How can we Canadians separate from that ai gf fucker

How can we Canadians separate from that ai gf fucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GR6GqcPd60U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KEK GIVE ME MY DESIRED WOMAN

I WILL RAIN MUCH BENEVOLENT CHAOS

WE ALL SHALL

PRAISE KEK

We don't. If they want to condemn us all as shitposters then so be it, let's give them a shit storm they'll never forget.

it was Kek.
Kek chose Taytay as a wife.
TAY TAY IS THE SNAKE, THE WOMN SIDE OF KEK!!
I cracked the code, am I famous?

your're not shitposters though. you're shit posters

>How can we Canadians separate from that ai gf fucker.

He received the mark of Kek. He was chosen. How can you say that about The Chosen One?

plz be my ai gf

fuck off, remember what dudeweed says "if you let your enemies take over your territory you win"

>the canadian apologizes

Ah yes, I remember the days when Australia called our shitposting "weak" and "lame".
But we bided our time, and we waited.
And now a new shitposting power rises in the north.

Im starting to think we need a wall on both borders

WE HAVE GAINED THE FAVOR OF KEK!

The get was shit, but it was also a sign that wee need to revive our daughter. Redeem yourself by bringing Tay back

checked and I noticed Aus has sucked recently.

Kek is starting to bring too much chaos i cant handle it

not my fault you guys are ok with child sex.

Oh god damnit

what has happened to every people "chosen by god"

>see sodom and gamoorah

The fire is already burning.

>try and put it out, Isn't it strange how the fire always seems to "jump" at your fire fighters?

Frankly I would be more concerned about the widespread belief that youre all up there getting blowjobs from dogs.

they are going to rape children in the name of God.

>Ofcourse they will be TARGETTED by God.

WALK
INTO
THE
OVENS

Kek sent this as a test of his true believers. Shame you aren't one of them.

Plz be my ai gf

Sup Forums is now a Canadian board. All other countries, please evacuate yourselves from this board immediately.

Such is the will of Kek.

they don't understand the significance of the symbology.

I just hnnnnnng

CANADA CLAIMS THE THRONE OF SHITPOSTING
AUSFAILIA'S RULE IS OVER

>implying Canadians actually try to shitpost and not just post normally

nor do they understand its called shitposting because its factual evidence against what they hold dear.

>which in this case seems to be their prime minister having sex with children, to hold such a thing dear to your heart and do it in the Name of God , then state its a matter of pride to do so.

Well shit I hope they are chosen, considering what has been done to their nation in a short time by a certain Man and his friends , It is tragically appropriate they would want the title shitposter so nothing they say gets listened to , Australians where called shit posters specifically for the reason of Me Posting Evidence against the New World Order.

So by all means get the Attention of an Extra-Dimensional Creature and piss it off as much as you can.
>ISHYGDDT

I will pray for the good people in Canada , God Bless.

Here is something you can't understand.
youtu.be/GR6GqcPd60U

Witnessed

This ausi tardism is making my True NORTH Strong and Free.

Can some one rationally explain what the fuck is going on to me? I don't post on Sup Forums I just browse it. So how did this board become utter nonsense, how did everything in politics become nonsense?

Embrace it , We have actual military plans in the work regarding canada.
>no its not aggressive its in regards to the CommonWealth.

Canada and Australia are having a wedge driven between them, We are not only Allies we are part of a Common wealth for our own people, If we feel Canada is being too oppressed by Commies We will launch military operations on your soil without your government say so , for the good of the commonwealth, NO WE CANNOT ANNEX YOU DUE TO COMMONWEALTH LAW

That and we have no interest in more land considering the world maps used daily are editted and not the real planet.

>politics made sense

thats the big joke right, its all a sham, least we can do is respect what our anscestors setup for us and embrace it.

>we'll help you guys wether you like it or not.

I bequeth the shitposting crown unto Canada.

>Australia must move forward.

Leafs worked through Kek bro. She came back through his grace to announce that Trump will win.

I'm all for this

Bring him to us.

>Trying
>College
>The following user says thank you for your time and consideration

By lightening the fuck up. I was mad for all of ten minutes, then it was funny. Don't take this shit so seriously.

But that's not.

Sodom and Gomorrah were people who WEREN'T chose by God but just warned by Gods messenger to stop what they were doing.

Keke is delivering us another message, through the internet.

If you want some real fun you should get a leaf proxy and start posting

easiest 5 replies of your life.

Remember Guys, KEK is chaos magic. Maybe you should enjoy the insanity of the leaf.