What are juggalos and why are most americans into it?

What are juggalos and why are most americans into it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wenTIvbHlKQ
youtu.be/iMv9d1pIoBA
youtu.be/rqEwX9Orp7M
vimeo.com/29589320
youtube.com/watch?v=LgCnoUV220A
youtube.com/watch?v=EdOlJAEfxwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Low class white working class looking for an anti-social outlet to make up for their disconnection with mainstream culture, and to act as a surrogate for our broken nuclear families.

What is a juggalo?

it's this game we like to play where we dress up as KEK KLOWNS and prep all the black bulls kind of like rodeo clowns

>why are most americans into it?
most americans probably haven't even heard of juggalos

fpbp

Lemme think for a second... Oh, he gets butt naked...

>Most Americans
.001% at best, most of which are middle and high schoolers.

They're victims.

white trash are fucking horrible. What did we do to deserve them

A Hulk-a-maniac!

They are all inbreds. AmIrite?
KEK

you shared a border with Canada and Mexico

What is this symbol? What does it mean?

Are juggalos America's very own abos?

Is that fat bitch carrying a 2 megapixel digital camera?

fucking kek

>most americans
You sure would know fuckall about that all the way down there in literal fucking hell, now wouldn't you? Huetard.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wenTIvbHlKQ

theyre a bunch of pussies

it combines stupidity, ignorance and questionable taste. perfect for the average seppo.

>Most Americans

Most of thes juggalo people are just hard drug users who like to be surrounded by other even more degenerate folks so they seem less fucked by comparison. The music is absolute shit.
>Fuckin magnets, how do they work?

back to the favela with you

/thread

What would you say are the states with the most juggalo concentration (per capita)?

>mfw still a juggalo

I still listen to Dog Beats. Inner City Posse (yes they were called that long ago)

As soon as they revamped themselves to be completely different and went on a " mass murdering clown college" grad, its been underground for many decades.

I met both guys (before Shaggy and Violent J went cold turkey from 1 liter vodka bottles every hour) and had some crazy fun. Their concerts were sticky (Faygo makes the world go round, also frequent diarrhea)

I just listen to them casually now, and don't care much of their craziness, but they did have fun. I had fun

But family and raising kids in this world would be a disaster.

Let me answer that with an over generalizing question. Why are brazilians ghetto trap loving niggers?

youtu.be/iMv9d1pIoBA

I HIGHLY doubt there are 318,900 juggalos in the US.

Hahaha

youtu.be/rqEwX9Orp7M

Canada.

>What are juggalos and why are most americans into it?
Because Tool couldn't make Hick's dream come true.

We love to shit in our parachute pants and let it slide down the leg. You can just kind of kick-fling it at whoever you want. Pretty amazing juggalo ability and once you see someone do it, you become hooked and want to learn their ways. That's why most americans are into it.

There were 20 or so in my highschool back in 06. It could be an accurate representation when accounting edgy teens.

THICC

The one thing the Juggalos were right about is that Faygo is god-tier beverage. That diet grape, man, I can't get enough of it.

>ghetto
we are a poor country

>niggers
we took more than 10x the amount of slaves the U.S. did

>trap loving
because they go for 30% the price of regular hookers and we already established we are poor

Basically trump-voting #WrongBasket deplorables with serious meth problems.

Your typical inbred republican base voter.

There were maybe 3 in my high school with a class of 400.

I can't knock juggalos, sure they are degenerate as fuck, but there was a time in my life when i had nothing and nowhere to go. It was juggalos that gave me a place to stay and kept me fed ill i found a job. They were always super nice and giving, and will defend their friends to death. Much better people than most normies ive known.

Ewwwwwwww....

snap NASTY!!

>Working class

It's like they're unironically TRYING to look like white trash on purpose. Amazing

I never understood the appeal but i find the culture fascinating. It is really unique in its own right.

Basically trailer / small town wiggers that listen to Insane Clown Posse and can be seen congregating at the town's epicenter, the local Wal-Mart.

They're low-IQ, misfit degenerates who aren't smart enough to rise above so they sink quickly to the bottom.

And entertainment-wise, The American Juggalo "documentary" is the greatest thing ever made...it's like a hundred Jerry Springer episodes combined with meth & whippets and then condensed into a 20 minute brainwarp: vimeo.com/29589320

this thread

A definitive white trash anomaly, fortunately there weren't any out where I lived. My high school was out in the county and had a graduating class of about 120 kids, and I knew pretty much everyone. There were some goth kids (all of whom lived in the same trailer park if memory serves), sure, but no juggalos thank christ. I could also count the number of black kids that went to my high school on one hand, since most of the black folks lived in the city nearby. Getting off topic, I also never have seen one on a college campus or in any of the places I've worked. I wouldn't associate with them if I did, either. It's nothing personal against them, I just don't like white trash.

Rural NC here, by the way.

>fear factory
aaaah no, my favorite band when i was 12 years old :((((

remember edge crusher? g-guys?

Erry time I see this i get so mad... Fucking retards at sub Saharan tier stupidity.

>juggalo coffin

Kid had no chance

Michigan is the juggalo ground zero.
kys

LITTLE NINJA DOWN

so its like Sup Forums but they have jobs

lol Brazil, it's such, such a minority. This actually made me laugh.

Same here, it really is fascinating stuff. I can waste hours watching videos made at the Gathering.

>congregating at the town's epicenter, the local Wal-Mart.

reminded me of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=LgCnoUV220A

If you spend money popularizing anything, losers will be into it.

AKA, the power of the Jew

White american culture at its purest.

Thank you so much for this. I love cringumentaries. The German one about trad-goths "my life in black" and the British one about The Grim sleeper serial killer in ghetto LA were particularly good.

>i find the culture fascinating.
How? It's hardly a "culture" it's more of a lack of it. They're just degenerate white trash who for some reason like tryhard edgy garbage rap.

>It is really unique in its own right.
Nah, it's just the white equivalent of trap/hyphy listening wannabe gangbanger niggers.

>Rural NC here

I will pray for you tonight...

You're here too faggot

Also have a normalfag living tier job

fake.
The real kid died because the mom did drugs while pregnant and was born early. The parents then would call in radio shows begging for money.

You in Detroit

>But family and raising kids in this world would be a disaster
>

I live in rural nc too. I had 20 at least. school but they were all upperclassmen.

Did I miss something? I don't live along the Dan river so I don't have to deal with coal ash or anything. Is it all the yankees moving into my state?

>most Americans

just stop just fucking stop enough is enough ok step away from the keyboard alright no just no you don't have a fucking clue please get the fuck out of here you stupid idiot you're either a moron or a troll no please christ almighty have mercy no no stop why is this what we've become does it ever end around here for pitty's sake stop please stop what a waste pure unadulterated shit post fuck off you cunt don't we have rules around here buzz wrong nope

No, I live in Rap City (Atlanta)

The amazing thing is there are some juggalos I still talk to who shaped up and some of them are black.

Please do. Also dont come relocate in my state because our low cost of living vs. Wage. You stay right where you are. Dont come to our beaches either trash.

WOOP WOOP
youtube.com/watch?v=EdOlJAEfxwU

Thank you based user. I came here to /r/ this pic. Too bad you don't have a bigger one. I think most people here who have never seen it won't be able to make out what it is.

I highly doubt .001% of 318M is 318K

Respectable black man > white trash

Does anyone else think Juggalos are weird? I mean, yeah obviously they fucking are. But they're just this incredibly bizarre mashup of different cultures. It's like you put a redneck, a nigger, and a goth in a blender. Hard to wrap my mind around.

P. good buddy analysis buddy

>gathering of the juggalos

why is it raining soda?

Based jew comedian.

I didn't even plan on responding to him about it, but I'm glad some people aren't retarded.

318,900,000*0.001=318,900
Do it on your own calculator if you don't believe me

>grape soda
Can you be more of a nigger?

Well, redneck, nigger and metalhead/hardcore school kid, desu. Even mallgoths and those vaguely alternative hot topic kids aren't as insufferable.

Rekt

>0.001
That translates to 1% when you're multiplying a number against it.

No 0.1 is 10% and 0.01 is 1% bud

Juggalos are one of the least degenerate sub-cultures in America today. They practice traditional family values and an un-tainted sense of altruism and cultural cohesion not seen any where else.

Didn't realize the .00, but either way, you should realize by now that your math is incorrect.

Eh... metalheads don't wear goofy facepaint. That and all the black is where I got the goth from.

>most

whoop whoop

Nah it's fine

baby who shot himself with mommys gun?

Every time I see that photo. The expressions on everyone's faces, their body language,You just know that was the most awkward fucking funeral on the face of the earth.

interesting view

From Maryland, I've never personally seen a Juggalo in my life. One of the few social groups I haven't encountered.

hottest strippers I ever met were juggalos

well in your fantasy world, but here in the real world most of those clowns are liberal