November 8th 2016, 10:16pm

>november 8th 2016, 10:16pm
>this happens

post yfw

CTR IS FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE!

I'VE NEVER SEEN ASSHOLES THIS RAVAGED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

>mad at electoral statistics

kek

Nov 8th
>My Birthday
>No matter what, we're fucked

Everyone always wonders why I fucking hate my birthday.

I gather my tools, meet at the predetermined location and commence the plan.

Repeating Numbers for Trump landslide

Operation Dark Knight has commenced, repeat, Operation Dark Knight has commenced.

Dump my havoc collection all over Sup Forums, and finalize my SHTF set up.

Maybe go off the grid for a while, in a remote location.

PRAISE KEK!!!

thank you good sir

Shitpost on Sup Forums and laugh at Trumpets.

Trump checked

WEW

praise kek

There it is.

Saged

His holy light shines upon you

November 9th if Hillary is elected is going to feel like that moment that the rollercoaster gets to the boarding and exiting dock and you think “thank god, I made it” and Just as it arrives and stops, everyone else screams “Again, Again!” and you think “Oh God NO! Please NO!” and then the walking platforms pull up and you think “The conductor is smart, he isn’t going to let us go again” And you hear the hydraulics pull out and the rollercoaster boards and you think “Ok good, the ride is over.” But just then the conductor guy at the panels face turns into a skeleton, and he pulls this big lever and the rollercoaster starts moving again, you seat straps you in, and music starts playing. The skeleton man laughs at you “KEE HEE HEE HEHE HEHEKEKEEEEEEEK”

You remember waaayyyyyyy back, and this is just how the ride started. And you grin nervously as the rollercoaster dips forward. You see the flashy lights above the rollercoaster spelling out the words “The Ride Never Ends”. You think to yourself “Oh yea, thats right, I forgot, The Ride Never Ends”. [Screams] Free fall into darkness.

noice

wait a few months for the nuclear war and tell my liberal friends "told you so" as the missles start flying

Watch him win Commiefornia and Jew York

this guy gets it.

Based Cory's dad

His power looms large over the world now

KEK APPROACHES
HIS POWER GROWS

TRUMP WILL WIN
HE HAS THE HAND OF A GOD GUIDING HIM

>join the esoteric order of kek

the aesthetic properties of the last two numbers of your post number are pleasing, due to the fact that they are one and the same, or in other words, identical. The low chance of a user achieving two identical digits at the end of their post number makes this encounter only more interesting, and as a result, I hereby check your dubs.

oof

dubs says hillary is in prison by 2018

checked

ya blew it

>tfw even with their heavily biased polls, he's still wrecking her nationwide and raping her in swing states

I can't wait to see leftist media figures hang themselves live.

Let me try

I served 5 years in the Military before being medically discharged due to a combat related illness called leaditis, I would blow my brains out.

How? She died Sunday.

Kek is with us

she'll probably croak before then anyway

I throw up and fall on my face imploring God to forgive me ..

She'll be dead before then

*adjusted for 2012

>November 9th if Hillary is elected

it will feel a lot like when W got elected but worse

Witnessed

y'all postin' in a kek thread
the bitch (hillary) dies tomorrow
these gets prove it

Me if dis hapin.

They we're sipping lean back then?

thank you kek

who else is doing a blood tribute to kek in a guac bowl on election night?

We haven't had a serious happening in a while.

I hope we have one soon.

>esoteric
You get repeating numbers a lot and what you wish for happens
Simple, not esoteric

KEK WILLS IT, ALL HAIL

why blow your own brains out, hypothetically you would be more useful if you at least find some degenerates and blow their brains out before the police get to you

>88888888

Fuck that, have you seen how the police shoot in this country? Most of them cant hit shit, look at that one ape who was shot, that Mike Brown dude. I have been shot before, I dont wanna be riddled with bullets for about 3-5 seconds before finally dying or worse, surviving and spending the rest of my life in prison because I'm too big of a pussy to hang myself, Trust me, I have tried... PTSD is a fucking bitch. I was drunker than have ever been, wrapped a 20+ foot HDMI cord around my neck and gave it a shot, choked me for about 3 seconds before snapping under my weight, not a big enough place to do it as I am 6'3 and I live in an apartment with low cellings.

I will be so disgusting that I won't want to even go to work.

mine is nov 6th

i know your feels

KILL ALL LEAFS

I really fucking hope we do something like this.

we need to riot and destroy the fucking world if this cunt becomes queen

(((EDGY))) right faggots?

>Trusting Projections

Brexit/conservashit majority dubs were more accurate than that shit. I'd sooner trust my own post digits than a clearly bias prediction. Check em.

mines the 12th ima be either in extreme happiness or extreme sadness

I would praise Kek that a liberal supreme court justice would be appointed. Another Scalia would be a disaster and set us back a generation.

same

Almighty Kek will forgive you my brother. Checked

OH BOY

>>>/jumpoffabridge/

I get my gun, and go door to door killing every liberal in the neighborhood until somebody stops me. Thank God for this suppressor.