So, why hasn't Sup Forums joined the last White stronghold on Earth: a yacht club

So, why hasn't Sup Forums joined the last White stronghold on Earth: a yacht club

>almost entirely white population due to the fact that blacks cannot swim or sail
>more upscale yacht clubs have pretty nice club facilities like saunas, gyms, restaurants, bars, etc
>get to dock your boat for a pretty good rate
>lots of clubs aren't that exclusive anymore, but finding one with a decent application fee and requirements helps keep out the riff-raff and inexperienced skippers
>get to wear non-degenerate yet fashionable attire at official ceremonies
>did I mention it's all white people?
Not to mention sailing is one of the oldest regulated sports in the world, and is home to the oldest international sporting trophy, the America's Cup.

Other urls found in this thread:

takepart.com/article/2015/06/29/nothing-funny-70-percent-black-americans-cant-swim
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do they take payment in tendies

maybe when i graduate and have money to throw out

Depends.

The Corinthian or New York Yacht Club? No.

The slummy """yacht""" club down at the local marina where middle-aged fishermen sit around and drink beer. Probably.

Or you can just live somewhere like rural Scotland

Scotland is 95% white and just to be extra sure I belong to a ice hockey club

Because they are faggots. Dad use to race sailboats all the time I when I was younger. He and his crew got a clean sweep one weekend at a yacht club down in Stewart FL. Assholes told them to never come back. It's all fun and games until the rich pricks get shown up by a buch of auto mechanics on a "used up hull."

Only for so long, Anglobro. Sooner or later the shitskins will overrun your country like they have mine. The only hope the white man has is to take to the sea

Pic is perhaps one of my favorite ships in the world, the Bluenose II
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Are there any nice small 1 man sailboats?

To be fair, your dad's friends and him were probably being assholes in some way or another. Sailing is competitive but we have pretty good sportsmanship, there have been more than one occasion where yacht clubs have overturned shit like this because people tried blacklisting certain boats from regattas and stuff. As a result, they're pretty strict about being fair these days.

But it is incredibly easy to have your boat banned from a certain type of race if something about the design is determined to be unfair or unsportsmanlike. The purpose of races isn't to completely beat the shit out of your opponents with a better-designed hull. It's to test your seamanship against each other with nearly equally matched boats.

first rule of yacht club is.....

Plenty of them, friend. Depends what you're looking for. If you're new to sailing, just get a little 12-20' dinghy or dory, or other small, open, gaff-rigged boat. Once you've mastered the basics it's easy to go up to daysailers or cruisers if you prefer to go on long cruises.

>Anglo

Never insult me like that again you fucking Saxon nigger. We celts are superior to you in every single way.

Well considering the Celts were subjugated by the Anglos for hundreds of years and essentially still are, I'd say you aren't particularly superior.

Maybe you should learn you're history from someone other than the lying Saxon.

Scots beat the English in EVERY SINGLE WAR, then our king, KING JAMES VI (I of England) took their throne.

So you beat them militarily and still lost culturally, economically, and politically?

Pretty shit desu.

There aren't any Celts anymore buddy, don't pretend you guys are anything but Anglos at this point.

Nah, the people down in Stewart are just really uptight assholes. They raced all over Tampa, NC, Bahamas, Coco, etc and never had any issues. Boat was fine, he and his crew were actually insulted by a few of the regulars where they told them they where racing a "used up hull" because the boat was older and heavily used. There was one old guy there that my dad did like and was pretty cool. Was almost blind and bought a brand new race boat. Never went in the right direction but wherever he was going he hauled ass.

Well yeah there's always going to be a few bad apples that spoil the bunch. I'm not saying there aren't those pompous, arrogant, rich trust-fund kiddie bastards that spit on the poor and act like they're better than them. Sailing has plenty of them. But I just want people to understand that 95% of sailboat or even "yacht" owners aren't like that. In my time I've sailed with plenty of people who were literally millionaires and you'd never know besides their bigass boat because they act like anyone else and dress like everyone else. They're just there to have fun like everyone else.

How have we lost our culture?

google "lil yachty" and "ksupreme yacht club mixtape"

Just checked him out on YouTube and clicked on the first song, 1 Night. See what I mean? Niggers can't sail. On all the shots where he's actually on the boat, the sails are reefed and it's on auxiliary motor power. Nigs can't comprehend how sails work

I will agree with you on that. It just seems that yacht clubs have a larger concentration of the 5%. Then again this is just my bullshit anecdotal evidence I'm sharing on a Chinese finger painting website and I'm talking out my ass. My dad also hasn't been able to sail in years due to a bunch of factors. If I can ever come into some money I would love to get him a Lindenberg 22, was his dream boat way back. Pic related him in the white hat.

Looks like a cool dude, user. Sailor bromance is a bromance that normies just can't understand.

>due to the fact that blacks cannot swim or sail

where the fuck does this stereotype come from? I like stereotypes but this one seems pretty dumb to me

I can't handle yachting, I get seasick
I'm right at home on a riverboat, but anything bigger than a Rhodes 19 and I start getting woozy

How is it dumb? This is common knowledge. Many blacks cannot swim or at least do not like to. And I have literally seen probably a dozen black sailors all my years, and 90% of these are guys from the Caribbean or Africa.

riverboat as in a sailboat made for a river, not one of those big paddle wheel things

because im poor as fuck

>How is it dumb? This is common knowledge

its a stereotype, don't you know what that word means?

I think the stereotype might have originated from the middle passage where many black slaves were thrown overboard and obviously drowned.... which is a dumb origin for a stereotype because they're obviously going to drown

selection bias + dumb stereotype = retarded presumption that black people can't into water

>Why hasn't Sup Forums joined a yacht club
>All those US states, Canadian Provinces/territories, and European countries that don't touch yacht club worthy water.

Holy shit, you're in the wrong place retard.

Stereotypes started for a reason. Blacks literally cannot swim.

takepart.com/article/2015/06/29/nothing-funny-70-percent-black-americans-cant-swim

I live in the middle of the fucking desert. The closest thing to a yacht club here, is when the guy down the street drags his Bayliner to Lake Mojave.

Swim club is good enough, and a lot cheaper.

You don't have to be a local resident to join a yacht club. And you don't have to live on the water to own a yacht. Plenty of people trailer their boats. And most Americans live within 20 miles of navigable waterways, meaning they could eventually work their way out to the sea or large body of water. Many of the more popular lakes have their own yacht clubs as well, despite being landlocked.

Niggers can't into water due to smaller lung capacity as compared to Aryans.

hahaha that is pretty funny to be honest, I'd like to see the statistics for other races though. I'm willing to bet at least half Americans regardless of their race can't swim

and fuck off nigger im not in the wrong place, i'm not the middle class rich fag who took up sailing as a hobby

How much money do I need to get started?

80% of Americans described themselves as able to swim, although a Red Cross study showed only 52% of them "swam well enough to save life," meaning they might be in trouble in really choppy water. But that is still better than literally over 70% of niggers not being able to swim AT ALL.

You're a fucking idiot. You're probably a nigger, too.

and you're probably a spic

stay classy 60%

Lots of variables. Depends what you want to sail. Some yacht clubs don't even require you to own a boat or know how to pilot one to join, as they have education programs.

You can find a halfway decent cruising or daysailing boat for a few thousand dollars. Yacht clubs range from being free and open to the public to have $50,000 application fees and being invite-only like the New York Yacht Club.

almost anything that requires money or stepping out one's comfort zone is almost totally nigger-free.

all snow sports
nearly all swimming and water sports
all extreme sports
hiking and mountaineering
nearly all country clubs
nearly all gentleman's clubs (the ones worth half a shit , not some trash only started 20 years ago)
most holiday destinations

Only have seen black helmsman/skippers in the Caribbean and a few USNA grads. Expert level: family owned/owns bluewater boats,...and by boats I mean under sails.

This too. Poorfags will bitch that all of these things are for "rich people" despite them all being well within the grasp of even lower-middle class people. I mean obviously a welder probably isn't going to be able to afford to summit Everest or skipper a 100' schooner, he could still find comfort in climbing ascents that require less equipment, licensing and guides, or by sailing much smaller but just as beautiful wooden sloop.

Pay dues to the yacht club or find yourself being beaten with oars?

even just hiking anywhere. You basically never see niggers hiking or camping or fishing or doing anything outdoors

niggers just do not possess a sense of wonder about nature

infact I'm not sure they possess a sense of wonder about anything. Too animalistic and base for that.

Niggers seem to actively hate nature, desu senpai. Liberals love to bitch about pollution and saving our ecosystem, and then proceed to blame white Republicans for destroying it. And yet I have literally never seen a white man litter, or dump oil from his lawnmower in the lawn, or kill wildlife just for the hell of it without a license or tags. It's always niggers doing this. They love to kill stray animals, throw their trash in the streets, burn trash, etc. It's good that they stay home in their shotgun houses, I don't feel like seeing garbage and condom wrappers everywhere next time I go to Yellowstone

An old black dude told me that blacks were overwhelmingly afraid of dogs, heights, electricity and being alone.

Oh what a feeling for your dad though. Awesome.