Why are the actors who played Reese, Malcolm, Dewey and Francis now living like recluses?

Why are the actors who played Reese, Malcolm, Dewey and Francis now living like recluses?

They haven't been in the public eye since the show ended

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DAnthonyHiggins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>now living like recluses

That's cause you aren't looking. The actor who played Malcolm still does movies just really shitty ones and a couple of random tv appearances here and there.

>Frankie muniz is literally on Dancing with the Stars
Hows living under that rock? Also francis is "hyde" from that 70s show's brother

What about Reese and Dewey?

They retired at 18 and live like kings.

Why don't you just google this information instead of wasting thread space like a self obsessed fucktard? You 404ed a thread for this stupid shit next time you think "durrr i have a simple question i could literally google let me make a thread showcasing how fucking stupid i am" you probably shouldn't

They could be dead as far as i know

There's little to no information about either of the actors aside from some pictures.
This is Sup Forums stop acting like some 404ed thread was a big deal you whiny twit

Malcom made enough money from the show to never need to work again. He has also had something like 9 concussions and doesn't remember any of his time on his show and is now just trying to lay low and live a quiet life.

Francis isnt living under a rock, he did a cameo on a show that ended 10 years ago

Reese is gay now and it into business

Francis is a DJ now

I hope you and your filthy fucking cunt of a mother both get cancer.

name 2 women in this show who is not a slut

WILKERSON POWER RATING

1. HAL
2. LOIS
3. FRANCIS
4. REESE
5. DEWEY
6. MALCOLM
7. JAMIE

I read Francis is a fairly popular DJ.

Reese is like a real estate tycoon or some shit

I wanna suck her big ol' titties

Pretty damn accurate. Francis/Hal was the GOAT power combo that wasn’t explorered nearly enough

Dewey is dead, user

Reese is very lean

Linwood was the second youngest of four sons. He grew up with a strict mother, Eileen, and was enrolled in a gifted program at school. After developing an adaptation of the popular British sci-fi comedy "Red Dwarf" for American television that disappointingly didn't get past the pilot stage, Boomer moved on to the relatively short-lived sitcoms Flying Blind (1992) (Fox, 1992-93) and The Boys Are Back (1994) (CBS, 1994-95), writing episodes for both and serving as executive consultant of the former and co-executive producer of the latter. In 1996, he was one of the executive producers of the hit NBC sitcom 3rd Rock from the Sun (1996) and the failed ABC entry Townies (1996). While he also served in the same capacity for the edgy but controversial animated series God, the Devil and Bob (2000) (NBC, 2000), he found immediate success with the envelope-pushing Fox family comedy Malcolm in the Middle (2000) (2000- ). A mid-season replacement, "Malcolm" quickly won an audience with its boldly realistic yet off-kilter comedy focused on a struggling middle-class family of six: high-strung disciplinarian mother Lois (Jane Kaczmarek); dim but well-meaning father Hal (Bryan Cranston); smart aleck eldest son Francis (Christopher Masterson) consigned to military school; bullying second-eldest son Reese (Justin Berfield), reluctant boy genius Malcolm (Frankie Muniz); and just plain weird youngest child Dewey (Erik Per Sullivan. The series steered clear of the traditional sitcom trappings as it was shot in a single-camera style, with no laugh track and with frequent fourth wall-breaking commentary by the title hero. Malcolm in the Middle (2000) set itself apart from its competitors with a fresh and consistently funny perspective and the remarkable performances by the entire cast. Perhaps this was in part because the show was loosely autobiographical for Boomer. Linwood continues to work behind the scenes on several TV show projects. He resides in Los Angeles.

Who else /wanted to be Reese/ back in 2003?

I assume other 13 year old boys that had shitty grades and unloving parents?

was Craig redeemed in the end? I forgot.

>tv sitcom actors
>having long-lasting careers

VANDETTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAA

who was in the wrong here

Does anyone get the feeling that this show actually instilled grassroots family values in its child actors, and they moved away from Hollywood in their adult lives because they noticed the rest of the industry felt so unlike what they had together in their surrogate family?

because they are all loaded now because of the show. After the final season the guy who played Malcom bought a racecar and started entering races and retired from acting.

I think they were all very lucky to make it through hollywood as a child and come out as well as they have.

Jesus, Lois was right on the money with her growing some huge tits in the future.

I dont think reese ever got touched. He proved himself as a child actor on unhappily ever after

this. That episode were they go on a bike trip. It reminds me a lot of me and my dad

So recluse and recluse's rapist brother?

>it's a Hal episode

They were sexually abused.

how does an aptitude test label someone as emotionally disturbed? at worst dewey would have been put in with the retards, not the crazies

one of the best jokes in the series

Malcolm and Lois for even bringing up politics and racism when no normal person would even think that. Hal reacted best in dissing his own race, signaling that stuff like that isnt that serious.

Remember when we were allowed to laugh at stuff like this? It wasn’t even hateful or malicious it was just poking fun at stereotypes
>that episode when Hal’s friends try to scare Louis’ mother away
>You’re all....PROFESSIONALS!

THR: But early focus groups were hardly responsive, and that almost seems a prerequisite for long-term success.
Boomer: Yeah. You know, we were told the mom is horrible; nobody's going to like the mom -- and nobody's going to like the kid. We were told we needed to have scenes where the parents are actually helpful, and the kid learns a lesson and thanks his parents for it.

THR: Somebody obviously didn't understand what you were trying to do.
Boomer: Basically, testing is completely phony. There is no justification for it, in either a scientific or business sense. It's just something people do -- but I guess it's not the only thing in the world that makes no sense and people do anyway.

THR: So you come on, and you're a hit straight out of the box. It's supposed to be based on your childhood because you fought with your brothers and parents all the time and got put in the gifted class.
Boomer: Yes, we were initially about a 9-year-old, played by a 12-year-old who looked 9 -- but after a year, he was a 13-year-old who looked like a 13-year-old. We were sort of forced to go with real teen issues, so the tone had to continually shift as we went along. It would have been kind of grotesque to have a 16-year-old or 17-year-old kid worrying about skateboarding but not about girls. In Season 2, we were able to do tween stories; then, (stars Frankie Muniz's and Justin Berfield's) voices changed, so we couldn't just cast them as little kids anymore.

THR: It's fortunate that you've had such a talented acting ensemble.
Boomer: That's very true. "Malcolm" was originally conceived to be about this boy named Malcolm and his mom, but right off the bat, we discovered how funny Bryan (Cranston, who plays the father, Hal) was, and so we had to change the dad character a lot. He was so hilarious; it just changed the whole dynamic for the show.

THR: How autobiographical is "Malcolm"?
Boomer: You know the stories you trot out at Thanksgiving? After you've told and retold them 14 or 15 times, you massage it quite a bit to make them a bit more self-serving. The show is a very self-serving, highly exaggerated version of the truth.

Based as fuck. And they went on to create one of the best sitcoms, ever, with absolutely no “bad” episodes

No.

He is so old now
twitter.com/DAnthonyHiggins

> that one episode he becomes king of the bodybuilders

>>that episode when Hal’s friends try to scare Louis’ mother away
that episode was on TV yesterday
it is still getting laughed at by normies

if anything they were making fun of retards that are actually racist.

i wish Hal was my coach

The hollywood jews diddled with their fiddles and now they dont want to/need to come back

I wish Hal was my dad
>Hal will never teach you how to roller blade

>unloving parents?
you didn't watch the show i take it?

Just took a short trip to her Twitter

>The NAZIS!
>Literal NAZIS get to say what they want!
>Us women are OPPRESSED and NEVER get to say what we want!
>But the NAZIS...

What Nazis? What the fuck are these people talking about? Nazis haven't existed for 70 years. Why are libshits obsessed with this German Nazi boogieman that isn't real? Bitches like her pioneered Twitter take down culture and now she's crying at full throttle about how the tables have turned on her. And in truth, they haven't, most conservative ideas get censored heavily on any form of social media.

>She actually believes because 20 dumbass larpers dressed up in nazi clothes somehow that makes Trumps presidency a nazi regime
Imagine being so stupid

That's from the episode where they go bowling and you see it from two different perspectives, right?
10/10 episode

nah it is the hamster dance

He's an executive at the Virgin group's media arm. Although he could have just never worked again if he wanted to I'd imagine.

> tfw you've been raped by Cranston so many times you had to hit your head 9 times with a hammer to forget

>Show is called Malcolm in the middle
>Malcolm isn't the middle child
What a load of baloney. Immersion is ruined.

Are you retarded

Francis, Reese, Malcolm, Dewey, Jamie

Jamie was introduced from s5 onward you pleb

Who is this talmudic temptress?

You're actually a retarded person, a real retarded person. That's absolutely crazy, must be hard for you to live so retarded

>that episode when he goes a week without sex and the house become beautiful and the lawn grows

And also the dyke from the walking dead's brother

He completely missed the point and thought that it meant its ok to be racist

Who is this semen demon?

thank you based user for posting all these mitm screens

Does anyone remember that time soneone posted an ama and it basically implied a cast member if a sitcom was molested. MITM specifically the actor who played Dewey, or Recee were suspected.