What went wrong

What went wrong

They changed Tink's personality.

She was better when she was a jealous little minx.

Little girls stopped being interested.

Which is a real shame.

Fawn is best girl.

Aside from the ears, her sister is a cute little fairy. I would tap that if I was a cute little fairy.
...ba-dum tsshhh...!

She has a sister? Which one, the Elsa cosplayer? If so, then fuck me, I gotta stop shipping on sight.

No Disney needs to learn to not make "sisters" act love struck around each other. Heck these two are probably worse then Elsa and Anna cause they keep getting compared to actual star crossed lovers

>if I was a cute little fairy
Obvious faggot jokes aside
>not being open to all the possibilities of fairy-on-human action

Winx club lasted longer than this

Wtf Disney btfo much?

My guess is young girls don't want outfits made out of leaves

This is why Tiana don't sell that much either

Not enough Guts.

Disney failed miserably to market or merchandise the Fairies franchise outside of books, and as we all know if something isn't making mad bank Disney pulls the plug. They'd made the decision before Neverbeast was even released, which is why that film got next to no marketing and didn't even give the franchise a chance to live on.

Winx Club is still going because it's pretty much the only Italian export cartoon, and it's also merchandised the fuck out of.

user, there's nothing sexual or romantic about Elsa and Anna or Tink and Periwinkle's relationships. I'm pretty sure its the shippers who are reading stuff in that isn't there.

They didn't us the original fairies .

This.
I had that fucking book

Rani was really adorable, but I like the new fairies too. I think there's room for all of them.

Wait the Disney fairies wasnt popular enough?

Why? I thought little girls love fairies and shit

need more Rosetta and her hips.

It was nice the fairies were noticably different physically.

Still a shame Disney doesn't like boobs on their CGI characters though.

The movie franchise and toy line was canned

>>not being open to all the possibilities of fairy-on-human action
I don't think that's physically possible.

There's more to life than just penetration you know.

its funny to notice on that image , how they try to hide their legs .
The one that has more visible ones is behind a mushroom.

no decent panty shots.

>What went wrong
As far as I'm aware, they pulled the movie cast away from making new movies to work on Planes, and then axed the franchise when it surprisingly didn't do well from no more movies being made. That's just hearsay, but it sounds accurate to me. It's a shame, as Pirate Fairy and Legend of Neverbeast were actually fairly good.

Although if my local comic shop is any indication, the Disney Fairies comics are still doing well enough.

If you are asking what went wrong with Secret of the Wings specifically, then probably the biggest issue is that the movie followed its own logic outside the rest of the series. We saw winter fairies flapping around in the first movie, and fairies had no problem flying around winter in Neverbeast, so the idea that fairy wings would melt/freeze outside the appropriate climate just doesn't mesh. That, and the "solution" was a rather hackneyed solution as opposed to something a bit more meaningful. "Let's just frost over their wings," while I can appreciate the sentiment, is a rather silly solution for some radically different lifestyles. I do still like the movie for being a not-Frozen, though.

I do wonder, though, if they pulled the plug because they didn't want other companies trying to cash in on Tinker Bell's success. After all, other companies couldn't use the same character, but they could still make "Tinkerbell fairies" due to Tinkerbell being a character from the Peter and Wendy books.

Rani not having wings was probably a problem with presentation. The whole concept of most of the original cast were characters who would occasionally be visited, not characters who would go out as a group and do stuff together.

Fawn stopped being barefoot

this desu

Was Vidia the only one who made the transition to the movies?