What makes him so special that he gets to save the entire world from Thanos?

what makes him so special that he gets to save the entire world from Thanos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FBR4i7xFvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's not nebula

You're bananas, OP.

He shows up.

>jog with captain america ONCE
>get invited to the avengers
Lucky fucker.

Black power

This could be said for everybody who isn't Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange.

Iron man doesn't belong in that list

They're gonna have to strip the magic wielders of their powers or some other bullshit otherwise even the dumbest of the plebs will question throughout the entire movie why they don't just magic Thanos away immediately.

He soloed the Hulk who is meant to be the most powerful.
Also in the cartoon version Iron Man beat Thanos alone by literally just building a robot that is stronger than the infinity gauntlet.

>hulk
>most powerful
Maybe in raw, brute strength but any magic/psychic user would easily and quickly defeat him

I'm not sure about the overall power levels, I've just seen half the movies and Hulk seems to be constantly portrayed as the strongest one of them all.
Though you have to wonder why Tony doesn't just make a bunch of hulkbusters and do all the Avenging himself

>Iron Man beat Thanos alone by literally just building a robot that is stronger than the infinity gauntlet
Kek. Was this as awful as it sounds?

cannonfodder

Iron man is retarded. He's just a human making good robotics suits. Make one for Thor, Caps or Hulk and stay home.

Can't beat a boss with only DPS, gonna need support too

youtube.com/watch?v=3FBR4i7xFvk

It's worse

actually the hulk is supposed to be indestructible and his power level supposed to increase the more he gets damaged. He'd eventually be able to destroy whatever he wanted if they pissed him off enough

How is strength going to protect you from magic or psychic abilities?

Because he has the Infinity Gauntlet? Dude literally eats magic users for breakfast at that point.

Vision is the strongest by a pretty wide margin, he's got the inifinity stone, is almost as strong as Thor or Hulk, can become intangible, is super intelligent etc

After him it's Thor and Hulk, I'd put Thor slightly above him due to his magic capabilities.

nigga juce

He's an actual black super hero that's not completely boring.
Contrary to the warmachine dude nobody cares about.

Nobody cares about Warmachine because there's NO point to him existing. He's supposed to be a kill happy Iron Man but that doesn't fit into Disney's MCU so he's basically just a knock off Iron Man

Pretty sure Hulk is gonna trash Thor in Ragnarok

nerd=magic users
bully=physical users
Nerds always get rekt by the bullies because they are fags.

If you're only talking brute force yeah. But Thor has alot of untapped potential, not to mention if he would to tap into the Odin Force

I think the problem with talking about power levels is they change in every movie depending on who the main character is.
If Thanos was a villain in a standalone Thor movie Thor would be able to beat him alone, but since it's an Avengers movie all the power levels will shift to accommodate every character.

Gladiator fight ends with stalemate

Hulk tears apart Asgard. Magic doesn't stop him. In theory scarlet witch could up the probability of hulk chilling out and going banner mode, but that's just a quick fix as always.

When hulk is seperated from banner he is unstoppable canonwise

The heroism he's shown fighting for the Avengers already, why are you such a cunt to the man who lives to save lives?

>Sentry actually comes out to fight Hulk
>The guy with the power of a milion exploding suns
>The guy who had Superman-like strength and seed and also a whole bunch of other powers
>The guy who could easily take on Molecule man because he does the same but better
>The guy commonly accepted to be the strongest superhero in the whole universe
>It's a draw
>Except it's not because then the Hulk instantly recovers
I'm still fucking mad.

superior genetics

Hulk wank is a powerful thing.

>adults watch this

World war hulk is a bitch buddy.

Blame the avengers. The super friends would never abandon a buddy

>Earth's Mightiest Heroes was cancelled for this.
I hope Jeph Loeb gets burned alive

>I think the problem with talking about power levels

I think the real problem is that none of you seemed to have read the Infinity Gauntlet mini series. Power is NOT how they defeat Thanos in the comics. This whole debate is off topic, and you people will be stunned by how simple and even silly the ultimate coup de théatre actually is.

We'll see. I expect them to come up with an original story to it, there's just too few heroes (despite how massively they've expanded the MCU in the movies/tv shows).

I'm def interested to see what they do

Thanos will probably trip and drop the gauntlet like that comic

Because his ancestors built the Washington monument

>Marveltards will defend this

it's a product of it's time, the cosmic cube saga was published in 84 or something? Before Watchmen and TDK returns came out, nearly all major American comics were written like this.
The infinity gauntlet is a bit more modern, early nineties.

Not defending per say, just giving context.

>Let's konk that kook!
>Cheese and crackers!
>I knew you'd both FALL for it!
>Oops!
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

He and widow will be the ones, you can bet your ass.

What was the name of the flying negro? Forgot about him completely.
Also has he some true super power or its just the costume that do all the shit?

If Disney has the balls to end a 10 year series with this scene, word for word in the real movie I will forgive everything I have ever said about them

Black guy in a jet pack