Titanic will be remembered as a major film in the same way as Gone With the Wind, the Ten Commandments, or Casablanca...

Titanic will be remembered as a major film in the same way as Gone With the Wind, the Ten Commandments, or Casablanca. This has nothing to do with its merit as a work of art or lack of it; it just is. Everyone will remember Titanic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're about 15 years late on this hot take buddy

My sister went to see it in theatres 35 times.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

kek

leo is so dreamy in this :')

I saw it 3 times and I thought that was excessive

based cameron

There was a lady in my town that saw it every single day for a year. After that year, she got a free ticket.

I can’t even imagine how bored I’d become.

But! What did you think of the copy that was pearl harbor? Did you even notice what they did ?

can someone explain to me how this movie grossed so much?
t. too young to remember

Haven't even heard of it

Women just love watching men die for them

Di caprio was hot stuff.

And my heart will go on

And it was TWO VHS tapes

Cool period piece, nice romance, good leads, fantastic setting and plot structure and so on. Just try walking into a karaoke bar and sing 'My Heart Will Go On' well and you'll probably see women literally crying because it is so good.

I just watched this with my gf on Netflixand we couldn't help laughing at how bad many of the scenes were. Everythjng is so red and blue, cookie cutter, stereotypicaly predictable shit and it's not even done that well. The best scenes are ones without the two protagonist interacting with one another.

Thank god for the marvelous set pieces and effects.

Also Rose!
Rose.
Rose..
Rose!
ROSE!!

He screams her name so many times despite her being right there. The only one in the room. The only one to address. Constantly.

I like that you haven't heard of it yet somehow know that Jack dies for Rose

Tifagic

Is your sister DTF (Down To Fuck)?

I've read the history of what actually happened on the RMS Titanic

have you said your daily prayer?

i refuse to believe this unless you can post all those god damn tickets

I asked my gf if she had seen all the Cameron's movies and she says: Is that the dude that made Jurassic Park? Jesus fucking christ.....

To be honest the visuals, the set etc is amazing. I am quite fascinated by Titanic too.

Gone With the Wind is utter shit

uhhh, your gf might be some new breed of turbonormie