The Fift Element

Fuck you,i liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWmfNeLs7fA
youtube.com/watch?v=C3qyO_WFOhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you saying Sup Forums doesn't like it? It's a kickass movie.

great movie

i think dragon ball should have been done in a similar way.

This

Of course you fucking liked it, it's 90's kino if there was ever a fucking example of such

We all did, user.

>tfw no Leeloo Dallas Multipass gf

I loved this movie though.

I remember watching this premier after winning some radio comp. Fuck it was amazing.

>Fuck you,i liked it
never met a person who hated it
not irl or even here

Wait, we don't like this movie?

Who the hell doesn't like the 5th element?

Costume design alone should make this film kino.

I've never seen it, but I thought this was considered one of the best sci fi movies of all time

Why can't Besson make another good film like this? Besides Leon the rest is all crap

>Who the hell doesn't like the 5th element?

every single person on the planet, when it first came out.

this makes me wonder about all the hatred that was flung about over Valerian. in ten years' time, you fags will be saying you loved it and you always did.

in other news, we are at war with Eastasia and we have always been at war with Eastasia.

I prefer the sequel
youtube.com/watch?v=PWmfNeLs7fA

Is good for it´s time kinda corny... kinda lame in some spot´s but overall a ok sci fi... i like it a lot.

Valerian was hated?

I thought it was decent. Dragged on too long and got stupid towards the end but was worth the price of admission.

A rare movie I didn't even watch to the end because it was so bad. When they started pissing in jugs I stopped removed the VHS and never touched that turd again. Besson is a fucking hack, it's only now you realize it morons

Most people did

Who didn't?

I dont know if anyone hated Valerian, they just didn't see it.
The trailers mostly just showed off the special effects, which post 2005 isn't a big deal anymore.

Valerian was better than most blockbusters. It had a bad lead however the chick was super hot and likeable. The visuals were fantastic.

Fifth element is better.

Ünironically my favorite movie of all time. Its got some faults for sure but overall its a perfect comfy sci fi movie

Are you retarded? I remember when it came out and even back then everyone loved it

everyone did

could you be any more reddit?

>every single person on the planet, when it first came out
wat

No they didn't

The Fifth Element was pretty popular. Not groundbreaking but it was well-received

>tfw my first girlfriend was from the same shitty eastern european village that Milla came from
>made her say multipass in her cute little accent all the time

My dad and i loved watching this.

Valerian's okay, but it didn't do anything spectacular with the material, it was just a basic story.
I would have liked a sequel that goes more in depth with its world.

Nobody disliked it.

so did we

SUPER GREEN

Dadcore

Soundtrack is great and those passenger spacecraft were cool.

bzzz
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=C3qyO_WFOhM

fruck you i liked it too

The Fifth Element is well liked though unless that has suddenly changed.

>wings in space

pretty much everyone likes this movie tho

fuck who?
i liked it too
and so do most people

don't know about you man but if i were to travel in space i'd like at least some of my destinations to have an atmosphere

The special effects were mind blowing when it came out. Still looks better than modern CGI.

who /meatpopsicle/ here?

I feel like this movie was a major influence for Ratchet and Clank game. Very similar atmosphere.
Love them both

What you do, user, is you put some sort of spaceport in orbit that normal spaceships can arrive and depart from, and then some form of transport to go from the spaceport to the planet. Flight in 0 gravity vacuum and atmospheric planetary flight are so different it's fucking stupid to try and make a spacecraft that's supposed to operate in both environments. There's a reason we don't have submersible jet planes, they're technically doable but it's just stupid and not convenient at all.

People exist that dont like this movie wtf?

my gf looks like older mila sometimes youger mila but she has a kid and i fucking hate my life.

im fucking her as much as possible atm then leaving her

yeah but what if you visit a small colony with not enough traffic to warrant a spaceport?
also, it's a movie, the coolness factor is paramount... which is why i would definitely watch a movie with a submersible jet plane

wow
absolutely no massive personality disorder here

Makes me shed a single tear seeing all the adoration on Sup Forums for my favorite movie.

Say what you want about Luc Besson's other films, but this and Leon are absolute 90s kino and some of the best movies of that generation.

>yeah but what if you visit a small colony with not enough traffic to warrant a spaceport?
Then you park your big ass real spaceship designed for spaceflight in orbit and land on the planet with some kind of small transport shuttle designed for atmospheric flight

5th Element just manages to achieve the perfect balance between goofy and serious while having loads of atmosphere, cool characters and kickass visuals for its time

People didn't like this movie? Tucker, Mila, Oldman, AND Bruce? It was a great flick man. Action sequences, comedy and atmosphere were top notch. And that alien opera scene.

Can we get a spinoff/sequel set in the same universe?

>a 2010s/2020s sequel of a 90s scifi comedy
You really don't want that.

Plenty of scifi coming back man. Alien, Blade Runner, SW, ST, hell even SG.

It would be ruined by SJWs like every big movie made today