WHAT WAS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM?

WHAT WAS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irredeemable
readcomics.tv/comic/evil-heroes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a mentally ill human searching for praise who had unlimited power, finally going off the deep end when he figured out no matter how much good he did he would never be loved by everyone.

He woke up one morning and realized that he was yet another EEEEEBIL SUPPERMANZ and thereafter promptly killed himself.

Some five year old flipped him off.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

He was gay

This picture triggers me.

They blatantly ripped off Superbro.

>slightly modify 40k's chaos symbol
>slap it on superbro
>stick the plots from Irredeemable and Injustice in a blender and hope nobody notices
Laziness: The Comic Book.

He was mentally ill, growing up each parent he had made him worse and the stress of being a hero made him snap.

What I want to know what the fuck did Max Damage say to him?

what's going on in this pic?

He's gay

I heard they're making an irredeemable movie

I'd rather watch Incorruptable if we're being completely honest

He was a mentally ill. He wanted to be admired and praised. He has always tried to be perfect until a nervous breakdown. He has also had a series of misfortunes absolutely "forced" to do so that things go the worst way possible. The alien virus that causes a disaster in the only minute in where he decides to take a break. His problem is also that he had a lot of chances to redeem himself, but after the break point ceases to behave in a reasonable way and becomes a real serial killer also with people who want to help him. The comic explaining well why a "Superman" does not have to save the world 24h.

It's the nth version of the evil Justice League story. Skip it without worry.

Simple: his mother was a crazy suicidal junkie and that fucked him up beyond repair. That is literally all.

What did he fucking say?

>thereafter promptly killed himself.
After killing everyone

Is his superpower that he can look in two different directions at once?

I dunno. Something that Plutonian wanted to hear because he fucked off.

Is this from Incorruptable or irredeemable? I do not remember this part

Incorruptable. I actually don't remember Max Damage appearing all that much in Irredeemable

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air

>Skull mounted on top of the arm rest on his right
>left has it mounted on the side.

This shouldnt annoy me as much as it does.

Man those skeletons in the back look like they're having a good time.

I don't know about you guys but that skeleton zombie virus was bretty spooky

>That couple that first adopted the Plutonian
>Plutonian accidentally gives their other baby brain damage by holding him too hard
>Couple gives the Plutonian up for adoption and goes into hiding out of fear
>They spend ten years without speaking a single word because they know the Plutonian can hear them and recognize their voices

Man this book was intense.

And Plutonian was really, really OP.

He was too tightly wound due to a world that no matter what he did wasn't good enough for everyone
Not to mention everyone deep down feared him no matter how nice and careful he was it was never good enough.

He just finally snapped.

But really if you read the comic you would know that, so more likely you just wanted an Irredeemable thread and thought that was the best way to get people in here.

Prolly something about how he was gonna be a superhero and build a prison and help everyone.

Idk it's been a while.

That's what I liked about the first half. It was almost a horror comic about people trying to deal with a very pissed off and very OP serial killer.

Waid is a hack

That shit with Singapore is still one of the greatest things I've ever seen in comics.

>choose ten

He was waaaay to deep into the closet to go and fuck Modeus
and now that I realize, being unable to fuck anyone without snaping them like a twig would really pile up on his stress ball of a life
an angry, psychotic and sexually frustated reality warper, really makes you think

What did he mean by this?

This part was great

Seems legit

I loved the ending so much. I used to like Mark Waid's writing a lot.

What is that? Source for my women in bob cut feitsh!

The comic, silly.

She's a fuckup

You do not like #woke trendy Mark Waid?

Irredeemable no clue what issue it is

>human

Too much pressure. Remember the rich fuck he saved and then still insisted for Plutonian to repair his boat bcs of the bullets of the kidnappers damaged the boat?

Max Damage is great

Wow. Three arrows. He's three times a man.

>silver age power set
>edgey asf
>sidekick is literally jailbait
Is he our guy?

It matches his eyes.

Too bad the art of Irredemeable sucks ass.

Not sure what that has to do with Max Damage but okay

>Maxfag
Kys. Tony is the cutest

Incorruptible was unreadable. I dropped it after that issue where he an Jailbait bicker endlessly.

So, at the beginning.

You must not have read many comics then

Yep.

Tony is the worst

Your loss . Really. It is a great comic.

More than 700Mb, dont have time to upload it so look for this

Incorruptible Omnibus (2012) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)

Where is this from?

E.V.I.L. Heroes from Zenescope

Is it any good?

>Zenescope
Heh.

To be fair though the New 52 armor design was terrible. When they bring him back they should just give him the t-shirt/jeans combo (but with the Fleischer symbol from the powerless arc), that worked the best.

>>Our guy
Please don't import more cancerous Sup Forums memes. We have too many as it is.

It's utter horseshit.

Why do people think he was gay?
He was crazy obssessed with that bob haired girl and forced other women to look like her. When she rejected him he even snapped and tried to kill everyone.
Did I miss something in there?

His nemesis was gay.

I know that his nemesis was gay; but as far as I remember there was no hint that he even knew about that.

From memory : There is an issue where they found his Nemesis holding like several dozens of copies of the Plutonian that looked like full sized androids.

But then I do recall Mark Waid saying they were sex toys...

Tony knew his nemesis wanted his dick.

Did not remember that , good find.

"Modeus uses Bette's hidden power, unlocked by Modeus, to rape the Plutonian."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irredeemable

Perhaps this was written by Moore after all

>blaming the world

poor show user.

he's a perfectionist. his boundary between victory and absolute failure is tiny, so when he fails, he fails HARD.

he was never a good parent to himself because he was designed to learn from his environment and never had good parents to model off from.

everyone would be better off if they could laugh at and forgive their foibles. if you did your best, within reason, that should be good enough at least for yourself.

the world is always going to be set against you. you must attempt to triumph anyway or else fail in every way forever. you're still gonna fail, but at least this way you can move forward.

ps: i fucking loved this book

Wasn't the last set of parents he had relatively decent to him. His dad was a dick but he did it to try make Tony come out as a good wholesome person.

I shat a brick at that scene
Actually, there were a bunch of brick shitting moments

I thought that the point was no matter how good you are, if you mess up even once that world gives up on you forever.
That's why it's called Irredeemable.

He was literally born broken. Both his mind and powersets were broken

His last dad was pretty much the only person to accept him for what he was, and tried to teach him how to be a hero, but The Plutonian fucks things up with his dad by not bringing up the fact that his mom has cancer before it's too late because his dad told him to use his powers only when he needed to, or something along those lines.

His problem is that he's an incredibly needy fuck up who lives for the approval of others.

I want this series to come out in non-shitty trades.

I want a cartoon of Irredeemable.

Well, all the other replies were correct but in that picture that was at Starbucks and they spelled his name wrong on purpose, this was in a flashback to when he wasn't a genocidal loon..

Who'd you want to voice Tony?

>Is it any good?
It's a motherfucking masterpiece of fiction as this fucking scene will tell you.

Well, if Totally Not Wonder Woman doesn't get her tits out at least once in this thing there's no saving it.

>Plutonian + Injustice + warhammer 40k

You didn't read the comic?
It's fairly explicitly explained in the comic.

Storytime when?

That was a good fight

Someone like max damage could probably handle him. No I did not try to look up fanfics after reading both of them

Qubit was interesting. So he was basically super intelligent and had psychic type abilities, or abilities to put things together? I wonder what happened to give him his powers or morality.

>>Plutonian + Injustice + warhammer 40k
As cool as that sounds, the reality is the exact opposite.

>Storytime when?
readcomics.tv/comic/evil-heroes
Enjoy.

Boy this sure lays it on thick

It's Zenescope. They don't do subtlety.

1. whozat
2. why should i give four fucks?

being alive sucks and if you kill humans you're just letting them get off easy

Tony/Plutonian
He was in a decent Mark Waid story

>Tony
Jerry O'Connel