Explain yourselves burgers. Do you really think you stand a chance against a modern army full of fighter jets and tanks...

Explain yourselves burgers. Do you really think you stand a chance against a modern army full of fighter jets and tanks?! Delusion beyond belief.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone post it

They wouldn't even have enough munition or money to quell an uprising of those who already have guns. Not to mention the amount of military that wouldn't fight against its own people.

Like, is this even a joke?

like a bunch of people with muskets could take on the whole british army with all their shi-

Guess who flies those jets you fucking leaf

fucking leaf tard

GET OUT

You do realize for a fighter jet to hit a target on the ground they need soldiers to keep eyes on the target right? You do realize there isn't some sort of super camera on the plane that does facial identification of who you want to blow up?

Sigh

This thread is why Canada needs to be banned, not the faggots crying about a get.

great meme

A

Stop replying to these threads

>innamountains
>tanks can't move on terrain
>jets can't see through tree cover and cave walls

Checkmate statist!

Those planes need to be fueled and armed. They need to be piloted as well. Stop anyone if those things and you're in the clear.

do you think the government (the dependent citizens) stand a chance against the death of all independent americans?

i know we're trying to sell our shit to china ASAP but i didn't think they had KEKED you pathetic liberal faggots this much

As long as they kill us we win.

yes ma'am

Checkmate, atheists.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/

This is getting old.

Yes. Even if you account for all of their vehicles, land and air, they cannot "supress" our entire population. It's also ludicrous to believe they'd bomb infrastructure at all.

They can't take the guns. It's logistically impossible.

Then why do they want our guns so bad if they aren't scurrrred

here you go faggot and stop shit posting sage

fucking leaf, do you honestly think that all soldiers would blindly follow orders to kill their own nations civvies?
at least 60 % would outright desert and the among the rest at least 50 % of those would have severe qualms deserting after a while.
Then comes those who pretend to stay loyal but are fifth coloumn operatives

sage this whole thread to oblivion

thread over

Post the other one too, I think I lost mine.

Every night shills and anti freedoms and fun fags get on their Canadian proxies and spam the board to slide off actual happenings. This is one of those threads you've been had. Sage Canadian flags

Funny - everyone knows there's no Canadian nationalism, so leaf opinions on subjects like this are pointless.

Here, you take an oath to defend the Constitution. If the "government" would ever start taking guns without repealing the 2nd amendment properly, it would be violating the Constitution, and would potential find the soldiers that make up its military actively working against it.

Might want to familiarize yourself with our Civil War - a lot of Confederate officers had prior service in guess which army?

Solar powered drones with laser cannons. Checkmate Yanks

> everyone taking the bait

I'm disappointed Sup Forums

>we are a race!
>we are a country!
>trump is with us!
>those guys are our guys!
>no, they are against us!
>the state wants us as slaves!
>we need guns so police can't kill me!
>I don't care about people, don't touch me!

>innacity
>tanks can get exploded from any direction
>jets can't bomb shit without collateral damage
Checkmate innawoodists.
There's a reason why tanks in a city are automatic loss.

Cept gov isn't like "K". More shitposting from the leaf.

Here you go Vodkaman

OP BUTTBLASTED

pic related also

Honestly, I'm about 95% sure OP was just shitposting. Anti-gun arguments have been debunked so many times on Sup Forums that only newfags would seriously keep pushing the notion.

Yes, i agree with op.

CIVILIANS SHOULD BE ABLE TO OWN MILITARY JETS TOO

ITS THE ONLY WAY

Not to mention the amount of patriotic soldiers becoming saboteurs. That's what I would do desu.

>Things are bad
>Therefore we should be OK with making it worse

Congrats OP you are a literal retard.

T-thanks user

I'd fly my Harrier to work every day.

This, no memeing.
Civilians and buisnesses should be able to buy the same shit from boeing and lockheed martin as the military

If a government starts to fire at its own people with jets the country won't exist for long

we dont need a gun, we have the right to a gun
its literally in the bill of rights
dont like it? i dont care

I know OP is bait but it's good to refresh our memories and help our newfriends too.

Have fun with your jdam when I'm huddled up in my gook tunnels faggot.

No, that's why we need to downsize the military.

LOL K

This. Like I did myself, I'm sure there are a handful of people lurking who had never seen those 2-3 screencaps debunking what OP usually says.

It helps the community as a whole, and it's sometimes fun. Maybe a bit annoying.

We would win in six weeks at the longest.

have fun with that my man

They can't?

they can but it's understandably cost-prohibitive to the average citizen

>Do you really think you stand a chance against a modern army full of fighter jets and tanks?!
It worked for poorly-trained Vietnamese farmers with outdated weapons.

You know in America you can own one of those.

nam proved a determined rebel group can outlast our military/the political stamana of all the c ucks in the us who turned no war

Shit makes no sense. If the government goes batshit crazy it falls on the military to coup. Military is ALWAYS on civilians side. Will be a battle between Air Force army be navy marines national guard cops cia FBI.
Civilians need guns against cops FBI and cia

>Assad uses chemical weapons against his own people
>America wants to "liberate them"
>America uses military hardware against its own people
>Russia/China wants to "liberate us"
Obama doesn't have the balls.

You can't buy a modern jet fighter, can you?

Did you know that is legal here in Brazil to buy fighter jets and a carrier without the govt interfering?

Crazy huh

Don't we send guns to people so they can fight their own governments?

> This same thread every fucking day.

If I recall it was a bunch of rice farmers with second hand soviet rifles who won the vietnam war.
Oh, and The people who fly those jets come from the people that have those guns you hate.

Yes but you can't buy live amunition and the jets can't have the supports for missiles and machine guns.

imagine being Canadian and subjecting you're entire house to be searched at any time for owning a gun...lmao...stay losing faggot

If you have the money, you literally can.

Then you need to figure out how to fly it and "fighter jet pilot lessons" are kind of hard to come by. You also need fighter jet fuel and a crew to perform maintenance after every single time you fly it.

The media thing is dead wrong though as this election has proved.

The Vietnamese had a dedication that Americans never will. The shit they did with tunnels was beyond claustrophobia inducing.

THIS IS THE ONLY REPLY I'M MAKING AND IT WILL BE A SAGE.

WHEN YOU SEE THIS THREAD, DON'T REPLY TO IT, DON'T CALL OP A FAGGOT, DON'T HIDE IT; REPORT IT. REPORT IT EVERY TIME, NO MATTER WHAT.

AND THEN GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.

>THIS IS THE ONLY REPLY I'M MAKING AND IT WILL BE A SAGE.

>WHEN YOU SEE THIS THREAD, DON'T REPLY TO IT, DON'T CALL OP A FAGGOT, DON'T HIDE IT; REPORT IT. REPORT IT EVERY TIME, NO MATTER WHAT.

>AND THEN GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.

WHEN YOU SEE THIS THREAD, DON'T REPLY TO IT, DON'T CALL OP A FAGGOT, DON'T HIDE IT; REPORT IT. REPORT IT EVERY TIME, NO MATTER WHAT.

>WHEN YOU SEE THIS THREAD, DON'T REPLY TO IT, DON'T CALL OP A FAGGOT, DON'T HIDE IT; REPORT IT. REPORT IT EVERY TIME, NO MATTER WHAT.

Apparently the most modern jet bought by a private owner was a MIG-29, interesting.

I actually know a guy who had one until the Czech government called him up and offered him a tank for his jet. Not joking.

Mismaintained shot weapons owned by fat elderly burgers in Rascal scooters with diabetes....

Yeah, don't even try, you'll stroke out on the first hill your battery dies on.

It would need to be a custom model without any comsec material or other classified equipment, raising the price even further.

Or, the buyer would need to get the appropriate security clearances

>buy rubber bullets and pepper filled cluster bombs
>do strafe runs on niggers when hey chimp near your property

I need my gun to an hero if things get too much worse.

So you hate America.

Commie or Fascist, fagtard?

Ammo troop here.

Meet my friend the BLU-109. When strapped up he's known by his other name GBU-31 v3 "Bunker Buster".
He penetrates 4-6 feet of reinforced concrete.

id prefer a tank personally anyways. less skill overall needed to man it, and more likely to get use out of it.

though in the event of actual war both are probably just going to get you killed.

Dude I know who had one didn't have to go thru any of that. Some customs BS from what I know. He bought a Russian jet, and zero fucks were given if any of it was classified by the Russian government.

Not me.

If you consider Harriers modern, sure you can. The classified weapons and communications systems will have been removed. Harriers are the recommended jet for the private citizen because of their VTOL ability, they don't require a large runway the way something like an F-5 would. Like says, you'd need to pay a private hangar to store and maintain it, and you'd need to pay for fuel and parts, and find a retired pilot to teach you how to fly it, but if you can make it all work it is legal.

They're for defense of home, self and property from criminals you idiot.

> mfw there's a black project that puts facial identification and autonomous navigation software into robots.

> mfw Reaper missiles are just a distraction from the real policy of sending robots that look like animals into peoples' homes at night to give them (((heart attacks))) by facial-recognizing the target and injecting venom

> mfw we have the technology to actually win a race war

>Military is ALWAYS on civilians side.

Google "Business Plot", youngstuff

I don't think blowing up whole neighborhoods to handle a few trouble makers is a very efficient form of policing, lol

Seem to be standing a pretty good chance against it in Afghanistan.

>Teahadists unironically thinking the US government would play fair

Even IF 75% of the military deserted, that remaining 25% is more than enough to drone strike you cucks into submission. These are the people who routinely blow up wedding parties and schools trying to kill a terrorist who isn't even in the area at the time. You think they'd have a second's hesitation about vaporizing a few thousand obese gun nuts? Hell they'd probably drop a nuke on the Bundy ranch just as a "so there."

Honestly I wish right wingers would stop shitposting and try it already, just so we could have an excuse to purge them once and for all.

I remember reading something that said even against a possible alien invasion with large saucer ships, humans in groups with guerilla warfare could still come out victorious.

Former Military here, all you need to defeat dem drones is a survival blanket. I heard from a lot of people that the Mountain Monkeys used them quite successfully, even against regular aircraft that use thermal imaging targeting systems, they would also use them against our MRAPS with TOW's on them.

Nearly all of the gun lovers are uneducated, low income, white men that are just hoping for the chance to kill someone that doesn't look like them.

I hope that Hillary has the backbone to seize all of their guns so we can see just how tough these guys really are.

It's 2016, no one needs guns anymore, time for us to join the rest of the civilized world and get rid of them once and for all.

Maybe they can keep their muskets if they promise to behave.

Are you retarded?
If three hundred million people own guns you think there are that many active military available to destroy everybody?
Gorilla warfare is the last thing any halfwit would willingly engage in.
It's by far the most difficult war to fight.