Rebel Four Pack

>Rebel Four Pack
>Rebel
Did Disney's marketing team not want to use Resistance since it might alienate Trump voters? The First Order is still First Order.

>no finn

Ummm racist much?

>negro and chink nowhere to be seen

AHAHAHAHAHA

Sadly Disney Wars is so pervasive it can be on multiple boards.

Porg

>BB-8
>evil equivalent is BB-9

So is this like, the wookie version of getting a dog because you're sad?

Some little penguin thing isn't going to replace Han...

benign

He should have taken the sloth

anyone else here love Funko Pop figures? this is just one part of my collection. I'm going to send my wife's kids to college in them.

Same with droids from old star wars

I am still trying to wrap my brain around Disney erasing all of the achievements of defeating the empire just so they could depict the empire as still a superpower who somehow has an even bigger weapons budget than it did when it controlled the entire galaxy.

There's a reason for that. No one likes him because the actor who plays him is nothing but a racist asshole who thinks everyone owes it to him to make him a big star just because he's black.

They're stupid. The only people who collect that shit are hipsters a decade late to the Japanese vinyl-collecting toy phase and people who think hipsters are cool and want to be like them.

>>BB-8
>>evil equivalent is BB-9
It's sad bc BB-8 was actually fairly creative
Looks like they ran out ideas really fuckn fast, huh?

Its crazy how cute Rey looks as a Funko and how mannish and unappealing she is in the actual movie

The same holds true to Kylo, albeit to a lesser extent

How could they be rebels or resistance if they're the current governing body of the Republic?

That's always been my question since the new movie came out. It's fucking dumb.

Yep, it's completely stupid. and you know it's really just to push a new brand to separate Disney's merchandising from Lucas. Exit the Empire, enter the First Order. I'm willing to bet the name have been thoroughly tested in focus groups too.
It's fucking stupid anyway you want to look at it.

Because of a carefully-crafted narrative by Disney where everyone must unite with diversity to over-throw the evil whiteness that just owns and controls everything.

>six deadpools

What store is selling this do I can pre-order for a friend?

the marketing probably got confused since the resistance and the rebellion are the same shit and even use the same uniforms so they just called them rebels which is more iconic

I guess even disney forgot that they are called the resistance

>It's sad bc BB-8 was actually fairly creative
>R2-D2 but a soccer ball
Well, I suppose you have to take what you can get.

Give them a little credit, he was cool in the same way TARS was cool in Interstellar

> unique, simplistic design
> novel and visually engaging movements
> interesting features showcased as film progressed

The design for BB-8, Kylo, and Phasma was of course derivative of what came before, but they were still excellent designs in my opinion

Toy / costume sales confirm

Normie applaud people who act like Boyaga
They don’t want his action figure because he’s super fucking ugly.

Who is this literary fanatic?

The First Order isn't a superpower, they're one small fleet with one planet they built into a weapon, on the absolute fringe of the galaxy. They even have to kidnap soldiers and brainwash them, they don't even have a people.

The First Order isn't white though. There's black storm troopers, people of color operating the starkiller controls, and their leader is an alien.