/BRG/ - wow how sexist edition

2022 short where replicants cause the blackout
youtube.com/watch?v=rrZk9sSgRyQ

>2036 short where Niander Wallace is getting approval for his replicants
youtube.com/watch?v=UgsS3nhRRzQ

>2048 following Sapper Morton a veteran of the war on kalantha before the blackout, getting reported
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9Os8cP_gg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ac9IrVfN_pU
theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/10/blade-runner-2049-top-at-uk-box-office-kingsman-dunkirk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F L O P

Go watch capeshit for a "successful" mvoie

What's your favourite scene?
Mine is when Goose throw the bandage over the ledge to the giant hologram Joi, it feels like a moment where he got over her and say goodbye to his dream of becoming a "real" person

J.O.I(JERK-OFF-INSTRUCTION) IS A PRODUCT THAT WILL DISPLAY LOVE FOR YOU(THE CONSUMER) AT 100% NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO
YOU COULD NEVER SPEAK TO HER AND MURDER CHILDREN AND SHE WOULD BE AT YOUR SIDE TELLING YOU WHAT A GOOD JOB YOU ARE DOING

SHE.
IS.
A.
TAMAGOTCHI.

THE HOLOGRAM SCENE ON THE BRIDGE IS K REALIZING HE HAD BEEN DELUDING HIMSELF INTO THINKING THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS GENUINE, WHEN THE ONLY REAL RELATIONSHIP IS BETWEEN DECKARD AND HIS CHILD, SO THAT IS WHAT K DIES DOING, GIVING SOMEBODY THE REAL RELATIONSHIP HE ALMOST HAD WITH WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS HIS FATHER(DECKARD)

>he thought it was him
IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEE

>how much it earns is measure of art

Spotted the jew

>mvoie
hhahahahahahaahaha
learn to spell, retard!

SAPPER FUCKING MORTON

>Joi was wearing thigh highs throughout the entire film
>they only showed it briefly like once

Yeah, that's definitely one of the ways you can read it.

someone please tell me if i'm dumb

Batista was surprisingly good in a low-key dramatic scene.
Dude has acting chops.

NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

SHE FEELS REAL AND SHE IS REAL

SHE LOVES ME
LIKE YOU NEVER DID

LEAVE HER ALOOOONE

nice bait

Youre not, but you stretch it.

Any good backgrounds been posted yet?

It's hard to say if it's intentional but there's definitely some parallel between Roy and Key.

It all makes sense now
The general, the praise of this dishonest shit, the sophomoric understanding of cinema

You're redditors!

No, but here have a rare Terry instead.

Saw it in Korea yesterday. Pretty nice walking home in the rain afterwards. I have a question if anyone would be kind to answer: The non-english dialogue was subtitled in korean, could anyone give me a quick rundown of what was said (particularly the scene with the somali dude)?

Would be very grateful since I plan on seeing it again soon.

thx

>posts screens from reddit
>accuses others for being redditor

Oh wow!

Somali captain wanted to buy the wooden horse and offered a real horse in exchange, jokingly. He also explained that the figure was irradiated, presumably from the explosion of a dirty bomb.

How popular was it in Korea? Was your cinema full?

Kino-post.

>YOU COULD NEVER SPEAK TO HER AND MURDER CHILDREN AND SHE WOULD BE AT YOUR SIDE TELLING YOU WHAT A GOOD JOB YOU ARE DOING
That's the point, only a hologram is capable of unconditional love, more human than human.

cool thx, I got sort of got that based on the responses and body language but his final line was cut before any response from K.

Snyder is a much better director than Villeneuve tho.

This, he also offered other things like off world papers etc, saying he's very rich now since it's real wood.

He says the horse is made of wood and that he could get a real horse or goat for K. Its mostly completely useless screen time trying to weave a web of intrigue and tension about something we figure out an hour before it is shown. I think most of the film is filler but villeneuve got away with it because he's the big dick in hollywood right now

>YOU COULD NEVER SPEAK TO HER AND MURDER CHILDREN AND SHE WOULD BE AT YOUR SIDE TELLING YOU WHAT A GOOD JOB YOU ARE DOING

That's exactly what I want.

But user, it's anything bit a human response

Subtle genius if intentional, still cool if completely coincidental.

>doesn't know how to check fn
>space between green text and regular
OH WOW ITS TRUE

It was fairly empty, but it was a pretty late showing. Almost spiritual experience watching it in imax in a row all by myself, def going again soon. Only frustrating part is that english is not my native language which causes some scenes to be hard to hear what was said, particularly the scenes with Leto.

How would I know what are reddit filenames?

And I can

Make

Any spacing
I want
You fucking nigglet

The Somali dude was basically just saying that the wood was real and that he could sell it. K would be able to be rich with just that little bit of wood.

The only other thing I don't remember being in English was when looking at the DNA the computer was saying that the data had been destroyed.

>not korean
>not native english speaker
>still in korea watching a american movie
I like you user

>tfw K really is /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=ac9IrVfN_pU

>K stands up after the final scene, goes to Las Vegas to pick up Deckard's sculptures and sell them
>then he goes to the Batista farm and cuts down the tree
>then he buys out Wallace

Yeah the computer was talking in Japanese but the screen was in english

>4chen filenames
>How would I know what are reddit filenames
W O W. And even trying to fit in with "nigglet"

If trees were so valuable why was there a tree still standing in the California farm, or am I just stupid

^^

Watched It in Seoul also. It was a fucking blast. The whole theatre was excited and laughed in relief after big scares. Koreans are also very respectful. It was DEAD silent when Blade Runner ended and credits rolled.

This board once again showing that if a movie has an autist for a protagonist and virtual waifus in it it's high art. "Better than the original" the neckbeards say. Pseudo intellectuals pretending to be pretentious, nothing funnier than that.

Tbh i sometimes feel I'm the last person here that never visited reddit

Believe whatever you want, shitflinging ape

>people have personal tastes
WOW
I thought that JOI was unnecessary as fuck but even I liked the movie
The sex scene was cringy as fuck

I can't stop thinking about this damn movie and probably going to see it again soon. Should I see it tonight at IMAX when all the normies come out? Anyone have any semi-crowded theatre experiences with this?

i feel like people are enjoying this film because it allows multiple interpretations and allows the audience to actually think. nothing revolutionary in that regards ofc, but it was so beautifully done it's definitely in my top 5 of all time.

>people have autistic tastes
I know

Says the Sup Forumseditor who thinks he knows better than everyone else.

Most of the people praising it aren't even from this board. The majority of them have been from Sup Forums and redit

theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/10/blade-runner-2049-top-at-uk-box-office-kingsman-dunkirk

>Blade Runner is topping the box office in the UK but flopping in the US

Why do Americans have such low attention spans?

Nice reddit spacing you faggot

Neither.

Sup Forums here

Sup Forums here
where the virtual waifus at

Mine was dead silent through the whole film. It really just confirmed my suspicions that horror audiences are underage faggots. Or maybe villeneuve hypnotized everyone. There were even a couple grandmas that I thought would be annoying but even them didnt make a sound

I do know better than most people on here. Never been to that other site. Don't care to.

>he knows what reddit spacing it

Weew you surely showed me how trv 4chinner you are. Respect.

Sup Forums here too. Cant find any real chinese posters

>The sex scene was cringy as fuck
Anybody else wanted/expected K to stop making out with the hooker and just tell her to get the fuck out and have him just stay with joi?

That explains the lack of proper cinematic taste.

A Lullaby to the Sorrowful Mystery is one the highest rated films among cinema fans on America. You have baby driver and blade runner in your top 10 of 2017

I wanted

joe... joe hard a hard life

No because it wouldnt be hip and brave and subversive. That shit was pure show off toovit didnt need to be that long

Any posters who left Sup Forums a long time ago but came back just to see Driver like shitposting that once made this board great? Loving it so far.

INTERLINKED

name your top three movies.

How can Sup Forums be this fucking pretentious with running /got/ and /who/ generals.

fucking autism.

WITHIN CELLS

>script or performance wise, Leto is a no
>Unnecessary long, dialogue of characters explaining what is going to happen next or what just happened

Other than that, great film

You seeing caps from 2011/2012 and leaving in 2015 after you got here because of the star was trailer isn't long ago, Sup Forums

film looked great except for the final scene in the snow

way too obvious green screen

Amadeus
Lawrence of Arabia
Doctor Zhivago

>128 votes
nigga bait post or what

you post this every thread.

the tree looked dead desu

>I thought that JOI was unnecessary as fuck
She was absolutely integral to the themes of the movie. Wtf are you even talking about?

>amadeus

You can say anything about normies, but i'm still triggered.

Why did that Frank Sinatra hologram look so drunk?

great movie

He says the tree was dead.

I actually expected Gos to get completely into it and then Joi, feeling nothing on her end, to step out and watch sadly without K even noticing she was gone.

Top 10:
Cao yuan shang de ren men (Tao Xu)
Hamida (Jean Michaud-Mailland)
Nei Meng ren min de sheng li (Gan Xuewei)
Jezioro Bodeńskie (Janusz Zaorski)
Angyalok földje (György Révész)
Anděl blažené smrti (Štěpán Skalský)
Na dne (Andrei Frolov)
Sono yo wa wasurenai (Kôzaburô Yoshimura)
Zhili-byli starik so starukhoy (Grigory Chukhray)
Desarraigo (Fausto Canel)

How about you?

Because he probably was

That's a progressive Jewish film

Shit taste.

This better be a copypasta I'm not aware of because you are the most pretentious bag of shit I have ever come across

Can somebody please explain to Ryan Gosling, Jared Leto, Silvia Hoeks that a replicant is not a terminator or some ninja robot. Please understrand that Replicants are emotionally and intellectually complex genetic manufactured synthetic organisms, this is NOT the terminator !

and to the composer of the music Hans Zimmer: this is Blade Runner, NOT some Christofer Nolan film. You're supposed to create mood, not blast loud noises to satisfy teenage action movie fans.

In the original BR, Deckard had a mission with a reason to retire the nexus 6 replicants because they killed humans and escaped an offworld colony, came back to earth to ask for more life or kill their maker. In 2049, in the beginning we read that nexus 8 older models must be retired. … OK….But WHY? They are far away living and working on a farm. This is no reason to retire them.

Why is Wallace explaining what he does in his slow motion robotic tone with a monumental speech… Who is he explaining it to? Is this a documentary or is it an introductory course to his new intern Luv?

why is K's girlfriend a hollogram and not real ?

where are the Asian people in BladeRunner 2049?

this movie just didn't feel like a Blade Runner sequel.

but i would like the idea of it being kind of a spin-off stand alone future noir film. but first a few changes:

Make hollowgram-girl real, gives the story more authenticity.

Remove Deckard.

Keep the pace, energy and interestingness as the first 30 minutes and cut total time to 2 hours.

Remove ending twist.

Make Lieutenant Joshi one of the main characters.

Make Niander Wallace a fat Chinese lady with an attitude and 2 side-kicks.

directed by Guillermo del Toro.

Email me your ideas...

I know right? Those movies suck and have nothing on masterpieces like Drive, Only God Forgives, and Blade Runner 2049.

Defend /who/ and /got/ generals.

But it was so shit that i just don' even can take it

That would've been sad, don't make me sad, user.

JOI is stupid, letting a robot own virtual waifus is stupid, because the whole point is not having emotions

give me one or two more examples of such a movie

Someday you will grow up.

How much % of the ticket goes to the studio in the second week