Is he the best live action adaptation of a Sup Forums supervillain?

Is he the best live action adaptation of a Sup Forums supervillain?

He's certainly in the top 5.

No. He's not even the best CW villain.

>muh waifu

I liked him but that shitty motivation makes it too hard to say he's the best.

Nicholson Joker is probably objectively the best portrayal of a supervillain

Fuck no. He may be fun to watch, but comic Thawne is a hell of a lot better than this guy. Wake me when CW Thawne travels the timeline to fuck with Barry in the most petty of ways

There are still a lot of Notmuhs out there that don't like making him the one who killed Wayne's parents. Other than that he was objectively great though.

>comic Thawne is a hell of a lot better than this guy.

Stop.

God do I love this fucking design. The black accents break up the yellow without detracting from it. The glowing red eyes, constantly vibrating silhouette, and terrifying voice makes him literally feel otherworldly that few villains have ever managed to pull off. In the show, he feels like a legitamte threat from his first appearance to the last. There's something unnverving about someone willing to play the long game (15 years) as well as incorporating himself into your life to get a birds eye view while he torments the living shit out of you. I feel like the CW version of the character is a streamlined version of his DC counterpart and I think he's all the better for it.

No. That wasn't his motivation, his motivation was that he was fucking insane because of the mirakuru.

Oh like the faggot getting excited over a watered down CW incarnation has a more valid opinion. In fact, hes more Zolomon than Thawne

As much of a meme that Hiddelston's Loki is, Loki is by far the most resonant of a villain and relatively close to his comic counterpart even including his child self

Thawne's character as Wells is basically something entirely new

What about the actual Eobard?

DAY VERSUS NIGHT
MAN OF STEEL VERSUS BAT OF GOTHAM

this

Fair enough,but I wish they just pulled back on the Shado part of that whole situation. If that was less of a thing so we could see more of his insanity/paranoia he would've been a lot cooler.

Shitposting aside, I actually liked this Lex, but I feel like he was changed too much to be considered the best adaptation of a character.

All of this. His costume is still the best costume in the CW verse. They did a good job making him legitimately creepy.

How about Zod? Making him feel like the hero of a fallen race was really cool.

That's true. I legitimately loved MoS's General Zod.

Still a fucking baller.

Same here, so they drastically changed him from cat stroking evil genius to raving lunatic evil genius. It works. Fuck, I grew up with DCAU and even I was getting sick of MUAHAHA Lex.

Damn right. He pulls off "scorned evil maniac" so well. He can show so much rage I'm surprised he doesn't spit plasma.

Honestly the scene at the Helipad is still one of my favorite villain moments.

I liked this character, but I didn't like he was Lex.

That's fair. As much as I liked him I understand the frequent comments that he'd make a better Riddler.