All that memetic power wasted on A FUCKING LEAF!

All that memetic power wasted on A FUCKING LEAF!

Don't worry, we still have a chance. is the last pure GET before they become twice as long to appear. We need to secure this GET, AT ALL COST.

It's time to get comfy and perfect our meme magic before then.

Estimated time until : 1 month and 19 days

fuck off you autistic retard. You're literally obsessing over repeating digits. This whole kek shit is sliding legitimate threads off the catalog.

I'm going to bump this thread just because you're such a faggot.

Also OP I'm pretty sure it'll just reset to 00000001. Guess I could be wrong though.

Fuck off, heathen. Don't you see the power?

Why do you think that is going to happen literally 6 days before the election?

Clearly Kek has something is store for us.

or 00000000

see pic

Fucking cringe worthy.

>wasted

>1 month 19 days

I plan on shortening that

Oh look, you're still here. I knew you were too much of an autist to not get baited into an argument.

>Estimated time until : 1 month and 19 days

It can't seriously be only 49 days from now. That's fucking crazy.

But I believe it.

No you don't get it. There will never be an eight 8s get. Never again on Sup Forums a Heil Hitler get. And Kek bestowed on A FUCKING LEAF. Bow before your tolerant overlords plebs.

I'm willing to bet you faggots used a script. Kek wouldn't have used such a monumental GET on shitposting low-life like you.

intense butthurt.

technically we have two chances before twice as long

>Also OP I'm pretty sure it'll just reset to 00000001.
No words can describe this newfaggotry.

It won't reset, dingus. It's meant to record the number of posts, it's not an odometer. It'll add another digit and then our post numbers will be 9 digits long.

>eight 8s
Honestly it should have been an endless eight get. What the fuck Sup Forums you oldfags.

>HURRR MUH GETS

literally Sup Forums - /s4s/ tier

Eight 8s

You will never get a chance like this user.
I'm sorry but the next Perfect get is NINE 9s.... which will be in fukcing 5 years for now if we have not disapear in the meanwhile.

Leaf just cucked you. Deal with it.

No it's Yami tier welcome to the shadow realm kiddo.

Why do you let your anger destroy your thought process? Kek is shitposting to test our faith. Analyze the shitposting and you will see the octoguidance it provides. Kek needs us more than ever and he elected a fucking leaf to deliver his purest message.