists of being an exceptional criminal, repeatedly betraying the nations trust and security) the best presidents are forces of character. A certain character is a much stronger driving force in American presidential politics then any career politician. Just look at our history, the best were those with force of personality that guided the country the right direction.

>winning every swing state
>worst he can do

Nope, this is the best.

your opinion = wgaf

Same. I legitimately do not believe that Hillary will make a good president, either. I'm honestly just going to law low for the next few years and hope there isn't a civil war, genocide, worldwide economic collapse, or nuclear war anywhere.

REEEEE

Trump is chaos. This is good for Kek.

good thing it's none of your business, moron

This!!! If Trump wins, he will start a domino-effect, showing all the people oppressed by pc-culture that we can break free and start living again. Sweden will be one of the first to either fall or rise after the american election, depending on who wins.