youtu.be/wn64VGbn8m8

>Niggers walk in dressed in bed sheets
>Cashier asks a little joke: "Are you those Halloween costumes"
>Mother Ape comes in
>"HOW DARE YOU"
>Claims it is "traditional" African wear
>Couldn't even tell you what country in Africa they're from
>cue WE WUZ KANGS

SJW are now saying the nigress is correct. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/01/14/accused-killer-impd-officer-perry-renn-sues-cop-23-million/78785000/
youtube.com/watch?v=SJyhZ-3Z8A8
youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are those Halloween costumes*

>That comments section
Time to die

>Are those Halloween costumes
edgy as fuck

The manager probably doesn't care.

Muslims report my co-workers for "racism" all the time and nothing comes of it because they know they're full of shit.

WE

IZ

WUZ

>literally wearing WE WUZ KANGS shiet
JUST

>Sandras racist AYYASSSS

Lmao fucking kangz

dear god these comments
FIX IT
FIX IT NOW
MAKE IT A SAFE SPACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daily reminder that blacks (nubians) were slaves in Egypt.

Yeah really makes you wonder why the KuKluxKlan was founded...

>trying to make smalltalk with black people
>talking to black people unless absolutely necessary

>>Claims it is "traditional" African wear

purple hair, mohawk and obesity....yeah, pretty traditional.

Although the mother's reaction was overblown, the worker really shouldn't have commented on their attire like that. It was snide and unprofessional, regardless of how stupid they may look.

>woman with booty shorts walks in
>lmao r u gonna work ur corner right now?

Same thing. Unprofessional.

forgot pic

thank god there are no niggers where I live

the way they talk and act make my want to kill them all, especially their women

I once called some black dude darkness at my job.

My manager took me in his office and said as funny as that was it's inappropriate to say however we have no proof you said it so you did not say it right? -wink- I replied no sir dont recall saying that and he said okay get back to work.

iiwsh niggers tookjokes as well as they took cultures

Shut up

This. Where I go to school theres all these homeless niggers always accosting people at gas stations and Publix for money and they always have some story. The white students always stand there and listen, some cases give money. I see them coming and will tell them to fuck off. Being big and samoan helps, we're just niggers that can swim but still fuck them.

She's a cashier, not a fashion critic. "Shut up" is not an argument. She went outside the bounds of her job and insulted customers.

bring back segregation so those poor children wearing bedsheets don't have to deal with horrible "racists" like Sandra

>asks if kid is going to a Halloween party
>auto-racist turnt up

>were just niggers that can swim

Potatonigger here, let's be friend.

Another nigger circle jerk..

fuck right off, she was being nice and engaging in convo.

>That comments section
>WE WUZ LIONZ N SHIIIET

new meme?

If that lady behind the desk didn't hate niggers before, she sure does now.

T.Knuckle dragger

niggers are just in need of attention 24/7.

Go live over ther you love it so much. Jesus fuck.

Another insane over-reaction sparked my a simple misunderstanding.

I don't get the point doe, girls dress like princesses for Halloween so it being traditional doesn't make it non Halloween worthy

Kek

This. The clerk was pretty dumb for asking a question like that, but the mother was severely overreacting.

Short shorts are 1000 times as common as dashikis. How can you even compare them?

The cashier genuinely didn't know the origin of the wardrobe. Kids do weird shit all the time, so she thought she'd tease them a little. Why are you acting like it wouldn't have been different if they were adults? She probably thought they were playing a game or something.

Go ahead and see what happens when you try

girl if you dont getcho transformerass outta here

Holy shit this is complete insanity. I want to kill the white race for excuses for people like this. They might just deserve to die for letting this take place.

Is the universe racist?

How did we get to the point were everything is racism, and the people who bring it up are never challenged?

jejs what the fuck

>Indianapolis
Goddammit

>Not knowing what small talk is

Kids wear costumes and wear shit all the time.

I feel bad for whites in america. You can't even sneeze without being accused of racism

They're insulting themselves with this, actual tribal dress is way cooler

she made the mistake of thinking they are human

Exactly

For some reason, the Jemima on the left's dress reminds me of Minesweeper.

That is all.

Personally, id just laugh in this persons face, roll my eyes and tell them to get lost. This is not how civilized people act. Black people need to know how to act civilized if they want white people take them serious.

Coon here. Id have laughed my ass off if I heard that. Bitches can't take bantz at all senpai

why

You lose the argument when you say "fuck".

Africa's a big place

This is some sort of coming to manhood ritual in some tribe in africa where if you scream in pain you are forever labeled as a weak man by your tribe and never respected again.

Niggers need a reminder what happens when we stop giving a fuck and put down the force of the White man.

Tulsa riots 2.0 when?

I want to be pissed at you for posting it, but I can only blame myself for clicking it.

Whereas blacks in America have a tribal ritual where they are honored when they scream in a chimpout.

lotsa loyalty for a hired coon

I was of the mind that it was some sort of aids cure/prevention... and that guy is high as fuck. That is all. Thanks for listening.

Well, I definitely think the cashier was being a smart ass by asking, but in no way shape or form was she being racist. The average person has no idea what traditional african dress looks like, and why would they?

Just more black people always crying bigotry

>girls wear dresses
>Sup Forums flips out
lmfao

You're a black guy...

wtf why?

>2016

>blacks still can't speak english

If i recall correctly, they cut it with a sharpened stick and then they seal the wound by caking it in mud or something savage like that. The entire ritual is absolutely fucked and is meant to inflict the most pain possible to build character.

>family dollar

Fucking niggers. JUST

I live in Indianapolis and would laugh if i saw her acting like this. Real niggers from subsahara africa that make it here and i have encountered are extremely courteous and respectful.

Also that area is known for niggers shooting at each other. You can also tell she is a sympathizer of the nigger that killed a cop for "revenge" for his father. Niggers are so dumb that they think they can get rewards for being arrested.
indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/01/14/accused-killer-impd-officer-perry-renn-sues-cop-23-million/78785000/

also lifetime concealed permit carrier and I will go full moonman.

for sale

I still can't get over those bed sheets..

youtube.com/watch?v=SJyhZ-3Z8A8

pretty much

muslims, jews and americans have a custom of mutilating the penis of their child

Gotta admit asking if that's a halloween costume in fucking September is a little rude. I'm sure in reality Sandra is a just a dumb cunt, but the niggers thought she was mocking them.

Basically everyone is retarded in this situation but hey, that's life right?

>I am an actual Nigerian Citizen and those dress looks like shit.

Comment

"if playback doesn't begin shortly try restarting your device"

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HATE YOUTUBE SO FUCKING MUCH.

wow i never knew this, thanks user

>Culturalware

Lmao, even has her saggy nigger tits hanging down in her wife beater.

It's like the "Irish-American" meme on steroids, PCP, and bath salts.

Daily reminder all Kangz were Aryans.
youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8

I think hers was more innocent, she wasn't trying to be snide. She thought they were just being silly kids dressing up.

The negress didn't even let her respond, the women should have just said, i'm sorry I didn't realize. I did not mean to offend your culture, I am not very aware of traditional nigger culture etc etc

lol i wish i was there to calmly intervene and ask softly sarcastic pseudo curious questions to derail her rant

I fucking hate niggers. This nigress should have been publicly executed.

Did this woman, actually use her real name to post this on youtube?
What a dumb ass

I'm so glad there are no niggers in finland

Call child protective services on momma nig. those poor kids obviously do not have clothes Bonus: CPS has to investigate every tip.

And most Canadian post of the year goes to

>Basically everyone is retarded in this situation but hey, that's life right?

No thats niggers. The old lady was in the right.

happy halloween and sheit

all the nigger should hang. AND DIE

The time has come

DOWNVOTE ALL KEK COMMENTS

UPVOTE REDPILLS

SHUT THIS UPPITY NEGRESS DOWN

I literally thought they where tic-tac-toe patterns
made from bed sheets

>that comment section

GOD DAMNIT Sup Forums I'M SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING

>KEK

nigga u just ate a filter