Fuck your capeshit and Rick and Morty

Fuck your capeshit and Rick and Morty.

Dredd thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTb97wTsK9g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1872126175&feature=iv&src_vid=SQ2Hjq83rHo&v=T0xMU3nWZKU
youtu.be/6ZrsJsvL30g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But Dredd is capeshit, just like James Bond.

Wrong.

Rookie a cute

But unlike capeshit, Dredd is Dredd. And the law.

MORE of this cueT

concept art of the tv show

this movie will never get a sequel, it became an alt right neo nazi icon.

love this song

Holy shit. Is this new?

There's no way they could do that in a TV show with the sort of budget they'll be getting.

Dredd is capeshit.

The original was good in the first half and shit it's pants in the second. The new one shit it's pants for the first half and was good in the second. Dunno why they can't make a good Dredd movie.

>fuck capeshit
>let's talk about this crime fighter from comics instead

The original was shit. The new one was great. I'm not sure why you would even suggest that they're similar in quality.

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1872126175&feature=iv&src_vid=SQ2Hjq83rHo&v=T0xMU3nWZKU

He's not a superhero. Are you saying that anyone that fights crime is a superhero?

They could do one big cityscape scene which they then cut in sparingly. If done tight they can get far with that.

Best Anderson they could have gotten.

Dredd is parody of capeshit and 70's vigilante/tough cop action movies. Dredd is anti-hero as character, quite literally villain in many of the stories.

Stallone Dredd was standard Stallone movie that shat on source material. It was fucking abomination. There are three kinds of Judge Dredd stories. First type is one where city itself or random city dweller is main character, victim of his/her circumstance and Dredd is faceless face of justice or in most of times abortion of justice. In second kind of story there is some silly new meme going on in Megacity, Dredd can be the point of view character, but just as often it is random junior Judge. Third kind of story is some sort of epic struggle where Dredd is pretty straight hero. Stallone movie tried turn three epic stories into one and failed at that miserably, while basically fucking over dozens of supporting characters from the comic, basically none of them was even close to who they were in comics.

youtu.be/6ZrsJsvL30g
WE
NEED
TO
MAKE
DREDD

>what the hell happened here?
>drug bust

Dredd as a character is so fucking based

Yeah, I'm a Rick and Morty fan.
Yeah, I shout "Wubba lubba dub dub" to people wearing Rick and Morty merch.
So what? I do it because they're like me. They see the world for what it really is. When I utter that phrase to a fellow fan, it's with the understanding that we're both in this thing together. We can both understand things at a deeper level.
People make jokes about how Rick and Morty fans pretend to be more intelligent, but it's true. We are. And because of this show, this masterpiece, us like minded intellectuals can interact and communicate without having to acknowledge those lesser people.
Yeah, I'll eat szechuan sauce off the ground. Because that's what Rick would have done, and I think of myself as a Rick, as any intelligent fan would.
Thank you Daniel Harmon. Thank you Justin Roiland. Thank you for giving us a community where we can all move forward to a better tomorrow through science and comedy.