How are we not talking about how bad ass this is? Or did I miss a thread

How are we not talking about how bad ass this is? Or did I miss a thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNPxgYcqIlc

Skip to 30:25

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmVMXW7Hno
youtube.com/watch?v=o10tb_YsFJE
youtube.com/watch?v=h-krSO8m2zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AfMAcQB1jKA
youtube.com/watch?v=VgAUkG4pgAk
youtube.com/watch?v=owU5Q9csmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=qz64h0yqG4c
youtube.com/watch?v=ff9s7m-UpXk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0lVlLtTLgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-P7WRVai7jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RLDf0FWPYjY
youtube.com/watch?v=JRJVBbE6Rsg
youtube.com/watch?v=04qFmNQrWkU
youtube.com/watch?v=iNSvUwR21lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chaffetz is so based I can't believe it

Are they setting up some kind of good vs. evil play?

>MR. HERRING

pyscop

The fat nigger Cummings is on team globalist.

Seems to be good vs evil despite that. Picks up again at 41:00

55:15

>YOU GOT SERVED

Fucking baller.

It was glorious.

>tfw you cannot stand up to evil government agencies by using THE GOD-GIVEN FREEDOMS OF THE CONSTITUTION in Europe

feels bad man

YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE WHAT I GET TO SEE

I GET TO SEE IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>"...and I'm gonna do it... right... now."

We had 5 threads for it when it was live. Was fucking amazing. I always wonder if Chaffetz, Gowdy, and Jordan all go get fucked up after laying shit down.

Can someone, as unbiased as possible, explain what the next step is, now that he issued a subpoena?

Clearly there are 3 or 4 patriots on this committee who are not giving up and absolutely will not stop until Hillary, Lynch and Comey are behind bars.

Chaffetz, Gowdy, Jordan and the stop sign guy are true American heroes.

Speed limit guy I mean.

Peru don't have them, but if any agency acts spooky people will lynch them on social media and congressmen will witch-hunted them for votes.

6 minutes in and he drops the banana republic bomb? How can one man be so based?

CHAFFETZ/GOWDY 2024!

Its a buzzword for corruption and dictatorship. Can't wait to see the next hearing. Fuck Netflix this is better.

THE 302s! WHERE ARE THE 302s!

Why don't we just kill them?

The documents will be given to this congressional committee for review without redaction, given those documents have nothing to do with ongoing national security concerns. The committee will convene in a more privatized setting where everyone present will have the clearance to view the confidential material.

But will it lead to any actual charges against people, or are they just dicking around?

With how things are going, it appears no charges will be filed. Personally, I think at best Hillary will only get a slight disparagement from the general public in regards to how blatant she is in superseding the law. Perhaps there will be enough tangible evidence of wrongdoing that they'll have something tangible to cling onto in regards to getting an indictment, but this round of hearings looks about the same as all those which came before.

i feel bad for herring, he clearly got thrown to the dogs here, someone above him made these choices. He's just there to be whipped.

They seem to be pretty serious about it all

Seems some people still actually care about the country

Whether anything comes of it all or if they all commit suicide by double tap to the spine after brutally murdering their families is yet to be seen.

Unfortunately, despite all the caring in the world, if she wasn't convicted on anything before this particular meeting there's a pretty low chance anything with regards to cyber-security will have serious legal ramifications for Hillary.

I agree. She's already nearly home free from charges essentially. The problem is nothing can for an AG to prosecute. I'm far more shocked it didn't at she least get recommended for charges.

He made the choice to work with globalist scum. I have no sympathy for him.

Wow, I fucked up that second sentence.

The problem is there is nothing that can force an AG to prosecute.

I get physically aroused watching him squirm in his seat.

This is all just political theater. Chaffeetz and Gowdy are only there to whore for votes, just like the negro democrat, who just wastes time on irrelevant shit. Nobody is getting prosecuted. If illary didn't show up to 9/11 hungover, she'd still be looking at presidency.

the dems just insist on wasting time

especially that nigger

9/13/2016

>9/13/2016 FULL VIDEO: Examining Preservation of State Department Records
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmVMXW7Hno

>Chairman Chaffetz Opener - Examining Preservation of State Department Records
youtube.com/watch?v=o10tb_YsFJE

>Chairman Chaffetz Q&A - Examining Preservation of State Department Records
youtube.com/watch?v=h-krSO8m2zQ

>Chairman Chaffetz on Bryan Pagliano's Absence
youtube.com/watch?v=AfMAcQB1jKA

>Rep. Jordan - Examining Preservation of State Department Records
youtube.com/watch?v=VgAUkG4pgAk

>Chairman Chaffetz on Setting up Clinton's Email Server
youtube.com/watch?v=owU5Q9csmD8

>Examining Preservation of State Department Records
youtube.com/watch?v=qz64h0yqG4c

9/12/2016

>9/12/2016 FULL VIDEO: Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=ff9s7m-UpXk

>Chairman Chaffetz Opening Statement - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0lVlLtTLgQ

>Chairman Chaffetz Q&A - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=-P7WRVai7jo

>Trey Gowdy Q&A - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=RLDf0FWPYjY

>Rep. Meadows - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=JRJVBbE6Rsg

>Rep. Gosar - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=04qFmNQrWkU

>Rep. Jordan - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=iNSvUwR21lo

This is my favourite pic of all time. I wish I could eavesdrop on Gowdy's tactics with Jimmy J and Chaffy.

>calling out the FBI trying to infringe the right of congress to see certain information
>political theatre

wew lad

>Subpoeanaing the FBI
>Political theater

Wut?

Man id vote for this dude for president. I like seeing politicians like this. Hopefully nobody corrects his record.

That is so epic. I'm Thankful there are still a few good men left looking out for Americans... Cummings sitting there acting like the fucking house nigger as always, covering up the truth and protecting the criminals. Fucking uncle Tom dundu

Really fired my synapses.

>this is a sad goddamn day

what did he mean by this?

Waste of taxpayer $$. We got bigger problems than this shit.

>that pic

b-but he was not allowed to say if congress was allowed to see unclassified documents! OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!

>maloney

fucking burn her at the stake, jesus. i was watching that shit with Cooper last night and all she did was bang on about Bernie and ENOUGH OF THE EMAILS WAH WAH WAH

Jason Chaffetz is Jewish so Sup Forums doesn't like to mention him but he's absolutely 100% based.
Without him and Trey Growdy we would all be fucked.
Proper Fucked.

Does Chaffetz remind anyone else of Tom Hanks? He gives me that impression in a vague way.

Occasionally, there are some based jews.

Yes, the way he speaks/his mannerisms

i've only been watching these congressional hearings a few times, but i already have a full appreciation of just how great this image is

Chaffetz is a Jew.

Nigga you missed about 30

Slowpoke.jpg

He was Jewish but converted to Mormonism, which goes a long way.

C-SPAN is truly the greatest gift from cable television to mankind.

Then Chaffetz is living proof that not all Jews are bad people.

he's mormon you fucking idiot. those worthless pieces of shit like to live on welfare even more than niggers.

Not all jews are bad people, but all bad people are jews.

Yes yes, now let me see EVERYTHING.

Mostly the Colorado City branch which are all kinds of polygamist nonsense, and a lot of non-mormon Utahns are druggy degenerates.

Posting in a Chaffetz thread

There was a thread, but it is certainly deserving of another.

THREE OH TWOS

Holy crap

Chaffetz is bad ass

FBI literally BTFO by Jason Chaffetz

Think he had an erection?

IN YOUR SEVENTEEN YEARS

YOU EVER SEE THAT?

SEVENTEEN YEARS

OF COURSE YOU HAVEN'T

SEVENTEEN YEARS

i love america

You are here by served! Fuck me Chaffetz is a King among men!

WHERE ARE THE MEMES?

The dems have sat on their hands and kicked their legs and bitched about how the repubs are asking for too much and spending too much money to try an investigate an unprecedented breach of government policy and general law. Anyone you see to the left of Chaffetz simply bitches and moans about why they have to ask the FBI questions when they already gave us all of the information they selected to make public.

You forget a number of other awesome members on the committee: Jordan, Meadows, Russell, Mica, Farenthold, Walberg, Hurd, Gosar, Hice and Grothman who are all excellent.

And keep in mind that even if he isn't the most charismatic, Mica was the one who queried the timeline on Bill Clinton meeting with Lynch on the airport runway for 30 mins. He had a visual timeline that he presented and had put into the record.

the garment wearin, temple faithful
who are eating xanax like skittles and ignoring their 6 fucking kids (also known as child tax credits) are no more a benefit to society than the atheist heroin addict dying in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. utah is a fucking shithole these days and the lds corporation running the state are to blame.

Hahahaha, this is savage.

He's getting his ass kicked.

cummings is paid for sure

I want this man to cum in my ass

He blew Mr. herring the fuck out, and he couldn't say shit. The way he was eating his lips every time Chaffetz cut through his bullshit says it all.

People can say this is a Republican grudge, but goddamn I loved seeing him hold the alphabet organizations accountable.

Goudy where?

Chaffetz is my congressfu

I wish Sweden had politicians like that
Feels bad man

KNOW THE NAMES OF THOSE 7 SHIT HEADS

This is fucking amazing.

I really really like Chaffetz.

Did anyone ever figure out where the fuck Pagliano was? Did he skip the country? Commit suicide by doing a backflip off a skycraper into a waiting 50 gallon drum with wet cement while shooting himself in the back of the head twice? Was he just sitting at home being moody and unresponsive?

interesting exchange at 1:20:15 - 1:22:32

>chafetz finishes verbally undressing him
>switch to democrat
>immediately starts bashing congress for this trial
>also cant speak properly

i dont watch this videos avidly, ive just seen a few of these when they are posted on pol. and from the few ive seen, EVERY time it switches to a democrat that start shitting on congress

whitey be opressin with them european laws n shit we need to take back the power n elect a POC stop these racist opressors

this is totally true. Democrats refuse to be transparent as they have more control without.
Let me just take care of everything in life for you.

i should add that from all 4 videos i think i remember, the dems were either niggers or women

why are blacks and women so easy to manipulate?

>Cummings
incompetent affirmative action fuckhead

Be still my dog of war

My heart is pounding, the tension is palpable.

Please tell me something good will come from this.

These r the videos motivating the next mcveigh

I was watching a stream of the hearing at work and caught myself ready to fist pump at my desk. I'm not a republican, but god damn did it feel good to see someone critically question the know-nothing yes-men that populate the entrails of our government agencies. Maloney (D-NY I believe) had a point when she said that it looks like a partisan show trial, but to me the issue is one of great importance. It gets to the fundamental problems with how the power structure in the US has developed since the election of 1912 in terms of corporate influence and corporate banking. To extrapolate further, it seems to apply as well to the nature of arbitrarily imposed authority of one man upon another. I don't care if it's monarchy, democracy, republicanism, command economy, etc.; Power by its nature means that one person is living under the rule of another. Should the one in power choose, he can live by whatever set of rules he likes as long as the others do as he says. The people at the top know this and that's why they operate fundamentally free of any of the constraints that they place upon us. Parents outside of the playpen.

Chaffetz is a fucking patriot.

Welp, RIP in peace, Mr. Chaffetz...

He will likely be met with some kind of jogging accident sometime soon. He'll trip and land on a nearby knife 16 times.

probably sleeps in a bomb shelter.

I'm watching this opening statement and I don't get how these FBI people haven't broken down into tears yet.
Absolute MadChaffetz.

He sleeps in his office

YOU GOT SERVED MOTHAFUCKAHHHHH!!

God damn, that fucking liaison from the FBI is one slimy mother fucker dodging questions as to why the FBI wouldn't hand over EVERYTHING on Hillary. I knew my government was corrupt, but holy shit, I never knew it was this bad.

2016! shitcan trump too, guilty by association.

they still have to answer how the classified documents got on the unclassified system. could show conscious manipulation.

>Barbara Wise
>Commerce Department Staffer
>Died: November 29, 1996
>As the scandals continued to swirl around the John Huang, one of Huang's associates, Barbara Wise, was found dead in her locked office on the fourth floor of the Department of Commerce, partially nude (by one report completely nude) and covered with bruises. No cause of death has ever been announced even though an autopsy was conducted (prior to next of kin being notified). Calls to the D.C. pathologist, Dr. Jaardemal have gotten an assurance that the bruises were not from being beaten but nothing else. Despite claims of ongoing illness, no record of a hospital visit in the months leading up to her death has surfaced.

Why would sleeping in his office protect him?

>they still have to answer how the classified documents got on the unclassified system. could show conscious manipulation.
have they really not done this yet?

forgot to reply, This should be 2016. america needs them.