Jews in Church

I never got this joke, why would Howard say "I'm trying not to burst into flames". Are Jews vampires? The anti-Christ? Does god hate Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYlovctAkHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus was Jewish

He wasnt a Talmudic jew tho

LOL christians r weird haha

the only thing less funny than TBBT is OP's retarded attempt at playing dumb

Well, Jews did crucify Jesus.

No shit Sherlock

I almost forgot to watch the latest episode of TBBT. The show has sucked for the last 5-6 seasons, but I'm a completionist and I must see this shitshow to the end

yes, yes, yes

What kind of show still uses laugh tracks in current year?

jews killed jesus

they're the christ killers, and they hate being told that

Jesus hated Jews though

They aren't called Christ-killers for nothing

Jews are still butthurt that they aren't the chosen people anymore because of Jesus and the New Covenant.

Jesus is the false Messiah and is boiling in a cauldron of shit for all of eternity.

Jews don't believe in Jesus as the Messiah

>I never got this joke, why would Howard say "I'm trying not to burst into flames". Are Jews vampires? The anti-Christ? Does god hate Jews?

They like to play the victim.

Jews have a persecution complex when it comes to gentiles/catholics, my french roman catholic grandma(rip) that was born in mexico told me to never trust the jews and I always laughed, I thought she was just senile but she knew the truth.

Is it still a laughtrack if the show is filmed infront of a live audience? To answer your question: most multicamera sitcoms

Jewish animosity towards Christians is ubiquitous throughout their culture, teachings and society; often it breaches over into disdain and outright hatred.

It's no surprise that a show written by jews involving a scene with a very jewish character is going to poke fun at the church.

Jesus was the bobby fischer of his day.

No, Jews are upset that they realized that Jesus is the messiah and missed the ship so they are ruining it for everyone else.

It's almost like the church has systematically oppressed, tortured, and murdered hundreds of thousands of Jews throughout history.

>Jews missed the ship
>Control the entire world

Worked out pretty well for them

>Muh persecution narrative

Ladies and gentlemen, the Jew.

jews are the devil's chosen.

He hated the high jew preists being corrupted by the Romans and that the people didn't rise up

T. Shlomo goldberg

too bad they were never exterminated then

Not even Jews can write good jokes without Big Brother Isreal watching them

What causes Jews to be persecuted everywhere they go?

Surely there must be some constant factor.

REALLY makes me think

He literally told a woman he only came for the jews not the goyim

If you've ever read the Bible (lol, implying you'd ever read anything) you'd know Israelites are gods chosen people who will inherit the Earth, and surprise surprise, guess whose running everything.

I don't think being divinely set ablaze by a church's holy aura is an act of persecution. If the building really is that holy to be able to smite a non-believer then that doesn't really discredit the religion.

Well it's "fourth wall laughter" recorded to make things seem funnier, so I would still call it a laugh track. I didn't even know that was still a big thing. When I think of modern comedy shows, I think of Modern Family, The Office, Parks and Rec... ...and TBBT I guess. To me it just seems so dated to use laugh tracks.

They have a distinct culture clothes, food and everything and religion played an extremely important role in their lifes compared to pagans which means they kept their own culture instead of assimilating which makes them an easy scapegoat. You see the same thing with every group that's 'different' enough to be 'them'

I'll give you a recap: Sheldon and Blossom (forgot the name) are trying to arrange their marriage, hilarity ensues when Sheldon tries to set the marriage at Comicon.
Then the side story is about Raj and Stewart being pathetic and try to hit on the same indian girl who is not interested in both anyway.
My gf still watch the show regularly but never smile once. I don't know why she doing it.

Shes the only decent character in the show desu

I thought a new episode aired yesterday? I already saw the one you mentioned

How is this poking fun at the church instead of the jews? Oh of course because you're looking for something to be offended about

Jesus was an Galilean.

>murdered hundreds of thousands of Jews
how dare you antisemite
it was sixty million!

Jesus was born of the family Judah, which is where Judaism stems from, dumb goy.

Yep, the character is joking that he's some sort of demon who fears holiness. And besides he doesn't get a standing ovation either, it's more like he's whining.

No he didn't. He said he came for the children of God, not lesser human trash (which is most of humanity). She had proven herself to not be human trash though.

he was a semite and not jewish as understood now.

Jesus was an Aeon you materialist kike.

>They have a distinct culture clothes, food and everything
just like every nation on earth

Jesus was also born of the unbroken line of King David. To be honest he was one of the most Jewish people there ever was.

>His blood be on our heads and on the heads of our children!

What did Mel mean by this?

Jews back in Christ's days didn't like Jesus since his teachings:

1) go against what the Pharisees traditions and hypocrisies

2) his teaching is for the whole world which goes against Jew's narrative that they are only God's chosen people (good Samaritan)

3) he often refers himself as a God which is a big no no in Jewish culture

Reading the Book of John.

Yes, yes, and yes.

He wasn't a false jew who worshipped in the synagogue of Satan tho.

>3) he often refers himself as a God which is a big no no in Jewish culture
its a big no no in any culture unless you actually are the son of god in which case its a big no no to deny him

Sauce

false, Pharaohs trace their lineage towards their gods. Jews don't even say the name of God and generally use "I am who I am" (which is also rarely used) referenced when God first appeared to Moses. Claiming yourself to be a Son of God (which by extension means you're a God as well) made multiple instances where Jesus was almost stoned by the people

Jesus quite literally says Jews are the children of Satan in the Bible

>marriage
jesus, i stopped watching around the time they started going out

>false, Pharaohs trace their lineage towards their gods
now imagine a non pharao saying it in ancient egypt, faggot

What is it about Jews that Jesus, the most placid laid back man in the history of the planet felt compelled to take a whip to them?

>the most placid laid back man in the history of the planet
fuck off hippy faggot

>My gf still watch the show regularly but never smile once. I don't know why she doing it.
Same reason I continue to watch Always Sunny and South Park despite the fact both have gone to shit

Jesus wasn't laid back, he told people they had to abandon their family and friends and give away all their possessions and live only to worship him.

Why are neckbeards so obsessed with Jews, my redpilled friends?

No the Jews hated Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=kYlovctAkHc

yes i wonder too fellow goyi- i mean my fellow kekistanis

>go into temple
>it's a bank

why aren't you answer the question, redpilled friend?

What a terrible sin to use a holy place to raise money

>come to our church bake sale to raise money for a new flatscreen tv

why aren't you learn to english, fellow nosy nose?

Jesus was a jew. He whipped businessmen inside the temple.

Woah, how come my post was deleted? I thought I was just referencing a fun biblical anecdote.