/Riverdale/ best boy edition

Old thread

Apparently Skeet Ulrich got promoted to the main cast. How's he gonna get out of prison?

Something tells me that Hiram is going to bail him out so he can keep using the serpents

Best Boy ranking:
FP > Jughead > Fred > Kevin > Chuck > Jason > Hiram > Moose > Dilton > Sheriff Keller > Mr. Waetherbee > Hal > Archie

Reggie left out until we see more of them.

This. Hiram not going to leave him high and dry. Is FP going to be proud of Juggy for keeping up with the Serpents?

Probably, but Jug didn't end up scoring with Betty so that's probably makes FP ashamed

Maybe FP should finish the job for him. I doubt Betty would mind.

Imagine if Betty went into the trailer and saw the serpents torturing that guy

She would freak out a bit but then again she has no room to talk after what she did to Chuck.

>FP works his way through the Cooper women
I'd watch it

She did the same thing Chuck. Maybe she should be the one to lead the Serpents in Jughead's place instead.

She's going to end up joining them because of Jug.

I want to suck his dick so bad.

Also am I weird if I ship him and Betty?

Is that Riverdale staffer ever coming back? I didn't realize that they came around until too late.

Lol that guy is an unpaid intern who probably fetches coffee and doesn’t spend any real time on set

>Betty joins the Serpents
>wears black wig
>Serpent jacket w/leather and black heeled pumps
>all while at a confused Juggy's side

Please make this happen Roberto

Lili already confirmed that Dark Betty will return so this is most likely happen

Maybe, but any info is still good info. That story about Cole trying to get the extra fired was interesting.

They said that execs weren't too happy about her wig and shit, but I liked it. It was kind of silly, but it was nice to see Betty: Unleashed.

>They said that execs weren't too happy about her wig
Why?

>They said that execs weren't too happy about her wig and shit
What kind of gaylords are running the CW now

Maybe comic Betty fans.

>Veronica sucking up the very last drop

Disgusting fatty

The comic purists want her to be like her comic counterpart.

But if they wanted her to be just like the comics, they wouldn't have made her best girl

giv betty gf

They just want her to be chasing Archie while he fucks all the girls in town.

This so much. In fact I think all of the characters are way better now maybe save for Archie, but I feel that they may be rectifying that this season.

Lili joked it'll be a pink leather jacket. She'll be dressing something like pic related.

I doubt they'll change Betty but maybe give Veronica that mean girl streak she's been missing. I want to see more Veronica vs Cheryl

i want betty to sleep with FP

please make it happen CW

I want FP to sleep with Alice

they probably fucked like rabbits back in her serpent days

She said that the wig probably won’t come back but the dark Betty persona will

plus it would be really funny to see betty's dad cucked

Well, TV Jug really hasn't gone past emo kid, although they're clearly trying to rectify that this season, Veronica is just muh daddy in the show missing the snark in the comics, and Cheryl's more nuanced in the TV show even though she's batshit crazy. So it's not like they're all better, but it's a start

I just want more scenes of PUNISHED Penelope being bulllied by Cheryl

Can someone bring me up to speed on hiram and the lodge family? Are they originally from Riverdale? Why was hiram in prison?

Veronica is probably looking crazy to her parents by accusing them of shit they didn't even do. I wish Hermoine would slap the shit out of her.

I missed it what was the story?

That got me pretty hard, jeez. Also Penelope hanged the dad right? or was implied atleast

She's annoying.

Betty should be single instead.

Sorry to break it to you user but Betty still wouldn't date you if she was single

Who said I wanted to date her?

Her parents are red herring. They're part of the drug thing going on in town but I don't think they put the hit on Fred.

Some extra asked him for a cig and a photo. Cole gave them the cig, but said no to the photo. Then he tried to get the extra fired.

He didn't tried, got the guy fired.

>Also Penelope hanged the dad right? or was implied atleast
I thought he killed himself

Are extras not supposed to ask for photos on set?

Yeah, extras are told to "not bother the talent"
Everyone is basically told to not go up to them to bother them unless it is their job to do so.

Where's Pop you nigger

The extra probably thought Cole would've been cool with it.

It's implied that her mom had a hand in it, too.

The more I learn about Cole the less I think he's cool with anything aside from being pretentious as fuck.

Makes sense. Too bad the extra had no chill.

We don't know "what really happened in the barn" yet.

Is this show actually worth watching? It first I thought it was just another generic YA bull shit show until i finished the second episode. Does it get really dark and fucked up?

If Sprouse lets that go and does nothing, it tells every other extra that it's totally cool to do that too. You have to ask yourself if it's unreasonable for him to want to avoid a potential mob of extras asking for pictures and cigarettes. I can't blame him, I blame the extra. Doesn't mean he's not cool.

dark and fucked up

Yes and yes.

The first handful of episodes are pretty shitty, but they drop a bunch of shit that doesn't work early on and start focusing on the few things that do. I was shittalking the show at the start, but by the tail end of the season I was hype as fuck

Not him, but the Sprouse twins are rumored to be pricks. Cole does seems the type to always wanting to be the center of attention. That night at Fallon's his jokes annoyed Madelaine and KJ.

Episode 5 is when it gets really good.

I agree actually. It sends a message to the other extras.

>DON'T ASK FOR PICS.

So I'm watching it right now, is it supposed to skip to a different scene when Jughead and Pop come in with food?

The scene it goes to is Archie telling the others that he froze when the guy with the gun pointed it at him.

It was really sudden but it kinda follows as Archie was about to tell Veronica and then he does tell them.

Seems about right. What's the matter?

Cheryl said something about the truth about what happened to Daddy. Also did Cheryl bbq her grandma?

I just wasn't sure if the source I was watching had broken or something since the scene change was really sudden.

Like the audio even was off

hmmmmmmmmmmm
r u me?

I want to imagine someone in the extras put his spunk in that milkshake.

Can you guys explain what exactly this show is about, I saw it was fairly highly rated and I keep seeing these threads so the show must be decent at least. Is it worth a watch?

Like anyone there isn't used to drinking spunk

>I'm too dumb to look it up myself and need to hear the opinions of others because by golly why should I ever show any kind of backbone or initiative ever in my life
Fuck you and the rest of your kind.

H-hot.
Its got Incest, its got Pedophilia, its got murder,its got racism, its got homos and its got sexy teens. Its fun for the whole family user!

In the time it took you to write that and wait for responses you could have checked out the first episode, at least.

Anyone have any guesses who the 'Angel of Death' is? I'm completely stumped on this one.

Anyone else a bit bummed out there won't be supernatural stuff happening in Riverdale?

Hype died down 2 days later?

Not bad.

It's going to be Betty's long lost brother in some a Dexter season one type twist

I am not sure. I feel like once you go supernatural it's gonna be hard to go back.

>Betty finds an ice truck with fingers stuck in a block of ice

Can't wait.

Hopefully Sabrina spin off will be good.

Apparently he'll be a prostitute. Pic related got cast as Chic.

>prostitute

Sauce?

mayb

>betty gets in a huge fight with jug
>hooks up with a male prostitute dude
>turns out it's her brother

When you put it like that, i'll give the first episode a watch

It should be Polly just to keep the theme running with her.

Betty's pure.

That scene was great.

/ourgirl/

>Variety reports that Betty will do 'anything' to get Jughead out of the gang, including sleeping with some of the gangleaders.

DELETE THIS

Best part of the episode by far
I always thought it was interesting that Cheryl had no issue standing up to adults in the first season
That's gone up to 11

Cheryl is awesome.

I wish.

shady business practices back new york

FP and Betty when?

what?

We need more info on this.

Sad thing is Betty would actually do it for Jughead.

she was so pure