Sup Forums villians whose ideologies you agree with

The only purpose in life is to suffer, so we would all be better off dead

OZYMANDIAS DID NOTHING WRONG

The crime is life, the sentence is death.

Ozy saved the world, he is a true hero.

Everything he said is right.

I may not agree with his methodology, but I admire him for his willingness to get shit done.

>if you're being systematically oppressed, start a war

Yep

Does this count

Don't forget the rape.
Never forget the rape.

Counter argument; there's no real purpose in life, but suffering is a hell of a lot easier than being happy.

But suffering is pain incarnate. The wirst forms are psychological like lonliness and depression. The empty nothingness of oblivion is preferable to this literal waking hell.

Then why haven't you killed yourself? Too cowardly? Or maybe you've found some purpose in life perhaps.

>The wirst forms are psychological like lonliness and depression
That's what they all say until they're having fingernails pulled out

I used to share that idiology but i grew out of it, all people go thru a purist nihilism fase muhh Le heath ledger Joker is right etc
All teenagers with half a brain cell who pass into adulthood realize the logic behind nihhilism but they don't realize how flawed that idiology is, nihilism is to place no value on life etc...
You can't deny life and devalue everything that's literally not possible, the very fact that you're alive proves that you still value something or you would've killed yourself by now...
TL;TR there are no living REAL nihilists.

Cobra Commander.

Because why NOT steal the ocean? I don't see anyones name on it.

Most capable leader and someone you can only aspire to be...
Sure he's a fascistic narcissist but he's dare i say justified in most of his actions and actually about his people

>FORGOT PICTURE

I used to think that Doom was a pretty odious despot
But years ago, I read the FF story where after Doom got sent to hell, Richards basically decided that enough was enough and he and the rest of the FF went to Latveria and started to undo everything that he'd done - the Doombots, the weapons arsenals, everything.
But the people of Latveria revolted.
That was the one thing Richards hadn't seen coming - the man and women and children of Latveria loved Doom and despised the Fantastic Four. They were protesting in the streets demanding that they leave and that Doom be reinstated as their rightful leader.
It wasn't because of any archaic brainwashing or mass indoctrination of propaganda program - they really loved him.

So I started reading some of the older FF stuff and it turns out that Doom is actually a surprisingly benevolent ruler.
His people are provided for universally - everybody has food enough to last, education is mandatory for all children, civil order is enforced, public services are the finest in the world, there's no unemployment as everybody is required to contribute. There's even charity programs to help the citizenry who fall on hard times because of unforeseen calamities. Hell, Doom even has the cure for cancer.

The only catch is that violation of any law for any reason, even accidentally littering, is immediately punishable by death.
That and the fact that nobody may ever challenge Doom's place as ruler.

The more and more Doom I read, the more I came around to seeing him in a more balanced way.
And after seeing his exchange with the Panther God of Wakanda, I was sold.
Doom is my man.

Nihilism is stupid, but it's not impossible to not place value anywhere.
You are right that most people who do this commit suicide are or to afraid to kill themselves.
Not placing value in anything mostly coincides with having a type of severe mental disorder.

Like all enlightened thinkers, Anti-Life justifies my hate

No, you don't understand like the very fact that you are live means that you place value on life period
The fact that you're on this board the fact that you are into comics, the fact that you have a computer everything you place value wether you carelessly do it doesn't matter.

If you have no values moral, material or otherwise than you would just start killing people burn public spaces and just generaly abuse people including yourself.
Life is meaningless the fact that you know that doesn't simply make you a "nihilist" that just makes you a conscious realistic human being

Sometimes covering up your disability is the best policy. Your friends might not like the real you.

Ignorance is not an excuse when it comes to important shit like avoiding genocide. Humans should have found a way to preserve the records and respect the agreement, Nuada was right to be pissed.

his whole life was fucked up by a gang of smufs

Your life being fucked up by______________ fill in blank doens't justify all unlawfull actions, needs context tho

Deep down people love to obey. They love for the government to take care of everything, so they don't have to. So they won't have to be responsible. That's why Latverians loved Doom. Latveria was an etatist paradise.

Wrong they still hold personal responsiblilty within and for the goverment also they didn't have to defend doom.
"deep down people love to obey" is a really vague and false notion

Sometimes you do crazy shit to get the pussy

If you had read my post, you would have noted that I said that nihilism is dumb, but that it is not impossible to not place value in anything.
W
hich would result in the behaviour that you stated and which is behaviour that some very mentally ill people actually engage in. Thus, proving my point that actually nihilist do exist.

I'm actually not a nihilist.

Don't let reality get in the way of your dreams

Sure nonetheless i'm debunking edge fags like OP

It's okay to trick people if you're doing it for survival.

in comicbook law: it does

Who dat ?

And likewise if is right to fight back and blow out a lantern if it is for survival/ protecting something important to you (hell even revenge, eye for an eye and all that shit). That's why I liked him, you can say a big lion is evil for killing a cute gazelle but at the end of the day it is just in its nature.

Big Wheel, son

I respect that moto

To much edgyness going on in this thread, guess it's expected

Because faggot i dont want to hurt the few people that matter in life. Life is still pain though.
Are you fucking retarded? Physical pain has nothing on the horrors of the mind

And only your out-of-topic comment to overcome that with faggotry. If you don't like it don't click it.

Faggot.

>He thinks physical pain doesn't produce psychological trauma
>He thinks depression is worse than torture

To everyone who calls ne edgy here. Life itself is pain and torment. The only reason whybi havent anherod yet is because i dont want to die alone and leave my cat behind. I think life can be happy through eccentricity and the macbre, and im trying to find said happiness. But as it stands right now, id be better off dead.

>implying one cant get pleasure from pain
>implying that pain of your mind and ideals isnt worse then pain of the flesh

>SUfag
well that makes sense

>implying you wouldnt

Why not combine both?
>tfw that serial killer from a Dexter novel who put his victims in front of a mirror and forced them to watch as he mutilated them

>is because i dont want to die alone and leave my cat behind
Take your cat with you!
Be like the Pharaohs of old and entomb yourself with your mau.

WE WUZ BURIED WIF AR CATS N'SHIIET

GRETTINGSSS SSSINNERSS

Your cat is a dumb animal and will forget you before the body's even cold. It can survive just fine on the streets

So, cats are just like women except for "survive on the streets" part?

Youre the coward for not realizing lifes whole purpose is death and pain you little bitch. And the reason why im not dead yet is because im trying to be an artist to vent my anrgy impulses at the universe.

Donald Trump

NOTHING PERSONNEL KID

Which of the Dark Judges would you most want to fuck?

Shut your fucking mouth you edge memer

Not at all since i actually contributed to this thread more than you, i actually posted a villlian to so how bout it.
Also it's not "out-of-topic"

You are literally autistic like not even joking meme's aside if you are serious you are the personification of >shadow the hedhog tier autism

>has a cynical view about life so he must be edgy and autistic
Go back to your safespace normie

Safe space nigga literally...
> Life itself is pain and torment.
>The only reason whybi havent anherod yet is because i dont want to die alone and leave my cat behind; LOL wutt your cat doesn't even grasp that you matter...
>I think life can be happy through eccentricity and the macbre,

Literal autism like not even kiding

Life is shit and all but that's just autism

Why do you think so many great thinkers died alone and sad? Because they were autists or because they saw behind the vail to find no reason at all?

No i agree My fav philosopher is Schopenhauer for fucks sake...
It's just the way he talks really screams autism especially with the superfiend pic

Angst and sadness do not equal autism. If you came to that conclusion you yourself may be autistic

But there's no purpose in life user-kun :3 There's no meaning. Life just is. All the shit in the world stems from people who think they have it figured out.

what a bunch of faggots

Protecting the people under your command, and those you love, is the most sacred duty. Don't compromise them in order to appeal to the morality of others.

Though commiting genocide was a bit extreme

I agree with Doom. You've just got to force the world to do the right thing.

You won't force me to do anything, commie scum.

>Life itself is pain and torment.
Nah man it's pretty sweet, you get to have orgasms and take drugs. not bad if you ask me
>i dont want to die alone
Everybody dies alone dude, also your cat will probably just eat your corpse and fuck off after that

>i dont want to die alone
Everybody dies alone dude, also your cat will probably just eat your corpse and fuck off after that

Except Siamese twins and pregnant women

>NOTHING MATTERS EVERYTHING IS PAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fair enough
Do siamese twins share their consciousness tho? Can they read each others minds? Also one of the twins can die before the other

But Sydney doesn't care about relieving suffering. He's entirely driven by a sadistic obsession with punishing the "guilty".

The only villain we should all worship

>inb4 go back to Sup Forums

Bitch please, Red Skull is nothing but a loud mouth poser. Baron Zemo is the real brains in Hydra

Pleasant Hill was a good idea and nuking the Inhumans was too.

Someone should send Merkel this page. Call it Mein Rot