Should circumcision be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw
youtube.com/watch?v=E0E1eI2e-BM
youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mutulating little boys penises seems like a very sadistic thing to do.

Seriously, if female circumcision was a thing there would be an uproar.

No.

People should have enough sense not to do it to their children if there is no stupid religious reason.

Are leafs the new Aussies of shitpost?

Yes.

But it won't be. Too much tax profit in it.

Foreskins sold to cosmetics to make collagen = taxed.
Collagen sold to other cosmetics manufacturers = taxed.
Sale of collagen based cosmetics such as make-up and anti wrinkle cream = taxed.

I wonder if there are any mathematicians interested in working out how much just 1 foreskin is worth to the government, just to prove they are not objective in this matter.

Shit, I'd be happy with an "age of consent" slapped on it rather than an outright ban = religiouses can't argue against that because it'd still be legal, it would just be a choice instead.
And it could be used to virtue signal with a "look, see, we care about consent when it's from a man too, now you can't call us hypocrites" by the SJWs.

But again, it won't bee. The legalised male organ harvesting industry is too damn profitable to be illegal.

Yes, and anyone who violently sexually assaults children should be lined up and shot

Aussie shitposting was at least humorous and only a mild irritant at best.

Leafs are just fucking shit. Ask kek, he will tell you the same thing

lies about the benefits of circumcision should be put to rest

Foreskinocaust

You're literally Hitler if you circumcise your child.

Only shitheads would ever circumcise someone, its fucking genital mutilation. Fuck that shit, I'm forever grateful my parents didn't do it to me.

When are we gonna annex you?
Why do we let you be a country?

Sup Forums, virgin reporting in. what do girls think of your uncut cocks? is the idea of girls being disgusted by foreskin a Jewish maymay?

>Should circumcision be banned?

Absolutely, being a parent doesn't give you the right to have damaging cosmetic surgery performed upon your child without your child's consent.

Non-consensual genital mutilation of any sort should be banned desu. It just seems like a no brainer. Thank God I don't live in a country where this Jewry exists.

Why?

yes, only jew girls would ever think its weird

i mean unless you never wash your dick at least once a month, but you'd be a virgin anyway if that was true

>what do girls think of your uncut cocks?

They think that it's really nice looking.

Yeah.
But it won't for some (((reason)))

Parents should go to jail for it imho tbqh

JIDF please leave

not before ABORTION you FUCKING DEMON

Circumcision is fine if you're old enough to choose it for yourself, but parents cutting a piece off of their baby boys like clipping a fucking puppy dog's tail is just insane.

Okay, so lets talk about how these people should be punished...

When the british empire re-ignites across the world, I propose these rules;
>Parents found to forcibly circumcise their child, should have parts of their body removed. They pull a piece of papers out of a hat, it will have the body part they lose written on it.
>Doctors and rabbis who perform these surgeries will be labeled child molesters, have "pedo" tattooed to their forehead, and be put on the sex offenders register for life. They will also serve prison time.
>The dismantlation of all cosmetics firms who funded the industry, and their assets will be sold to fund victims of circumcision.
>Feminist who yap about "consent this" and "consent that" who have their child circumcised will be sold into sex slavery. Fucking hypocrites.
>Too appease the religious nuts, age of consent for legal circumcision would be 18. >Any by-product or waste, including the foreskin, from the surgery, cannot be sold or exchanged in any way, shape or form - to prevent a dependency on organ money. Anyone who breaks this rule will be treated like any other circumcision-related criminal.

For adult males or parental choices about children?
There's nothing wrong with a man deciding to voluntarily get his body modified when he is an adult and capable of consenting. That being said, forcing that "choice" upon an infant is a gross overstepping of boundaries and a flagrant, barbaric, and vile violation of morals, parental responsibility, and human decency. Even if there were solid medical benefits, the benefits that have been suggested are nowhere near enough to justify performing nonconsensual, destructive surgery on the most intimate parts of the body, and on infants no less. No other procedure removing tissue is performed as routinely, and none so blindly defended without so much as a glance at possible ethical consequences.

Hardcore. I like it.

Probably dude.

Why isn't there a stigma/uproar over forcing circumcision on infants like there is with pedophilia? Both work off the premise that children cannot consent and that adults are forcing something on the child. I can't believe how cucked the west is thinking there's no problem with snipping off a part of your baby's fucking dick.

Dont be mad because you have an ugly hood you faggot.

Yes, we must respect the bodily integrity of people, trannies must also die.

Holy shit.

OY VEY!!!!! You are a bad goy!

It's anudda shoah!!!!!

>allowed as a choice of the individual after they reach maturity

There I fixed it.

Yes

I demand repartations

Yes, and anyone who does it to a nonconsenting person without valid medical justification should be shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw

yes, ban it

you traitor!!!

>uncut version

youtube.com/watch?v=E0E1eI2e-BM

Yes.
Denmark has either already done it, or it will be soon, about nowish I think it was. Dan can answer

Baby boys should be able to choose whether the want to cut off their foreskin in a "covenant with god" IMHO.

Luckily for me I am but a simple christian gentile and the book of Acts clearly states that circumcision is completely unnecessary.

Of course it is. Outside the USA and Middle East it's perfectly fucking normal to have an uncut cock and a girl isn't going to think anything of it having a foreskin at all.

They'll only think you're cock's disgusting if you don't bathe, and that's the same whether you're circumcised or not.

no i like being circumcised i dont really want flabby mc flab flab

if you look at the reality only like 2% of circumcised people give a shit that they were circumcised

its mostly europeans caring about other peoples dicks

Increase the age to 25, and we are good. Lots of brainwashed kids living home at 18 change their minds as they live on their own and mature during college.

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw

Listen.

Or you could even ask Satan

Not in Jew run countries or Muzzo shitholes.

>outside the USA
So it matters in the only place that matters. Gotcha.

Circumcision should be banned when abortion is banned.

why be ashamed of the way God made us? circumcision is body modification to be quite honest, and such intervention should only be performed if it is really necessary.

no i dont want them to bite the foreskin off

in the bible they used a knife

modern jews arent really jewish they follow their own talmud traditions

the bible says you can get circumcised or not it doesnt matter anymore

Glass and charcoal circumcision is the best!

I'm cut.
I was considering it for my kids. Decided against it.
I've since come to the conclusion that it should be illegal to impose on a minor, yes. Adults can do whatever the fuck they want.

Barely any jews even know what the talmud is, faggot

I don't know, it depends how many cocks your slut of a girlfriend has taken before and how much Jewish media she's been consuming as to whether she'll be bothered by a non-mutilated one or not.

Jews use a knife too. Metzitzah b'peh means to suck the blood out with the mouth. Since consuming blood is prohibited, the rabbi spits it out right afterwards.

threadly reminder to donate to foregen

Stop ebegging.

ok well i dont want some guy sucking the blood out of my babies foreskin id rather just like you know have it done in the hospital with regular procedures

i dont know what that tradition has to do with anything

this

Yes

The mutilation of infant's genitals because of "tradition" or """"health reasons""""" (they might get a rare condition that could be fixed by a much smaller and less dangerous operation, but nah let's slice the whole thing off now just in case) is fucked up. No matter the gender of the child.

Female circumicision is a thing and there is an uproar

It's too late for mine. I have no empathy and want to watch everyone die. Soon.

It should be banned and all victims should be allowed to seek compensation from the facility that performed the mutilation as well as compensation from the family members that orchestrated it.

fpbp

yes OP, doctors who perform them should have their medical license permanently revoked and be lifetime banned from all fields of medicine, unless it's obviously a life-threatening situation (like a constant bladder infection) but even then the absolute minimum amount of surgery should be used to resolve the situation, not just "welp it's not working, just cut it all off"

obviously this ban also applies to any """religious""" or """cultural""" actions involving physical mutilations should be outright banned as well, including prison time for the dumb fuck parents who risk their childrens health over a cultural identity.
> b-b-but t-that's racistsexismbigotry
don't believe i'm right? go on and look up how often circumcisions go wrong; look up how often children die from this shit... because someone touched them with a knife in a place that was perfectly fine the way it was.

you have access to the internet and don't believe me? and you refuse to search it?
ok start hacking at your own genitals with a knife, see what happens bluepilled retards.

Fuck off mate.

Look at my previous posts.
Donate money to something that will profit as long as forced circumcision happens, it there will be incentive in keeping it legal.

Dependency on that money will fuel the system.
If they profit from it, they will fight to keep it going.

And the government will oblige, while taxing the profits.

>actions involving physical mutilations

alright i concede only if you abolish abortion

then you can take away circumcision

theyre both mutilation

>at possible ethical consequences
Also risk of death

The problem with banning it is that the mudslime pakis will voluntarily do it in their shed in their garden

Thats even worse than doctors doing it.

how about 21?

oh and also mandatory vaccinations

you cant make argument for the rights of the child without giving him the full decision in the vaccines he takes

youre a hypocrite. theres complications from vaccines

so if you want to ban circumcision we must first ban forced vaccination and abortion

yea

>cut fag is lashing out because he was cut

I'm sorry your parents made it harder to jack-off and cum because of puritan and Jewish medical beliefs

They should, but sadly this seems to be one of the few things men get fucked over on.

Parents have been lied to for countless generations, so now they just think it's normal and healthy to do, and causes no harm whatsoever.

Thankfully the misinformation that circumcision is perfectly okay is slowly dying out, as circumcision rates are lowering across the developed world.

Sadly not fast enough to save my cock but hey, later's better than not at all.

im not lashing out dude

i mainly see europeans lashing out and being mad about people being cut but never cut people

its kind of like how tall people always have to make sure you know how tall they are

i just dont like the double standard to where you support the banning of circumcision but then you dont care about the rights of the baby when it comes to abortion (killing it outright) and forced vaccinations that they didnt agree to

>if you abolish abortion

> he doesn't know about umbilical strangulation in the womb and stillborns
> he doesn't know about congenital organ defects
> premature births that don't or can't survive outside the womb
> fertilized eggs that simply never attach to the uterine lining, or to some other place they're not supposed to, which causes a serious life-threatening situation for the mother where the child must be aborted or they both die
> thinking something without a central nerve system can feel pain or even has any experiences to quantify existence to begin with

> muh souls muh religion

we're in this fucking mess of chopped up baby dicks because of religion in the first place you idiot

>as circumcision rates are lowering across the developed world.
They already are low as fuck in Europe. Only Jews and Muslims mutilate their kids in here. Circumcision for non-religious reasons is an American thing in my understanding

Are you the same retard who said that God demanding death for breaking old testament laws didn't actually require death?

It was pretty big in Canada for a while, but in the past decade or so I think it dropped pretty fast.

There's a very large difference between stopping an old disease from popping up again and potentially killing others that aren't your child and mutilating your child with very little benefit to them and certainly no benefit to others..

But it's painful as an adult. Glad I had it at 8 days old.

>i mainly see europeans lashing out and being mad about people being cut but never cut people

You keep coming to these threads and saying the same shit over and over, regardless of the large amount of cutfags who are mad that they are cut.

Also as a tall person, that isn't true at all (unless mentioned during sports). Tall people are tired of people talking about their height and won't bring it up themselves.

yes. same with FGM.

its barbaric and should be left to the savages who live in sand

>muh i make excuses so i can murder my children

ya exactly my point

actually thats not what i said

you misunderstood

i said its not gods intention that anybody gets the death penalty and the laws were put in the OT to prevent the jews from becoming degens

not cuz he wants to kill anyone

and a execution rarely ever happened the penalty for all sin is death even the bible says

were all deserving to be dead right now

>Baby boys should be able to choose whether the want to cut off their foreskin in a "covenant with god" IMHO.

they can't decide for themselves until they are of military age

their weird god will accept this

>no i like being circumcised i dont really want flabby mc flab flab

thats fine, you can await the age of legal decision making to partake in the procedure

This. It boils down to one person making the binding decision to mutilate another.
In the same way that parents are not allowed to have the skin from their child's finger removed they should not be allowed to do the same to their genitals.

If an adult wishes to mutilate themselves then they may be retarded but it's their body so they can do whatever the fuck they want.

It's also a nigger thing

t. circumcised mutt

>Circumcision should be banned when abortion is banned.

circumcision is stage one, we can't ban abortion because of black people but we can build a society where abortions are unnecessary

well ya i would like to state my opinion thats why i go to a vietnamese basket weaving forum

are people not allowed to state their opinion?

personally i dont give a fuck if you get circumcised or not

it really doesnt matter

and i am glad that im circumcised so ill probably if i ever have kids get them circumcised too

no big deal

nah theres less complications when youre a baby and you dont feel it

i dont remember any pain

without a doubt.

>i said its not gods intention that anybody gets the death penalty
If they disobeyed the laws he specifically demanded death as a punishment for, yes, that's exactly what his intention is. He has no direct control over the choices humans make, so to imply anything other than this is retarded, and you should feel retarded.

If he wanted to kill people arbitrarily, he would.

>If they profit from it, they will fight to keep it going.

if people decide it's barbaric and must be banned then it will be, no matter what ((they)) think

Jesus Christ just looking at that is freaking me out knowing that's what was done to me.

>so if you want to ban circumcision we must first ban forced vaccination and abortion

as far as I know those are both already banned, idiots are compelled to vaccinate because of free babysitting but that will soon change once people realize the kids are stupider with the school than without

well ya once they commit the sin they were to be put to death yes thats what it says

but you look at it wrong

he said you will die if you commit adultery guess what happens? NO ADULTERY, gone.

god really doesnt like adultery

the purpose was to make a perfect society/people ......

Ezekiel 18:23
Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

>Only Jews and Muslims mutilate their kids in here.

outlaw that shit, kick those weirdos out

It always surprises me how the circumcised so vehemently and the strangely personal way that they defend the practice, as if they've known any other way. It does make sense i suppose, if someone took something from you that you could never get back, I guess you would have no choice at that point.

If people never did it, the laws wouldn't be required. Your logic is circular.