Can we fucking settle this once and for all? Who is he?

Can we fucking settle this once and for all? Who is he?

a plot device. nothing more needs to be said about a star wars film.

A new character

How are we supposed to know? The film comes out in two months anyway. Probably a new character though.

Fuck off faggot.

Space Michael Jackson

Jar Jar Binks.

It was supposed to be Jar Jar Binks

Goldmember

He's the desperate attempt of Disney shills for hyping up a dead franchise they themselves killed

Fuck off

his name is snoke

I really want him to be Jar Jar
But it sounds to funny to be true.

>He is not a giant
Dropped

He is Sheev's son, Snoke Palpatine.

he is elan sleazebaggano

Plagueis

By the looks of it

"He's The Death of the Force"

It doesn't matter who he is, what matters is his plan.

Whoever it is, it will be extremely disappointing.

Was being posted about on /teevee/ part of his plan?

Of coursh!

>Whoever it is, it will be extremely disappointing.
This.

for you

Yep, for me.

Wasn't there some bullshit somewhere that palpatine could feel something very dark in the force on the outer rim?

Chuck

A voldemort ripoff.

This. Plagueis studied immortality so it can be assumed he survived Sidious' murder attempt whether Sidious was aware of it or not. The Rule of Two means that one Sith Lord must always exist to physically embody the dark side of the Force and one must crave it, and considering Vader never really craved it which ultimately led to him being able to be swayed back to the Light Side, it would make sense that Plagueis has still been around this whole time and sustaining the Sith from behind the scenes as a fail safe should Sidious have failed.

Wouldn't surprise me if Disney pulls some vampire bullshit and by killing Plagueis, the Sith are permanently disbanded.

A character who will it It's won triligy after expisode IX

he grew out of an egg sheev laid.

He's an ancient force vampire that will be the main villain in the old republic trilogy they are making after episode IX and the spin-offs

Snoke's Foke and Soke

Yuuzhan Vong or whatever but that's EU shit and Snoke doesn't really match the description.

>original character
WWAAAAAAHHHHHHH DISNEY OC MARY SUE TRASH BRAVO JEWS

>not original character
WWAAAAAAHHHHHHH DISNEY RETREAD TRASH BRAVO JEWS

So he's Meetra Surik?

kones

Darth Malgus

Snoke is Captain EO confirmed

He is an evil spirit from space. Dark side of the force itself. Sheev tried so hard to prepare to fight him, but he was killed by retarded Anakin.

Darth Bane

At this point who gives a shit? I am not giving Disney any more shekels to support this crap.

Trips confirm

Was this thread really in need of politicising?

this is by far the worst they could do

Jar Jar Binks

Darth ShittyCGIus

Snoke = Yoda
anyone who disagrees is a moron retard

If he's not a new character then it's going to be a colossal shitshow. Anyone who knows a bit of starwars cannon is going to argue to death with Disney's motives and reasoning for a retcon.

He's Darth sidious for millenials

A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

,>Darth snoke

Wtf?

He's a shit character regardless. He's a big bad that wasn't seen at all in the previous 7 films (I, II, III, Rogue One, IV, V and VI). if he's so powerful and evil, why wasn't he even mentioned in previous films?

Snoke Monster.

He was busy touring the galaxy banging space sluts

Dutchman.

30 years user.

He was shit in TFA but this is a stupid argument.

Starkiller

This is exactly why he's 100% a new character. He'd definitely not some EU crap 99.9% of people who will watch the movie don't know or care about.

Hordes of disneyfags will defend Snoke regardless of how much logic and realist factual reason anyone might produce. There's no win to be had here.

lel

Hes Luuke
or possibly Luuuke

That's not how the rule of two works, user

I thought we established this already

because when he was wokened up he was weak so he gradually fed off anything that had the force in it until he was strong enough to make himself known. by then sheeve and vader were dead and only luke and leia remained. hes like voldemort

He's the baddest and oldest and most evilist bad guy EVER and he's the most powerful and has the most RAW power Luke has ever seen. He'll die in movie 3 when Ray kills him. His head will be shaking back and forth as he screams AAAAGGGHHH!!!!

Hes the same age as Kylo Ren, but he aged 100x faster

Snoke's foke and soke

sneks snack and fack

Goddamn I so wanted him to be Plagueis. Having a completely new big bad just makes no sense, but him being a previously mentioned character who was central to the whole storyline would be a great way of wrapping up the whole arc. There’s literally no reason Disney shouldn’t have done that.

Donald Drumpf

Most likely a new character, if Disney is any smart then a former sith lord like Bane, Plagueis or Palpatine

He looks too different to be Jar Jar

Other than the fact that they want nothing to do with either of the other trilogies

The leak said that he swapped bodies with someone so maybe in the third movie it will be some old character

Possibility 1: the Emperor's master but Pleagius won't be cannon
Possibility 2: A rich white male that loves gooooooooooooold
possibility 3: a flase flag
possibility 4: An evil version of the force spirits

>nothing to do with either of the other trilogies
Then why are they using all previous characters over and over?

To slowly kill them off one by one.

Except chewie

>Chewie and Luke will die in Star Wars 9 and 10

He is Sneed's son, Chuck Palpatine

whatever the plot requires, where the plot is equal to whatever the board things will be the most marketable, taking in to account the tastes of the west and china(china having priority, as they are much easier to please)

>he
It's very obviously a woman.

the funny thing was McGregor was actually saying that to himself after realizing Star Wars had become an anti smoking as for no reason

>it's plagueis
>somehow his power was stored in Rey
>thats why Luke fears her
>in the trailer Rey is floating/screaming, could be Plagueis taking back whats his

>have a chance to explore never before seen on screen extended universe concepts or create new ones themselves
>have a chance to further flesh out the star wars universe
>but instead retread the basic plot of the original trilogy and have the empire 2.0

does not compute

>nothing to do with the other trilogies
>have Carrie Fischer's rotting carcass hobble around on set for two films
hehe ok bucko

Looks like he's a big guy

Will she finally do a full nude scene now that she's dead?

Probably this, and all those deep fan speculations are so unnecessary, because the sad truth is that disney is so shallow and there is no way that they will put effort in making something that the average IQ 50 libcuck will not be able to understand.

whoa.................................

They probably didn't know when they made him. They just needed another big bad like the emperor. But now since their is so much fan speculation I'm sure they'll try to shoe horn in some twist about his back story and where he came from.

Whether it's bringing in legacy EU ideas like him being a clone of the Emperor, him being some sort of Yuzon Vong, or that he's Darth Plaugeis I'm not sure. But I think at this point they'll try to do something because fans are expecting something now and these movies are nothing but fan service.

Anikan struck him down and he only became stronger

If its not entirely a new unknown character, it is probably going to end up being someone's "son", or other close relative because the movies are using all the same plot devices as the original trilogy.

Or just a clone of the emperor.
Or the actual emperor.

Honestly though, if it doesn't end up being some mind blowing reveal that was never anticipated I think I am going to drop the series, because then it is literally just a merchandise slot machine and no one gives a fuck about the story anymore.

He's just a random new main villain for the franchise. Everyone expecting some kind of huge reveal, some mindblowing twist that is comparable to the Vader being Luke's dad, you're in for a disappointment.

Snoke is just another JJ Abrams mystery box invention.

isn't his name yung ling or something?

he should've been Asian

alt-left crybabies will whine about anything.

Death sticks. Not even once.