Hey Sup Forums, just wondering what you guys thought of Stefan Molyneux...

Hey Sup Forums, just wondering what you guys thought of Stefan Molyneux. I just found his Youtube videos a few days ago and I have to say he seems pretty based. Anything I should know about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVJov3BXM0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that flag

Stef stop shilling yourself, please.

I like him a lot

never heard about this guy

i don't think i saw anyone has posted something about him here on Sup Forums and i should know that as a oldfag and neet

pls tell me more about this Canadian philosoph with german roots who was affiliated with IT in the past and is now a stay at home father who spents time with his daughter

/r/ing the "wow start arguing any time"
Missing that one in my folder.

NOT

AN

Never heard of this guy but a quick google search shows that he is jewish, so that could be noteworthy

>Doesn't know how to use the archive.
>Doesn't know archive 4plebs.

Kill thyself and ingest Mercury mixed with bleach.

I watched him on Joe Rogan in 2013 and dived into his videos head first. If it wasn't for this guy I would be a blue-pilled faggot working for an environmental regulatory agency. Luckily, now I'm just a faggot.

CULT LEADER

Hi stefan molyneux here from FreeDomainRadio, hope you're doing well

Do you support me getting shot?

Possible cult leader

Possible? He practically posts the proof of it on his own site.

>Hi stefan molyneux here from FreeDomainRadio, hope you're doing well

I'm going to give you 1 dollar.

based

>precisely define
>not an _______

>this kills the leftist

I get his shit podcasted to my phone. It's like taking a red pill every day on the way to work when I listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U

Read the top comment.

I'm just waiting until his "Cult" turns into a political group rather than a "leave your family because they spanked you once" group

Having some self-doubt, Stefan? Couldn't help but notice you didn't put out any videos today, and that shitty philosophy for kids video you put out yesterday only got like a tenth of the hits one of your election or western civ videos would

Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.

He started out as libertarian and seems to be becoming a sort of nationalist/traditionalist. It's kind of neat.

nothing i said was meant to be argumentative Stef

He makes some good arguments, and points out the flaws and bulllshit from the other side of an argument. On the other hand he always seems to end up insulting his callers and bring very passive aggressive autism when you bring up the flaws in ANcap.

Over all he's fine

Not an argument.

They would probably do quite well, steffyboy has a way with words.

he's still a cult leader though and overdoes the dramatic shit.

What would they even run on though, most Americans don't really buy what he says.

>Hooray for you. You linked every single response. That has never been done before. How original.

Being this autistic is not an argument.

He'd be the leader of The Fourth Reich obviously.
Not an argument

He's a cult leader. Someday he's probably going to non-aggressively persuade all his followers into joining him for a big fruit punch bowel celebration.

Demagogue and Shit Opinions: The Man

Yes it is and can you at least check my dub dubs??? Fag.

once a side runs out of facts, it uses insults instead

"not an argument" is ironically not an argument

not an argument

How do you do that

Another success story

Joke's on you, cum-skin. I never had facts to begin with.

Dont switch flags Stefan, I know thats you.
Reveal yourself and be the leader of the deplorables

I would also like this one

He's alright.
He's a good bloke. He's about my age (I'm 49) and he seems to be a good lad.
I'm a single dad as my wife died in a car crash in 2012. So I must be a top father.

I have two daughters. My eldest is seventeen. Youngest is ten. Stefan is correct when he says that you shold never hit your kids.
Being a single parent entails a lot of responsibilty. I miss my wife so much. Words are not enough. I dream about her every night.
I now know that money is nothing. It's a lesson that I've learned. I take care for my kids, my mum and my girlfriend.
My mum is old - almost 80. But she's well. Kids are also well. So is my girlfriend.
Being a man means to provide and protect. And give love and support.
My girlfriend is independent. She is a police officer and has her own home and income. I love her very much, and we see each other at weekends.
She is very kind to my kids. She wants children, but I don't want any more. My energy for kids has been spent.

Hey I don't know you and this is probably a strange place to be sincere but I want you to know that from my view you are living your life righteously and beautifully. I'm a young man and I wonder what kind of man I will be in the future. Do I want children? If I have children how can I be a good father to them? How can I show gratitude to my parents? Your lifestyle inspires me. I wish you the best.

thank you steffan for showing me truth about frozen
t. totally not steffan

one can only hope the best for you britanon.

Not an argument

HES A FUCKIN JEW

ENJOY HIS VIDEOS IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE REDPILL BUT

DO NOT TRUST HIM OR FOLLOW HIM LIKE A CULT LEADER

Podcasts app on iPhone. Freedomain radio.

what a surprise a shitposting leaf
leaf

i agree

He's caused more fags to become OP than any other person on the web.

>ironical
That's why his videos are like 2 hrs long a piece ya goddamn cuck

it's been interesting because when i started listening a while back (I don't catch every episode), it was this mix of philosophical position with anti-guberment, with shun anyone who thinks you should be taxed.

and now 75% is basically /pol -> catalog

I think you guys might have altered him.

>sent him one dollar twenty times because i do enjoy his show

My kids just "arrived". I never planned to make little versions of myself. But I felt like a human photocopier. Bringing small versions of myself into this world.
My wife missed her monthly woman thing. She took a pregnancy test and she told me that we would have a kid. It gave us a few months to sort stuff out. I miss my wife so much.
Our kids remind me of her. They have caught some of her mannerisms.
What can I do? Being the best dad that I can be is not a choice.

Mountain jews know the way of the jewish jew

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVJov3BXM0

>giving a jew money
Idk make your choices

This one is my first Stef OC and my d'nation to you, friends.

Such a lust for arguments...

WHOOOOOOO????!!!!

he does quality work, but more importantly he is highly memeable