Cast the remake

Cast the remake.

You know its coming.

I remember reading the guy who owns the rights to it refuses it to let it me remade.

>the guy who owns the rights
The absolute state of fucking Sup Forums

Finn wolfhard as marty, idris elba as doc.

Only interested in this casting desu

Idris Elba plays all the white characters. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

robert zemeckis stated that he would chew on glass rather than allowing to let back to the future be remade/rebooted/softsequelbooted

Idris Elba

John Boyega from SW:TFA as Marty.
Margot Robbie as Jennifer.
Samuel L Jackson as Doc.
A literal who as Biff. It's fine as long as he's white and ugly.

Justin Roiland

Remakes are out, soft reboots are in though.

If they did it right, it would be set in the present day, but in the timeline of the 2015 future and be like Blade Runner 2049 and give us more retro future goodness.

Gal Gadot travels back in time and fucks her dad. Idris Elba is the doc.

It will never be remade. It would never work. It was such a product of its time. The studios know it wouldn't be profitable.

>Starts out in good future 2017
>kid goes back in time, fucks shit up
>comes back to 2017 and Drumpf is president

>Idris Elba is the dad
ftfy

Eric Stoltz as marty obviously
micheal j fox as the stolen radio active material

>not allowing a strong black man to play an intellectual authority figure
Check your privilege. I bet you are even a CIS white male, disgusting.

If they must have it take place in our present day timeline, that would actually be the best way of doing it. Also put some thought into how technology would've developed in their time line and have the kid really mess things up so that it ends up being our timeline. Make the movie have an entire subplot like that and the twist at the end is that he accidentally creates our timeline. It would be lame if it was something rushed at the beginning and the movie continues from there.

>Thinking a man of color couldn't be Gal Gadot's father
Check YOUR privilege.

>assuming Idris Elba, being a black man, couldn't play both roles.
Your privilege is showing, white oppressor.

What is the point of remaking an already excellent movie with excellent actors ?

i know you are trying to be an edgelord but boyega would make a great marty

jake pauland ricegum as his father

user means Robert Zemeckis. I read the same interview

Grim-Dark reboot, that has Marty going back from now to the 1980's. Kiefer Sutherland as Doc Brown. The guy from Mr. Robot as Marty. Biff is a militant homosexual.

Because kids these days are literally and unironically uninterested in watching “old” movies. You don’t remember that REALLY OLD movie Star Wars?!

Don’t forget that Biff was based on Drumpf, so I guess Alec Baldwin should play him.

Leave. Boyega is a shit actor.

Ellen Page as Marty
Jane Lynch as Doc

Zoey Deutch. There is no other answer.

no need for a remake the spiritual successor is rick and morty

88 MILES PER HOUR

>the greatest trilogy ever made
one great movie and two mediocre ones are not the best trilogy ever made

dwyane the rock jonhson as marty and robin williams as doc i think they would make a great duo

Reboot when zemeckis dies. All female black cast.

user.....

robin williams as doc.. perfect

Oh my god she’s just so ugly. So god damn ugly

>DONALD TRUMP? THE MILLIONAIRE?? AND WHO'S VICE PRESIDENT, DAVID ROCKEFELLER??

unironically bash your face into a moving train

Black marty, female doc

Revolves around race relations and segregation.

The plot if the original is that Marty fucks the natural order of events by saving his mother from being knocked down, stopping her falling for his father and potentially stopping their encounter at the dance.

Instead, the encounter at the dance is put in jeopardy as Black Marty gets into a fight with white Biff because he's racist. As a result the evil racist school principal bans black students from the end of year dance, thus putting the encounter at risk. The movie is then about exposing the systematic oppression and trying to get the black kids back to the dance.

Twist: They manage to expose the systemic racism to the town and students but the whites reveal they're complicit in it and pretend like they don't see it, our heroes have failed. As Marty prepares to be wiped from history his parents - brought together by their struggle - kiss and Marty is saved. They then have a big black party were one of the most horrifying whitewashing from the original (that Marty inspired Chuck Berry to write johnny b goode) is corrected and the actual Chuck Berry debuts his new tune.

This deals with all the problematic aspects of the original imo

girls

This will never be remade in our lifetime. There are no current actors that can fill the Marty role.

I was reading this and thought and John Botega and the ghostbuster Doctor.
Obama can interpret himself in the future saving america from Trump or something.
The third one is obviuly some slavery cliche.

gr8 b8 m8

And you don't seems to understand

>BttF remake in post-Rick and Morthy era

Jane Levy as FemMarty
Bernie Mac as Dr. Brown
Donald Glover as ManJennifer
Emma Stone as Loser Lorraine
Freddie Stroma as Chad George
Zoe Kravitz as FemBiff

This is one remake where they really should cast a POC in the lead. It would be interesting for a POC Marty to go back and learn how different it was for POCs in the fifties.
He could experience segregation, see his fathers friends lynched, and speaking of his father instead of being an outcast because he is a nerd George could be an outcast because he is black. Instead of being a peeping Tom he just wants to ask Loraine out but he can't because she is white and interracial is illegal. Doc could also refuse to help Marty get back because he doesn't want to help Marty because he is a POC. Ultimately Marty will figure out how to return on his own showing that POC can be scientists too.

When Marty eventually returns after proving himself a scientist and escaping the racism of the fifties he arrives back at the mall in the present. But instead of Libyans shooting Doc it is the police there and they shoot Marty - showing how nothing has really changed for POC.

>Cast the remake.
Well its the current year and the older version was too white and male, so here are the edits that has to be made

Marty Mcfly has to go, its now : Martine Mcfly played by Lena Dunham

As Doc we need a funny woman, so that little girls want to do science, hmm she should also be black ...i got it : Leslie Jones as Doc

Story also needs to be adapted to the current year, and have a political message, so lets have Doc and Marty go back in time to stop the Trump presidency

i would eagerly assist robert zemeckis in the necessary mass shooting after such a farce

Marty is Martha now.
A young version of her dad wants to fuck her in the past.

A young version of her dad rapes her in the past.

Rimac Concept One as DeLorean DMC1
Idris Elba as Doc
a random asian female as gender-swapped Marty

No, Doc has to be a wombyn now. Also DAE anyone else notice Doc ripping off Rick with his look?

DMC12* i meant

it's not coming, thankfully based Bob won't let it happen in his lifetime

Prime time to do it

Don't be racist. It's 2017, there are plenty of POC actresses or actors who identify as actresses that can competently play the part.

Great choice for the Doc.