The media are in full damage control. They don't want to also get sued. Melania is a saint and an American

The media are in full damage control. They don't want to also get sued. Melania is a saint and an American.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/776050512772886529
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

?
explain
i kinda assumed burger media/ journalism is blogs and vlogs
why are they suddenly afraid of being sued

What's all this about?

Turns out Melania is 100% legal and she is suing EVERYONE!

Some fag reporters saw Melania was an immigrant and tried to spread a rumor about her being an illegal immigrant to try and hurt trump.

They realized Trump sues people for slander and immediately backed off. Trump is just showing off dishonest media now.

Should trend that she should donate it to veterans.
#sueforveterans

tldr the media tried to tell everyone that she is an illegal immigrant. Guess what? She has papers to prove otherwise. They are fucked now.

kek
they forgot that she is actually loaded
cannot bully into submission

twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/776050512772886529

What's that? What's that?
Hulkster says sue them to oblivion, brother!

kek

tweet this to his campaign PLEASE

>mfw the judge throws out the case so she buys them both and fires everyone, turning them into nationalist news media

She should have needlessly hid them until people had a genuine cause for concern and then CONSTANTLY bitched about mistreatment and harassment for sympathy.

NOW
YOU
KNOW
WHY
BLACKS
GET
ARRESTED
FOR
SIMPLE
SHIT
AND
WHITES
DON'T

I hope all the liberal media follows Gawker's suit and gets sued into oblivion.

someone post the melania nudes again

Cant wait until Trump opens up libel laws to sue the media

Too late they're getting sued YYYUGE. You can't commit libel and retract later. I know journalists are lazy paid off liberal fucks but there are laws and responsibility to verify before you put stuff out or you have the same fate as gawker.

The way he's not spending on advertising, Trump will be the first person ever to turn a profit while winning the presidency.

Every person contributing to the lugenpresse's deception and selling out of the American people deserves the noose.

I hope she puts that commie Tarpley on the streets.

and you get arrested for buying cutlery

nigger detected.

But user. Politics is not a business.

WITNESSED

Witnessed!

WHATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER? WHEN MELANAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?

Ohgodyes. That would blow up, bigly!

European Immigrant women are welcome! Bow to the Slovenian Queen.

WITTTTTTnessssssED

Fuck the vets Melania wants new shoes.

Which media? Who is fucked?