BRAVO GEORGE LUCAS AND RIAN JOHNSON
THEY MUST HAVE BEEN ON IT TOGETHER FOR A WHOLE 40 YEARS
BRAVO

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Rey, you are the most skilled Jedi ever.

But why did Yoda make R2D2 stay outside in the rain?

Dick, he was

Luke is a fag. Vader should have let him roast.

>The reading is off the chart. Over 20,000. Even Master Yoda doesn't have a midichlorian count that high.
To be fair George did the same thing with Anakin when he decided to turn him into Space Jesus.

place was cramped enough without a huge walking toaster beeping every 5 seconds

>there are retards on this board who still think he isnt talking about kylo when he said ive seen it before
>they still think luke is some kind of amazing hero
>these people watched the original triology and didnt get shit
>this is disneys target audience

You people deserve no better than these soulless shit movies disney is making just to sell some fucking toys

Star Wars was created to sell toys. Turn off your nostalgia filter.

I understand you want to think this way but Lucas actually cared about these movies, even prequels.

R-REY?

>I understand you want to think things that are true
Glad we can see eye to eye on that point at least.

He was made rich by the merchandising and once he had his billions, he never directed a movie again. The prequels don't count because he put as little effort into that as humanly possible. I also love how you idiots shit all over Disney for doing what Disney does but aren't holding Lucas remotely accountable for selling it to them knowing full well what they would do with it.

>Star Wars EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI was created to sell toys.
ftfy

>he never directed a movie again

Oh my God, she's more powerful than Qui-Gon Jin, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Darth Sidious, Mace Windu, Yoda, Darth Sidious, and Darth Vader combined!

Don't look at me, I shit on the prequel as much.
Arguably are a bit less derivative and "honest" but PT and ST are shit for many reasons, some in common.
And let's be honest here, in the OT there are 2 good movies and half.

So were all the others except arguably A New Hope. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Who cares, Jedi are guardians of peace, not warriors

Yeah but he wasn't even that powerful compared to the other Jedi.

I AM THE SENATE

this mary sue is going to be the most powerful jedi in the universe not through merit or dedicated training only because shes a girl

>Arguably are a bit less derivative and "honest"

This is a meme. Sup Forums keeps insisting this but it's not remotely true. The prequels were derivative as hell. Also Anakin has all the same problems as a character that Rey does in addition to also being intensely unlikable but no one cares about that because he's not a girl.

The only chance this franchise will redeem itself is if she becomes the bad guy and manage turn her brother around as well.

Jedi are a religion of peace.

Would be cool. The ending of the trailer as well as the title hints at that.

*destroys your order*

No, it's much better for the main character to become powerful through years of dedicated training that we never see one iota of. But that's okay because they made a Cartoon Network series that fills that in.

The only reason you have a problem with her is because she's a girl.

lol
that last bit is so obviously backwards

You're telling me...you have never trained before? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

>gets her ass handed to her in her first fight with Kylo Ren
>only wins the second fight with him because he's terribly wounded and he's holding back because he wants to recruit her rather than killing her
>runs away like a coward when she has her first force vision while Luke immediately embraced it

omg such a mary sue guise XD

Rey needs to be a Palpatine.

nice catch

(You)

>omg he's right
>better start with the meme onslaught

I don't think they have the balls or the intention though to do that, just because he's white and it's antifeminist.

He’s worse. He blow up the Trade Federation ship just by spinning and doing tricks by age nine.

>dir. Anthony Hemingway

YEP, HE'S RIGHT DUMBASS

There's a theory that George Lucas ghost-directed it because it's so terribly directed. Heh.

>Thought Jedis were legends
>Uses Jedi mindtrick

Doesn't matter. Mary sues have no flaws. She's flawed, therefore she's not a Mary sue.

She watched the original trilogy user. These are things she knows (and I know too!).

>Wins a fight against a highly skilled force user whose bloodline directly relates to Luke and Anakin Skywalker the first time she picks up a lightsaber
>Can pilot and fix the millennium falcon better than han and chewie can despite never stepping a foot in it before
>everyone in the movie likes her immediately
>the whole movie revolves around her
>masters the jedi mind trick the first time she tries it
>not a mary sue

Yes, Kylo Ren awakened her force abilities by accident when he tried to read her mind. Hence the title, The Force Awakens. Do you know what it says about you that you're too stupid to follow a Star Wars movie?

I assumed she attempted it because Kylo tried messing with her own mind. She put two and two together and tried it herself. It’s still crappy writing but that entire last third of the movie sucked outside of the cinematography of the lightsaber duel and Rey meeting Luke.

>Great Fighter
>Great Mechanic
>Great Pilot
>Will be Greatest Jedi
>Also she is a white woman who can do now wrong.

LUKE DID A RITUAL TO SEPARATE THE DARKNESS FROM HIMSELF AND IT TOOK FORM AS SNOKE THANKS RIAN JOHNSON YOU FUCKING HACK

LUKE DID A RITUAL TO SEPARATE THE DARKNESS FROM HIMSELF AND IT TOOK FORM AS SNOKE THANKS RIAN JOHNSON YOU FUCKING HACK

Supreme Leader Snoke is gonna wreck Rey so hard. It will be her redeeming moment for the neckbeards.

>Rey gets her ass kicked in the first fight

Except that part where she never gets scratched and is barely injured yeah!

>b-but kylo had an Ouchie

Doesn't matter. They set up that kylo ren is likely the most powerful person in the movie and Rey learned to hold a sword and learned magic is real yesterday. It doesn't matter if he was hurt it should have been a total slaughter. Period.

>runs away from vision

Who cares? That plot point gets resolved in 10 nanoseconds after she gets captured and never worries about anything again. Grasping at straws.

>we will never have a maverick Jedi again
APOLOGIZE

Obi Wan still made him his bitch

Stop trying to pull shit out of your ass to justify bad storytelling, that's like saying if you saw Tokyo drift you suddenly become drift king.

So it's obvious that Rey is Luke's daughter and Vader reincarnated, right?

Constable Zuvio

Thats complete bullshit because that would be the dumbest thing ever

>Wins a fight against a highly skilled force user whose bloodline directly relates to Luke and Anakin Skywalker the first time she picks up a lightsaber
Because he's horribly injured and he's letting her win. He didn't plan on getting his face sliced open but again, he's injured. Also it's funny you should mention Anakin Skywalker:
>Can pilot and fix the millennium falcon better than han and chewie can despite never stepping a foot in it before
I'm not sure why you think she can do it better than Han or Chewie since that wasn't stated or established in the film, but Anakin was a master pilot by the time he was a fucking 9 year old.
>everyone in the movie likes her immediately
Han didn't. None of the people in that town she grew up in seemed to like or care about her at all. Kylo is extremely annoyed by her before Snoke tells him to try to convert her. You are making shit up.
>the whole movie revolves around her
Except Finn was the more important character with the more notable character arc and everyone knows it. The entire opening scenes are devoted entirely to him and NOT Rey.
>masters the jedi mind trick the first time she tries it
She successfully did it once against a dimwitted Stormtrooper. And she was only able to do that because Kylo basically gave her a crash course in Jedi mind reading moments before. I'd hardly call that mastery.
>not a mary sue
Not unless you have a problem with her because she's a girl and girls are sc-sc-scary

>that's like saying if you saw Tokyo drift you suddenly become drift king.
YOU KNOW WHAT DK STANDS FOR?

you JUST Know...

You can tell they scrambled together that Starkiller base section considering how rushed and poor the writing and actions are. I know JJ was rushed to make the movie in time but it really brings the film down. The first third is pure kino, Star Wars at its best.

looks like fan film from youtube

>luke, I'm not your daughter.
waohhhh ebic for the win! no spoilers!xxXxx1999

>I am Snoke Skowolkor, tho most poworfol Soth of oll tome!

In the original script, Qui-Gon did indeed have a romantic sub-plot with her.

Lmaooooo

So it's totally feasible in Disney's Star Wars then?

>he's letting her win

Cool headcanon bro

>Great Fighter
She's been doing it her whole life to survive.
>Great Mechanic
She's been doing it her whole life to survive.
>Great Pilot
You mean like Anakin before he was old enough to even have erections?
>Will be Greatest Jedi
Hyperbole
>Also she is a white woman who can do now wrong.
Here is your only actual argument. Yes, she has a vagina and I know you find those extremely upsetting but you'll grow out of it when you reach adulthood.

>Because he's horribly injured and he's letting her win
>I'm not sure why you think she can do it better than Han or Chewie
>Han didn't.
>Except Finn was the more important character
>She successfully did it once
just stop it dum dum

>he's letting her win
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You want to try again?

They were pretty evil to just let Shmi rot away like that. I understand they couldn’t free everyone but surely they had to realize that that would make Anakin resent them.

>is a great mechanic
>is a great fighter
>is a great pilot
>is still a shitty scavenger until the bad guys show up

>Except that part where she never gets scratched and is barely injured yeah!
Yes. Kylo was so completely out of her league that he didn't even have to touch her in order to completely defeat, subdue, and kidnap her like a defenseless damsel. OMG SUCH A MARY SUE GUYS

>b-but kylo had an Ouchie
He had a blaster wound to the FUCKING STOMACH. That and the knee caps are the two most painful places to be shot in. That's an injury that would reduce a grown man to tears.

>That plot point gets resolved in 10 nanoseconds
That's more than Luke or Anakin got, you hypocrite

B-BUT ANAKIN

Ah yes fighting sandniggers in some backwards planet really makes you a great fight, was she a mechanic? Then how come she was stuck in some shithole planet, Anakin spent his days learning about podracing and Luke who is supposedly the chosen one says in the trailer he's afraid of Rey's power so it's implied she'll be the greatest. The last one was a joke you fucking roastie.

I don't see you providing a single counter argument so I'll discard your hilarious maymay image and your non-opinion

>Maverick Jedi
>Best and the most grey between paradigms of the force
Gotta miss qui gon, might be a better guidance for Anakin but he may still fall to the dark side if we still follow what happens in the prequels

Didn't help the prequels much did it.

>ecause he's horribly injured and he's letting her win.

You would fucking lose to an MMA fighter even if he just got out of the ring

Stop bringing Anakin into the conversation moron. To quote you>Mary sues have no flaws. She's flawed, therefore she's not a Mary sue.

Anakin was the most flawed character in all of star wars probably.

How many (You)s do you honestly need?

>Why won't you argue my retardedness?
Not my style

Is Rey luke's daughter?

No. However, she is made up of the cells of his severed hand.

But how is Rey flawed?

She's a woman.

With a gigantic wound? You're a moron.

lol so she is luke's clone except female?

She's more powerful than any Skywalker ever forever and ever. She could probably defeat Madara Uchiha

Everyone mentions kylo's wounds but no one remebers that marey sue was tired and chilled during a fight. She also hit a tree with full impact and fell from high altitude
Yet still beaten kylo easilly

>beats up four guys by herself
She's had a difficult life as basically slave labor, she can take care of herself.
>Knows more about "then Millunniom Falcon" then Han does
[citation needed]
>Instantly skilled at using a lightsaber
Nope. She has no idea how to use it in the first Kylo fight.
>regardless of his injuries
Oh you mean ignore crucial plot elements? Yeah okay. Even if you just pretend his grave injuries didn't happen he was still holding back because his master told him to turn her to the dark side, NOT kill her.
>Instantly knowledgeable about probing minds
Because she did it to a stupid Stormtrooper right after Kylo was stupid enough to basically show her how to do it. Sure.

Why is Kylo Ren always destroying walls and furniture?
Does Snoke have insurance on those space stations?

Jedi's got wounded all the time in the clonewars and they still kept on trucking.