Are choker necklaces degenerate Sup Forums? Literally half of every girl I've seen on campus wears one now...

Are choker necklaces degenerate Sup Forums? Literally half of every girl I've seen on campus wears one now, it's like the new iPad and uggs.

chokers are for sluts

it's just a fad
get over it you sperg

it's the new "i have a tattoo so im unique" for bitches who are too scared to get a tattoo

its a blackbelt in sucking cock

Chokers are essentially black belts in sucking dick.

90's are coming back

xD good joke reddit

They are cancer, trannies use them to hide their adams apples.

It's just a fad, as said.

I think their hot, so long as the women wearing them doesn't have a dyke cut and eleven piercings. It's the sign of a proper and submissive woman.

Also pic related.

really makes you think

yeah i remember seeing these around 1998, they fell out of style within a few months... hopefully the same thing happens now

They're for sluts who like getting choked (most hot chicks).

90s are back in full swing

/jp/ here, a lot of idols wear necklaces, it can't be wrong.

>just a fad

I don't know why a decent chunk of Sup Forums dislikes them. They're a non-issue, if not cute.

Its black belt for sucking dick

Dude, there's a shit ton of guys wearing them too now (ofc they also wear uber skinny jeans n stuff like that)

Then those dudes are actually homosexual.

I find it intensely attractive on grills

Still think it's a red flag though

Why's that Leaf? If she has died hair and tattoos yes, but jewelry doesn't imply degeneracy.

I enjoy it, communicates submissive sluttiness.

I feel in love with a chick who always wore these a year ago, too bad she was dating some mudslime, I nearly killed him while I was on acid. Man College was wierd

yes. i allow my gf to wear one when we're having sex because they're hot. but I told her that only sluts who want to advertise that they're open for business wear them in public.

>bullring piercing
>doesn't imply degeneracy

If you actually looked up the definition of Degenerate you'd see Sup Forums uses it incorrectly threadly.

They turn me on.

A girl who puts her own collar on knows her place.
How do we make these more available to niggers?

New Mexico flag a shit

Foster a drug epidemic so they have to suck cock for dope.

i thought they were kind of cute back when i was like 8
now they just come off as desperate

reminder

I thought this was a 90s thing

That was a 90s thing, no? First girl I ever kissed had a choker exactly like OP's pic.

I still feel a tingle whenever I see one.

yes it is another way of saying 'hi im a slut' or 'please choke me in bed' or 'i have daddy issues'

Sure, whatever, you can admit the girls that wear these are sometimes 'hot,' but who cares? You wouldn't settle down with one of these mentally ill women to raise a family with

There's nothing wrong with them, they're a tighter fitting necklace. They're the yoga pants of neckware.

Chokers use to be a red flag.
You can't tell anything from the choker itself.
It's the person wearing it now. If that makes sense.

> You wouldn't settle down with one of these mentally ill women to raise a family with

Are you 9?

Hot as fuck desu

le 90s are le back! #retro #vintage #thatssonineties #childhoodmemories #rememberthis

/thread

>or "I have daddy issues"
>or

No, they do. EVERY 18-22 year-old girl I've met always wants to be choked, slapped, their hair pulled, and call someone daddy. They're usually the kinds with long sweaters, into fawns and antlers, Illuminati triangles, pastel goth, and those stockings with the cat faces at the top. Also, they all seem to love guys with tattoos and piercings TO THE MAX. Essentially, today's scene/emo girls.