Is this why you hate People of Color so much Sup Forums? Because they were Nubian Royalty?

Is this why you hate People of Color so much Sup Forums? Because they were Nubian Royalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com/index.php?term=knight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

>I have so many haters because I have self-esteem

stay woke souljahs

WE

If they were royalty, then they should move back to Africa where they can be Kangs again and stop leeching off our welfare.

WUZ

etymonline.com/index.php?term=knight
Fucking fag

OUTTA

You know with most things that happen in the world I just get more despondent.
But the ideas of these African Americans just fill me with a straightforward and pure happiness. A childlike innocence and mirth.

>Nubian royalty

> #awkened

It's funny because no African Empire could have ever fielded anything on par with a knight.

i wonder what % of the basketball american community believes this stuff.

Mali got to chainmail by the 1600s and they're the greatest African civilization in history. Let's hope Space Nigera does a better job. #NOTM #staywoke #noided

They weren't shit. The royalty sold them to slavers. The royalty stayed home in Africa while the people they sold were shipped to the new world. Sad but true.

>whites
>invented gunpowder
Christ, Atleast try

Man that mouth, you just know this is a loud-ass sheboon cackling and grunting, "Thaz right!"

Back to Africa first.
Nuke Africa second.

>ancient

>MUH ROOTS I HAVE DIFFERENT ANCESTORS THAN YOU DO MY STORY IS VERY DIFFERENT IM SO PROUD IM IMPORTANT BECAUSE OF MY CULTURE THAT IS SO GREAT
>have you considered going back living there since you seem so passionate about your people?
>WATAFUCK RACIST SCUM HOW DARE U???

>white man had to invent gunpowder to "face" black knights
I don't see how this helps with their black supremacy argument.