35 days till justice league

35 days till justice league

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGoDkT8_Snc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking based

> implying it won't be pulled because of a few Chads playing grab-ass

35 days until the biggest box office failure of the year

Marvel Pajeets have really gone down far the looney bin.

Are ypu going to shill for the full 35 days? Get a life you faggot

He's not wrong

What happens to DC if this underperforms

It can't flop because of name alone, but it definitely can underperform

Even showing signs of split personality disorder.

Nothing will happen you retard. So long as it makes millions in profit, they'll keep make more.

Also nice nubmers.

This marvel obsession has really taken a toll huh

Alright bro atleast you learned not to spam Chris Evans' homo face.

Ive been shilling since it was 64 days

LOL - Great Picture!

Do you honestly think the people who say they won't watch it because of ben were ever actually going to see it? They're probably the same people who said blade runner 2049 was too white and misogynistic

Twitter backlash and boycott has never worked before and it's not gonna start now. But, I think if there anyone who will shot the movie in the feet, it will be the movie itself.

lel

It's such nonsense bullshit thing. People have known Affleck is a womanizer for decades now. And four weeks before JL, this shit pops up. I guess they realized nobody was buying the "Ben is dropping the DCEU" fake news.

> .05 Rupees have been deposited to your account

I don't go to the movies anymore

Right on time. But let's pretend you haven't been there since post 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGoDkT8_Snc

>chris evans triggers me!

The face of Pajeetposting.

More like Buttman

Was Kevin Smith trying to warn us.

>MOMMY THE PAJEET IS AT IT AGAIN

woah what's wrong with his hair? He looks like Joss Whedon.

>Twitter backlash and boycott has never worked before and it's not gonna start now
The Twitter """backlash""" thing is entirely contrived

Go fish out that CNBC article trying to incite it, they're literally exclusively able to find Tweets with

Good last time i went to the theater to see it was full of plebs

You know what this means?
Just a few more days until Thor: Ragnarok
DCcucks on suicide watch

He's balding

>i get triggered by people from other countries
>im a scared neet
>my country is mainly black and Im a hypocrit
LOL!

memeing aside indians like DC better than MCshit

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

Most high IQ races do

>What happens to DC if this underperforms

They all did apart from Wonder Woman yet they kept making new ones, they still make enough money for the studio

Suicide Squad way overperformed. In fact, if they had bothered with China, it would've beat GoTG at the worldwide box office. DC has yet to suffer true flops like Thor, First Avenger and Ant-Man.

is that why white people LOOOOOOVE MCQuips?

..people are still posting Pepe..? That is such a lame, played-out-years-ago meme... I am astounded by how pathetic some of you are. It makes me cringe to the point of near-agony.

good or bad, that certainly won't be the case.. if you actually know anything about box office.. which you clearly don't...

None of those marvel films were a flop though you fucking retard

>N-No u: the post

SS still over performed.

MOTY

I needed that laff user

They most definitely were, some not even 500m WW. But the mouse is very good at hiding its failures. And this is not even mentioning the 4 billion dollars Marvel cost Disney. DC has been more profitable to WB since 2008 than Marvel has been for Disney.

DChads always win.