Visited a friend at my Alma Mater this past few days as she returned for her final semester of her Master's Program...

Visited a friend at my Alma Mater this past few days as she returned for her final semester of her Master's Program. She took me to see what she referred to as "The Zoo". We entered a room on the 3rd floor of the library we saw a sign that showed an inverted triangle within a circle with an arrow pointing to one of the larger multimedia rooms.

We entered the room to find a group of about 20 people mostly women, only 4 or so men were there at the time; however, I was informed that several of the women there did identify as men so that skews my count slightly. So, we took a set of seats with a friend of her's who was a frequent flier to the room, for as he claims "it's cheaper than therapy, and hell of a lot funnier".

People continued to flow in over the next few minutes as classes let out as the 50 minute mark of the hour hit. This is when the magic started as a small group of people I can only describe a caricatures of 18 year old Otakus, anime fans, complete with a Naruto headbands entered the room. They called a meeting to order to discuss things they were weighing on them today.

The first one set the stage with "today my mother misgendered me and I need to come here to explain how that made me feel." Before she could go on to the explanation of her feelings, as fun as they would have been to hear we never got that far as a girl that had been in the room spoke up and said "Lovely, but you didn't request time from us yet, so we will start with Leah."

Leah we on for a long time with not much to say until she got the story of her cousin who is Dragonkin. That is to say that she didn't feel as though her cousin was incorrect, but rather used this term to justify her cousin's strange behaviors: kleptomania, hording, killing animals, eating metals (because that's just her dragon soul attempting to adjust to it's human confines.) and that she understood completely since she herself is a squirrelkin.

A voice rose up from the room and interjected a question of "does your cousin believe this of herself or are you projecting this on her? Is there another explanation? Because it sounds more like your cousin has a mental disorder."

Immediately there was rebuke issued from the young lady who had apparently organized the whole meeting and Leah (squirrelkin) began to sob loudly and then reverted to fury and began yelling at the one who dared ask a question. The ringleader then addressed the questioner with only a command to leave the room because she violated the code of the safe space. Voices rose to remove both parties, but instead with met with glares and several of them were asked to leave as well.

The leader spoke and said "As a fellow squirrelkin I can tell that she acting in manner that befits her soul and she needs to stay to calm down and receive smoothing comments from those who are willing to stay and give them."

The room instead of erupting with laughter got silent and glares were cast at the people who dared to have common sense. Several got up and left and the questioning girl was ushered out forcibly. At this point my party was getting up to leave as well, although I began laughed on the way out. As such, since I was still in the room my laughter drew the attention of the leader "How can you at this? Your laughter is more triggering than even the question and further I find your demeanor to be in violation of the safety we provide. So, you and your objectification of us is misplaced in the way you laugh and you are banned from re-entry."

This only made me laugh harder and spurred me to say only words I said since the beginning of the meeting. "I think you have 'safe space' confused with 'cult of personality' so I leave you and the rest North Korea to have fun and try to not eat the rabbit-kin. If you don't understand the campus has free wifi, look it up."

clap... clap... clap

fuck you

lrn2 tl;dr

And you were there without a rapid fire, semiautomatic rifle with several hi cap magazines with hollow point ammunition?
For shame!

Well this seems like a sucessful thread so far.

????

>>>kleptomania, hording, killing animals, eating metals (because that's just her dragon soul attempting to adjust to it's human confines.)

Sorry but what in the FUCK is wrong with kids today...and my mother asks why i didn't go to college. Because if i did, i would cause another columbian.

Back in my college days I used to feel like a loser sometimes.. kind of a nerd, foreveralone.jpg and all that. But then my friend took me to this group on campus... the role playing gamers association.

I saw these people... these pathetic people who were orders of magnitude worse than I was and I'd realize that no matter what, I'd never be.... that.

It think what OP is describing must be where those guys must go to feel the same way.

Really I just find safe spaces, like this, interesting. They necessarily have to cater to the most insane and silence any thought rising against the topic.

Fuck that shit, was it in the Netherlands?

Sadly, this was in the States. In a red state no less.

nudism is not allowed, reported.

Honestly I just want more of this chick

stealth rare

Woah...almost flew under my radar if it wasn't for this user: Stealth as fuck.

What about fans of afghanistanimation?

>I think you have 'safe space' confused with 'cult of personality' so I leave you and the rest North Korea to have fun and try to not eat the rabbit-kin. If you don't understand the campus has free wifi, look it up

Tonight on things that never happened

Why did you just say you called them fags

What is it?

Luxembourg ?

bonaire sint eustatius and saba

College towns can be cesspools even in red states, unfortunately.

>chick

Since when?