Scarlet Witch Thread

'
The true Wonder Woman of Marvel?

she could be if Marvel gave a shit.

The Wonder Woman of Marvel is Hulk. Prove me wrong.

That would be Spider-Woman.

She's my waifu and I wanna make the fuck to her huge ass my father raped me. Just look at her. She needs to be sex again. Pure sex. Oh my god.

Does she have something to do with necks and snapping them?

>We'll never EVER get to see Elizabeth Olsen in a costume even remotely resembling that because Whedon hates skin (unless its Thor's abs)

That is the wonder WOMAN. She is snapping of the necks. Not pure enoygh and possible of a whore. Don't be doing near her. Not good. But possible to make fuck babies. Yes?

Spider-Woman had a tv show in the 90s and Spider-Girl was the first female Marvel character to get 100 solo issues

That's cause Whedon is a megacuck. Although I did like her CW costume

>Spider-Woman had a tv show in the 90s

You are being the liar! No.

Actually, main reason is because Olsen herself thinks the Tiara and leotard is silly.

Gorgeous AND based! How can someone so perfect exist?

70s
I made a booboo

dumb slut

Miscast

Wanda is great but America Chaves is the Wonder Woman of Marvel. She comes from an all woman utopia and is a princess.

>America Chaves is the Wonder Woman of Marvel.

Literally who?

I always thought Marvel's equivalent to WW was She-Hulk. A surprisingly not so small amount of normies actually know who She-Hulk is... To an extent.

>I wanna make the fuck to her huge ass my father raped me.

>he doesn't want to make the fuck

SERIOUSLY just use this.
Make the head dress Gypsy beads like her current comics headress is.
Have cleavage on opposite sides of the black band down her chest.
And give her a dark red pimp cape.

>Make the head dress Gypsy beads like her current comics

Why would she have Gypsy shit? MCU Wanda's a Slav. She'd sooner get an Addidas headband than some kind of Gypsy head-ornament.

>tfw she'll never squat on you

Why does she need to be "the Wonder Woman of Marvel"? Why does Marvel need direct analogues to anything DC is doing? Why do you want Marvel to limit itself in that way?

Dumb robodick adicated slut.

Then give her a red tracksuit.

This desu

It would look weird in live action, much as seeing Lizzie's ass and legs in such a costume would please me. The corset and tight pants are pretty damn sexy.

> Dat squat.

Wanda is Wanda and Wanda is the Bestest witch.

Tracksuits can be kind of sexy, especially in showing off the bum.

It means Wanda is the top bitch of the bunch

Costume with a hood and coat flowing into a cape, and red, pink, and black patterns.

and the power to create a thick green mist that blocks out all visibility beyond a 20 foot radius

>that corset
Time for a trip to /hr/ lads

They should give her the Ultimates costume, to be honest.

I kind of see her CW costume as the bridge between her civvies and her full witchy costume.

Viv becoming Wanda's apprentice would be cool, but it won't happen.

Probably.

>dat pout

She's so pretty.

I think Wanda's 616 dad is Modred the Mystic

I'm a big Wandafag but she's not a star character. She's part of the '60s Marvel trinity of Sue, Jean and Wanda (and maybe Wasp but she's a little different), old-fashioned princess heroines who are stronger than they look.

Really I think the waifuing of the character is mostly done by fans of the comic book version who want to stick it to Bendis. That's certainly how I feel.

She's OK in the movies but she hasn't had enough screen time for me to know for sure (and Whedon should not have stuck her with an accent that doesn't exist). But knowing she is in the movies is like a great triumph over the evil forces of Bendis.

No more

Nah it will be Magneto! Despite all the reasons this doesn't make any sense.
How does the timeline fit for making it Steve Rodgers?

She was my fave Avenger... but ever since Children's Crusade it's been like pushing shit up a hill. Most characters now obviously show a lack of consistent personality, but Wanda has been completely fucked over by retcon after retcon.

"I'm insane from my reality warping powers! Actually it was a mysterious life force and I intentionally searched for it! I just wanted my family!" *Forgets family as soon as she's brought back* "Actually I reaaally want to know who I am! Fuck off Pietro reeeeee!"

The Fuck off Pietro reeeee has at least been resolved in yesterday's issue of SW.

Nice

Tbh MCU Wanda has the potential to be great and evade the fuck ups that ruined 616 Wanda.

Why what happened, is he now not actually her twin brother?

>I wanna make the fuck to her huge ass my father raped me

> I wanna make the fuck to her huge ass my father raped me

BY THE POWER OF TITS
LET THIS DUMP ABANDON MY BODY

>The true Wonder Woman of Marvel
That's not Carol.

Reminder that soon the MCU will have the sassy Wasp, sexy S Witch, thicc Black Widow and whatever the fuck Captain Marvel ends up as, with Mantis, Gamorra at the very least in space.

Meanwhile, DCEU will be congratulating themselves that Gadot's movie made postiive box office, unlike Catwoman's. I think.

Is that a scar?

>sassy Wasp, sexy S Witch, thicc Black Widow and whatever the fuck Captain Marvel ends up as
I'm so glad I prefer the DCEU.

>rabid mouse

Madness.

>the MCU is fucked
>starts a company war
He mad, indeed.

Actually I started it, whatcha gonna do toughguy?
(Besides cry in a corner while WW movie craters).

Go on with your madness, unpaid intern. It will soothe your pain.

>MCU is fucked
wat

>red eyes
DUDE

Weird

Wanda is Elder God tier.

Meh.

Only Scarlett Witch I liked was GOTH S.W from "X-Men Evolution".

And cuddle tier.

That outfit. OH THE SEX! Sex to the max! Premium sex! Oh babies! Want to place the fuck inside! Yes baby! Oh yes! Give give give! Eat assholes yes? Do it for all. All of it. Of cours. Yes.

Does Scarlet Witch get tied up as much as Wonder Woman does? If not then no.

And don't say Diana's over that phase, this cover's happening in a few weeks.

Hello Mr Vision

Even RObot he will cry. Tears! Many oh so many o them. Yes.

One Day

Did he say 'making fuck?'

My God! "Robin Hood: Men In Tights" was actually real all along!

King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

I wanna make the fuck to her huge ass my father raped me.

This

It's called "Wandage", apparently.

?rehto hcae ot kcuf eht ekam yeht lliW

Muh diiiiick

Wanda-full.

Dat Sexy Witch?

Oh god have yes! Bury my face is the having of her tits sandwitch. Oh yum! Please take it deep for me babies oh such want! The fucks! OH SO MUCH!!! Give and give. No take. Yes? Right? You do of course. Okay.

With four female Avengers there will be even more lewdfics beyond the kinky Nat/Wanda ones.

I geddit

I don't get it

why is this not allowed?

Oh boy. BOY the fuck butts. Yum absolute! Steve go get for you! YES!