SAGA

>BKV keeps hinting at something big happening soon
>Hazel's narration reveals this arc will have a big tragedy
>Hazel never mentions any siblings
>Next issue won't have a letters column "for reasons that will become clear"

So Alana is definitely going to get killed off next issue right? Will Marko get whacked as well?

bump

People still read this?

Mostly hipsters, SJWs, Gays, and furries.

So literally Sup Forums?

>latest arc will probably end horribly

Well that's a pity. I was enjoying Alana's new belly

>BKV comic ends in tragedy
shocking

>Alana dies
that's a bit too far fetched

Bringing up sibling relations for the next half of the book could be some good material, but I guess if something bad really does happen, losing the baby isn't out of the question. Alana will stick around until Hazel grows up, I'd imagine.

Is this really any good for a sci-fi comic?

It's a soap opera using the trappings of sci-fi. It offers nothing of substance if you're looking for good sci-fi

What did she mean by this?

Reading the first comic now, it's certainly contemporary with it's tone, and the whole set up for the war sounds stupid, why would the rest of the galaxy care so much about a war between a planet and it's moon?

If she ends up fucking the robot I'm gonna be so pissed.

It's Fantasy not Sci-Fi, it's literally the best comic book being released by a big publisher but that says more about the dire state of comics than it does of the quality of the work itself.

Is that an alien tittay?

Saga is literally the most entry level comic on the market, please don't post outside of your children's cartoon or capeshit containment threads plebeian.

It's not even the best fantasy comic by that publisher

>Kurt Busiek

Pregnant women get a lot of hemmeroids

its about as sci-fi as star wars is, basically not at all lol

>expecting that from a writer whose killing off major characters is part of his non-Big Two standard writing procedure

At least Star Wars tries with it's character design for the most part

>lets tack on horns onto this ambiguously brown man

He plugged pull

>Gays
>on Sup Forums
wtf where

Or Seven To Eternity
or Monstress

on the designated gay board for one thing

>why would the rest of the galaxy care so much about a war between a planet and it's moon?

Probably not so different from the reason the entire world cared about a war between Austria and Serbia

What this guy said:

I feel like all hype for Saga on the internet died after the hardcover came out. Same with Sex Criminals.

I guess Monstress is the current cool comic

kek

>why would the rest of the galaxy care so much about a war between a planet and it's moon?

Because other planets make huge money out of it - the robots, for example.

The comic takes too long to come out for its own good, and the best characters aren't the protagonists, which means that a whole of the time you end up waiting for the next time Robot/Sophie/Will shows up.

Robot has been a major character in this arc, whereas the will is now a fat cuck

Robot's increased presence only makes it more obvious that he's way better than Alana and Marko convined.

Since issue 1 I've been expecting Marko to be the first parent bumped off, so killing Alana would be quite the twist.

Not to mention killing a woman's unborn child is just the kind of 3edgy5me thing that Image books thrive on.

BKV did just write a walking dead comic...

I could see it happening. My theory is that Hazel will date robot's son (since the "the man that broke my heart" panel had robot on it) so maybe Marko and Robot will have space dad adventures as a result?

Who's the best Saga grill apart from the stalk?

Montress isn't that great. It'll burn up once people begin to realize

Doff is best girl

Saga and Sex Criminals aren't great either. They were just the comics to blow up in popularity and become award darlings. Then comics press moved on because they don't like to pay attention to long runs

They moved on from sex crims because that book releases like two issues a year

All the imagery I ever see from this book is either that baby nursing or the guy fucking a spider alien woman.

I'd try it but after Ex Machina, Pride of Baghdad, & Y I figured BKV loves his downer endings so I've passed.

>All the imagery I ever see from this book is either that baby nursing or the guy fucking a spider alien woman.

I'm surprised you don't see the one with robot showing gay sex on his screen.

If you like BKV you should check out The Private Eye, it's a miniseries and it holds together a lot better than Saga

I feel bad for The Will.
>Dead waifu
>dead sister
>daughteru wants to live with dykes instead of you
>cat won't come with you either

Pride of Baghdad was based on a real story, to be fair.

I've been hoping that The Will would catch a break. He'll propably be shat on eternally, because he's the only straight white cis-male in the comic.

>White

He's the space equivalent of hispanic

"Hispanic" is not a race, you philistine.

>gays
I'd hope to think we'd have better taste but considering regardless of hownmany gay characters they put out almost all of them are shit. I guess scraping at the bottom of the barrel is a must.

t. Pablo Rodriguez

Just stick with Midnighter and Apollo.

Literally who?

>Wins Eisner 3 years in a row for Best Continued Series
>"People still read this?"

Nice standardly uninformed edgy comment there, user