>"And all I have to say, Donald, is dream on..."

>[Audience cheering]

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
youtu.be/zoTb5jZ4Od8?t=41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get tired of watching that

Pretty awesome that she still campaigns even with Pneumonia. Just shows how dedicated to this country she really is.

Trump would just take a vacation for 2 weeks and make a bunch of tweets from his luxury high rise.

HILL IS KILL

She's just greedy and desperate. This is the last thing she wants, she already has everything else, like they said in the emails.

"Trump would just take a vacation for 2 weeks and make a bunch of tweets from his luxury high rise."

That is literally what Hillary is doing right now, you stupid fucking sub-human nigger.

she will die of parkinsons. She doesn't have pneumonia, she has parkinsons.

Thanks for correcting the record!
$0.05 USD have been deposited into your account.

v&

Can you imagine that? Making posts in favor of a shitty candidate at 5 cents a pop?

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease/

>snopes

So it is true.

>DOMO ARIGATO MRS ROBOTO

Do you even read the sticky on the boards you post on?

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Yes and that doesn't change the fact that snopes has been pushing an obvious agenda this election.

We are not making fun of the way the name snopes sounds.

It is literally the most biased "fact checking" site there is. You may as well cite Hillary clintons own site.

go back to kikebook

Nah, she's dead senpai.

It's a logical fallacy. Don't squirm your way out of it newfags. Post something about that article being factually incorrect, instead of using fallacies.

Jesus Christ I didn't notice. She was knocked out the entire time she was standing there. That lady was holding her up. I thought she passed out as soon as she started walking but she never walked. She was blacked out waiting for the car to pull up then they dragged her ass in

>2 days before her collapse

Oops

youtu.be/zoTb5jZ4Od8?t=41s