twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Shocker then blast at Dr.Pig

Shit......

>Ka-Boom

>spends several threads ascending to eldritch god status
>btfo by forgettable af c tier spidey villain
Fine as long as these threads are over.

A wild amythest appears

You can tell it's not the same storytimefag. This threads not canon.

Well, fatties do attract.
And being a literal god makes you very fat.

Thats not very nice

I wanna crush their hearts in my hands.

Don't ask me why, I just wanna do it.

HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN

I wanna fuck them desu. My main is a massive gem harem

Bump

Can anyone post the link to the previous thread?

Do it yourself newfag.

Nigga I was there during the original Dr.Pig thread. I just don't feel like going through the archives to find it.

>I was here a month ago so no, that PROVES I'm not a newfag.

WOOLALALALALALALALALA I SUMMON THE GREAT PIG GOD: DEVOURER OF THE FROG DEMIGOD AND DESTROYER OF COWS!

It sucks the other thread got archived before it hit bump limit, the story could've continued.

Not even close to the real stories.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbhAaDdQFY0

/thread[s]

>the non-meme that will never be funny

This is an alternate reality that takes place before Dr. Pig and Otis' trip to hell's back pocket, so it has no connections to the main storyline.

Anyone who follows the Dr. Pig EU is a pleb.

Dr.Pig user needs to finish his story.
Also here's the archived thread.
There's a link to the previous ones as well.

Most of the Dr.Pig EU is no longer canon after Disney bought the rights. And thank goodness they did.
The King Cud arc was terrible. Especially when it was revealed that Dr.Pig was Snotty Boy.

>Dr.Pig user needs to finish his story.
It's been a crazy long wait already. He might be ready to post it but not in this thread yet.

Then there was that one fujoshi writer who was obsessed with shipping Freddy and Peck. Just terrible.

Or maybe it's a wait until another holiday/event? What's the next holiday? I hope we don't get a timeskip though.

It stopped trying to be a meme awhile ago, same for it being funny. It's more or less one dude's project that some people on here like. I think it only works as a thread "episode" thing because if it was animated and put all together it would lose the waiting for the next part experience, and some of the waiting is what sets the story up. It's an interactive thing sorta.

Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums, doesn't know shit. This is a very unique thing. It was an annoying shitposting thing but someone took it into real OC territory. I hope you've missed what's happened because if you haven't and you still think it's just trying to be a meme like Sam was, you're wrong and stupid.

bump

dr. pig, i'm CIA

n-nani

>They piled in, niggering everything in sight!

Please like me to that Thread

What is your obsession for Dr.Pig

PORK

Oh, is that my cue?

Now what was it again?
Fuck me mommy?
Fuck me daddy?
Fuck me...brother?
Shit, I can't remember.

I think all this meta posting is finally catching up with me.
Everything is blurring into one giant mass of meme.
I don't know how much more I can take.

So many gaps in my mind.
Guys, I think I'm going senile.
Is there a doctor in the house?
No not Dr. Pig you jackass, I mean an actual certified doctor.

Dr. Pig, please invade Steven Universe world and kill everything.

I hope storytime user stays away from popular shows or it'll just turn to pure autism and "fan jokes". I'd prefer to not know what the user likes through his work.

OH, YEEEEES, I WILL

AND I'LL FUCK AND SHIT ON THEM LIKE MY MOM AND DAD

RAAAAAAAAAAA

I think you're looking for a bad time, eh?

Dr.Pig x Kill la Kill crossover when?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/88517193/

>UnderAutism
>Gay's Universe
>Fake Storytime Takeover
I hope he waits until the next thread. This one started out too stupid and it'll taint whatever comes next. It has to be a clean slate in each thread.

This isn't what the pig threads are about, so if he comes into this one it'll look like "just another pig thread".

I only responded to that post because I didn't want to scroll down to click New Post, I forgot to erase it. Still is pretty directly related to what I'm saying but I wasn't wanting to respond.

Sage Bump