Decide to give rick & morty a shot

>decide to give rick & morty a shot
>little bit lol randumb at times but pretty funny

why does Sup Forums have to tweak the fuck out about everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They've been trained to do that by the alt-right

The show is mostly trash but they actually criticize Israel a surprising amount so they get points for that.

WABBA

because they think its reddit or sjw. or whatever dumb meme shit they spout these days.

i hardly see anyone critcize the show. at worst they call it a weak version of futurama.

almost all hate is directed at IM PICKLE REEEEEEEE fans

the shit written by girls usually relies on physical humor, they might write a "joke"-social commentary-but its not funny, it just leaves you like, "well, its true i guess...wasnt funny tho" Bitches have this problem they think just pointing out injustice is a joke, they dont realize you actually have to take that injusticeband make a joke out of it. Show is at its best when it subverts cliches and tropes, at its worst when a female writer wants to self insert herself as a psychologist smarter than Rick.

there isnt a single episode "written by girls". its a collaborative effort. they just each take turns putting their names in the "written by" credits you degenerate dunce. for a board so obsessed with tv and movies youd think they at least know how the writing process works.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ

its obvious who influenced what lines and what jokes you fucking purposely-obtuse cunt.

im sure its so obvious when you desperately need to support you biased viewpoint of the world you cling to in order to not feel like the inadequate waste of space you actually are

yeah because the asian psychologist self insert that looks exactly like the female asian writer who is given credit for the most hated episode of the season definitely had nothing to with that woman.
Do you even hear yourself?

I'm surprised it's allowed on tv, but I guess something manages to slip through the jew filter every now and then.

nice ad hominem avoiding the point, typical female/jewish behavior

This. The writer tasked with writing an episode turns in a pretty bare bones script usually and the plot is usually laid out to them beforehand. Most of the jokes and meat of the story come in later when their just shooting the shit at meetings.

youre absolutely delusional

keep living in denial as a mentally ill frog poster. see how that works out for you.

>frog poster

your desperately generic ad hominem responses say everything that needs to be said. This is pathetic but youre welcome to keep going

pathetic you keep trying to blame women writers for episodes you dont like of a cartoon tv show. mentally ill.

milkies

Meh, the main thing most people here hate is the fanbase, because a lot of the really vocal fans are fucking autists who think they're smarter than everyone for watching a cartoon. Overall, it's a decent show that's simply declined in quality over time. It's no different than any other enjoyable show in that regard.

It got too popular for Sup Forums.