Deplorable Trumpsters BTFO'd

What have you got to say for yourself, gross racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/09/daily-chart-8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sayXcnj3k34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this mean we have the black vote?

This graphic tells me both sides are pretty shitty

So what does this chart attempt to demonstrate? Link us.

>(((racial-resentment))) questions
>Do you favor/oppose education quotas strongly or not strongly?
>Do you favor/oppose preference in hiring and promotion strongly or
not strongly?
>Should federal spending on welfare programs be increased,
decrease, or kept about the same?
>Some people feel that the government in Washington should make
every effort to improve the social and economic position of
blacks. Others feel that the government should not make any
special effort to help blacks because they should help themselves.
Where would you place yourself on this scale? (7 point scale with anchors)
Coded: 1=``Blacks should help themselves''; 7=``Government should help blacks.''

You dont believe in gibmedats? RACIST!

>implying racism is bad

drumpf btfo

In light of this new convincing evidence I must concede to OP's point, thank you ivan.

And yet, Trump has at least 14% of the balack vote by the latest polls. Hilary HAS to have 90% to win.

wtf I hate trump now

Obviously not. The test is catered to measuring the biases of whites toward protected minorities only. Thus, all else being equal, the more whites you have, the higher the resentment measurement will be. POCs can't be racist anyway, shitlords.

I cannot WAIT until Hillary deposes Sup Forums servers and puts all the #WrongBaskets into internment camps with no internet, and no Cheetos, for life....

Yeah, this actually.

Compelling evidence!

>Hilary HAS to have 90% to win.

derp

The Blue Wall alone gives her 240 EVs, fucktard.

I'll stop being racist, when niggers stop insisting they need to bust into my house to steal my hard earned items to sell for crack.

... We wuz elephant centaurs and sheeit?

>1 post by this ID

I love how a lot of people who consider themselves anti-PC immediately got offended when Hillary called them deplorables. And Hillary only called half of them deplorables not all. I assume some are good people

The fuck is a (((racial resentment score)))?

Does it count resentment towards whites?

No, stupid goy!!!

No

Proxy for racism
>First, our racial-resentment index, constructed from a standard battery of questions used in political-science studies for decades, is only an indirect proxy for racism itself. For all the pride in political incorrectness that Mr Trump has brought into vogue, people remain hesitant to admit their prejudices to pollsters. Instead, researchers measure racial resentment using questions on preferential treatment for blacks, such as strong disagreement with the statement that “generations of slavery and discrimination have created conditions that make it difficult for blacks to work their way out of the lower class”.

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/09/daily-chart-8

People resent being cucked. Sound the alarms, shout that Trump is Stumped, declare victory with your nigga bongo drums.

>I assume some are good people

lol sure

>I assume some are good people

That was supposed to be a spin on Trump's early comments about Mexicans being rapists and criminals. But you're right. Some is too generous

>is only an indirect proxy for racism itself

Check out the greatest Trump endorsement of all time! Watch!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sayXcnj3k34

The results are in.

>based on four questions

lmao

Why do libcucks think that anyone on Sup Forums cares that they're called racist? It's like "yeah, and?" No one here gives a shit about their touchy felt politically correct mumbo jumbo.

Obviously, you do so much to comment about how triggered you are

What's wrong with being racist?

>based on four questions

I'd like to see these four questions

>triggered
this word doesn't mean what you seem to think it means, CTR shill