Would it have been better if they stayed as friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pDxUEdUEvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. After being dragged all over goddamn creation and having his life in danger constantly, dude deserves to get out of the friend zone.
Also: who else would she date? She had 0 chemistry with Mankey.

It would have been better without the final season since there isn't a single show in the world where main characters in relationships work except with older married couples

There is nothing really wrong with the pairing itself unless you are a butthurt Shegofag or Bonniefag.

It does not matter either way.

I stopped watching after the movie where they got together. Is it worth watching the final season?

Even as Bonniefag, I thought the pairing was good and I still ship it. But when they started dating things didn't really change enough for me to make it stick.

No. Every episode is this.

Ron: Ah! KP! I don't deserve you!

Kim: Yes, you do. That's why I became your waifu.

Rufus: Awww (naked molerat noises by Bart Simpson).

Ad nauseum.

I actually thought Season 4 had some pretty good episodes. People say it wasn't as good but I thought they got some good comedy out of the relationship and Kim and Ron being older.

If you can stand Ron going full retard, yes.

Final season gave us Ron stepping up monkey style, so I'm content with it.

>dude deserves to get out of the friend zone.
>deserves
>friend zone

I liked that they didn't use Drakken for nearly every episode.

Dat ass deserves better, yes.

Kim deserves to be cucked by Bonnie.

Would it have been better she was BLACKED?

How can white """"""""""""men"""""""""""" even compete?

Or Yori.

I still think Hana is Ron's daughter.

best girl

Future!Bonnie is hot too

So where's Danny Phantom?

Can Kim be cucked by Bonnie, which subsequently turns her into a carpet muncher going for Shego?

No, since Shego is cucking her with Ron too.

>implying Shego isn't doing Drakken
>why else would she keep him and make him buff in "A Sitch in Time"?
>plus he's a doctor

Ron isn't that good, mate. Stop self-inserting as a blonde jew.

Not willingly cucking.

I mean full-on raped and then blackmailed by both Shego and Bonnie.

Friend ending confirmed.

But he was never really pining for her to start with

no, the ending of "So the Drama" was perfect.

The friendzone is real tho

Honestly i thought it was pretty cool how he was a black protagonist but it wasn't a big deal.

He is probably my favorite Disney MC
Dude was a badass.

There was another season? Always thought the movie was the finale.

It's ok. Ron can be kinda dumb with a whole bunch of insecurity about not being good enough for kim which I mean is kinda understandable. But there are definitely some good episodes and the finale is pretty cool simply because ron goes full monkey chosen one.

I remember because of that absolutely horrifying promo they made for it.

I found it: youtube.com/watch?v=9pDxUEdUEvA

So is Bonnie a mullato or asian?

Gyaru.

Or just tanned.

Lmao

of coarse! Ron betrayed his ancestry hooking up with a goy chick. Its ok for Jewish girls to be married into non Jewish families since their children will be Jews anyway, but guys should remain in the tribe!

>waaaaah a girl doesn't love me but wants to be friends and i'm too emotionally immature to deal with it

pff, you dont become friends with girls user, if she wants to be your friend, sure but she better not expect the same amount of attention since you will be moving on to greener pussy.

not really

you've obviously never bust a nut in a redhead

What little I saw of the final season made me appreciate that they actually DID make it work. It wasn't overly intrusive, yet still added a bit of extra feelings.

Yeah it's called she isn't attracted to you

You numales do realize girls get friendzoned too, right?

Nothing wrong with the two of them finally getting together, but it always weirded me out as a kid. Same with Danny and Sam. I don't know what it is. I guess I don't "just friends" ships.

Fuck off tumblr

The friendzone is a neutral description, if you have romantic feelings for a friend that are not reciprocated, then you are in the friendzone. The very fact that you project these negative characteristics onto it tells me you yourself are emotionally immature and have little understanding of romance beyond your fanfiction and social justice strawmen. You are not owed friendship, just like people are not owed romantic relationships, a friendship should be mutually beneficial for both parties and if one party is suffering from an unrequited affection then they are well within their rights to terminate that relationship.

If you yourself are someone who frequently loses friends because they form un-reciprocated amorous feelings then perhaps you are the one with warped ideas at what friendship entails.

Everybody is better as friends. Romantic relationships bring out the worst in people.

They're gonna stay friends since Marco already went with Jackie.

Just like Kim ended up with Josh Mankey

>that chicken was dry, real dry

>that one drawfag who always draws kim getting cucked when he does a bonnie req
we need more dammit

>waaaaah a guy doesn't love me but still wants to be friends and I'm too emotionally immature to deal with it

It would have been fine, but I still think that Kim would never have gotten a better guy than Ron. I mean, Ron is a normal teenager who is capable of keeping up with and sometimes beating peak humans and meta-human villians. When Ron goes evil in that one episode, he curb stomps everyone else.

Kim is a catch for sure, but getting a guy like Ron is probably a once in a lifetime possibility for Kim. If she didn't lock that down, he would have had no problem getting with any number of women and being just as happy if not more happy than he is with Kim.

They failed to create a good boyfriend character despite being a female-oriented show.
Josh Mankey was just kinda dropped for no reason, I thought he looked kinda cool.

Ron was a good boyfriend tho, he went on all these dangerous missions and saved Kim and the world's ass several times over, even though he had to get rescued a few times himself. You have to give him props for putting his ass on the line like Kim, even though he wasn't some super-spy like she was.

For me I thought it was kind of forced. I just didn't think of them that way, they didn't have have that kind of chemistry. It is a classic case of writers thinking they have to pair everybody off before the story ends. Just look at what they did to Shego...

I liked Ron on certain episodes, like the Christmas one, and the Adam West episode.
But what I was looking for is a sort of reverse-harem where Kim has a ton of hot dudes after her.

Josh was just a plot device to make Kim spill spaghetti and show her insecurities, once she got together with him there was nowhere else to go.

Did anybody else want her to end up with Senor Senior Jr.

>Ran 5 seasons and they were all explicitly straight and yet none of them were ever genuinely romantically attracted to one another in any capacity
It's like some kind of miracle

Probably why no one watched it

nope, for them it's called rape

It was pretty good actually, and given that it ended only due to Disney's old 65 episode rule I think it must have been reasonably successful. Very lightweight and goofy but likable and with some clever writing, a lot of episodes written by Scott M. Gimple (creator of Filmore/showrunner of The Walking Dead) and Mo Rocca.
It's got a different feel due to being aimed towards tweens rather than kids and it occasionally delved into "girl issues" which gave it some distinction but for the most part it's just like a funnier version of Doug, great voice acting too. And the finale is both amusingly inaccurate to 2015 and also a painful hit in the feels.
At this point its obscurity lies more in it not being on TV for over a decade and there not being an official release in any capacity. There were lost episodes up until this June, but they've all been found now

>And the finale is both amusingly inaccurate to 2015
How so?

>At this point its obscurity lies more in it not being on TV for over a decade
That's no excuse, people still remember shows like Recess and Fillmore despite not being on air for years because they were good.

I remember less of Recess and Fillmore than I do of Pepper Ann. I don't think I even watched much Fillmore

How many people outside of Sup Forums remember Fillmore? Let's be reasonable here

Fillmore actually had DXD reruns at some point if I'm not mistaken.
And Recess was heavily merchandised and had a theatrical movie and all that jazz

>How so?
Fucking flying cars and shit
They made basically the same mistakes as Back to the Future
Got the VR craze down to a certain extent though

This.
Maybe if Ron was a more likable character.
In my perfect world, there is a version of Kim Possible with Bonnie instead of Ron, Ron instead of Wade, Shego instead of Drakken (as the main villain who always sidekick of another goofy villain). And no Rufus and twin brothers.

BTTF at least has the excuse that they did a 30 year timeskip.

And they nearly got the Cubs winning the World Series on that year right.

How is Ron not likable outside of his inconsistent incompetence?

But your post just makes it look like "I want the girls I want stepping on my balls to be lesbians with Kim"

Ron was fine, if they'd just kept his S1 voice/character. He became shitty in season two, good again in 3 and all over the place in season 4. The Japan/Mystical Monkey Power episodes are all really good.

Also, Rufus wasn't in the original script and was mandated by Disney.

Only as long as the show continued. Once you play that card it's game over.

I was more interested in why Ron didn't think he could get into most colleges with all his achievements

he was a star athlete, made a fortune and some other shit I can't remember.

Also Pepper Ann's 2015 had actual Mark Hamill elected as president

Don't forget about Recess. That show did the same thing.

Spinelli's parents said that she has a crush on TJ. Also, they kissed.

No, up to end of season 3 it was a natural progression and then in season 4 they turned Ron into a mongoloid with strong Gary Stu tendencies. That's what undermined the relationship.

I liked every Season desu

I shipped Ron and Kim when I was a kid, it was my first real ship, but now that I'm older, I personally don't find their relationship all that interesting lol

Would've been batter if Kim was the one with the crush.

>Is it worth watching the final season?

Nearly every episode involves Ron being afraid that Kim is going to break up with him and overreacting.

If you can get past that, the villain conflicts are as good as any of the past episodes. But the writers didn't explore the relationship angle any further than "Oh no! Kim's going to break up with me! I have to do ____ to keep her!"

For fuck's sake, this.
It literally means "when you like someone who isn't interested you as anything beyond friendship". Saying that doesn't exist is beyond stupid. Of course this exists and happens all the time.
All other connotations of the term are irrelevant.

Yeah, tumblr is just incapable of thinking things through and instead throw histrionic fits about words that come to symbolize something they dislike.
In this case, what they truly mean when they're bitching that "The friendzone doesn't exist!" is "You shouldn't expect people to be as attracted to you as you are to them and nobody owes you a relationship".
Like you said, the friendzone refers only to being considered a friend by someone you want to bang. It is merely the name for something that has always happened to people, and the term itself does not imply any particular stance on whether or not that person owes you a relationship.
So basically, unless you're familiar with autistic landwhale rhetorics, you'll likely think what they're saying is "there is no such thing as being romantically attracted to someone who sees you as a friend".

I would fuck Yori

i love her in civillian outfit.

>Saying that doesn't exist is beyond stupid.
It's the phase of " she put him in the friendzone" Like there was a conscious decision not to find some on attractive

bump

>Dude deserves to get out of the friend zone

Lol.

i want to fug all of the KP girls

This is adorable

Literally the only reason people dislike ron