What the fuck? Why is it so low?

What the fuck? Why is it so low?

The last third of the movie was the breaking point for many critics. I liked it myself.

Rotten Tomatoes is dogshit. I'm pretty sure Penguins of Madagascar has something like 90%

reviewers are brainlets with english bachelors degreesand starwars and superhero merch on their shelves

One of the only time rotten tomatoes was right on the money

probably not, because it had Werner Herzog in it

Not enough quips tbph

7/10 seems about right. Everyone hails it as this indisputable masterpiece but it was simply a good movie.

I really liked this movie but I know a lot of people who loathed it, so while I disagree with it, maybe the score is fair.

Because its brainlet trash

Yep. You got it.

Plus with the way they are, someone probably got offended by Matthew Mconoughey's whiteness.

I loved it, I watched it 2 times. The ending was awful though.

Interstellar, as basically every film ever directed by Christopher Nolan, is basically an outrageous and mean spirited attempt at murdering cinema as an art form. The classic example of a film that panders to this memetic MTV generation teens who have never touched real cinema getting triggered and mistakenly considering it a film instead of a flick.

In reality is merely a futile exercise in style filled with 101 screenwriting techniques and thriller/film noir cliches making it no more authentic than your average Michael Bay flick.

But still, liking Transformers 4 is not as bad as liking Memento. Because honestly, if you like Michael Bay you are a bad person, but liking pretend inauthentic cinema makes you a criminal supporting cinema murderers and means that you should be wiped off this planet as sooner as possible, to avoid further damages to the human species as a whole

>The scientist left behind on the water planet is never mentioned again, even moments after his death
>Cooper's son decides to name his son "Coop" to honor his dad, which is later revealed to be their last name; making his full name Coop Cooper.

It could not be more obvious that the multiple writers weren't communicating or paying attention when they complied their scripts.

I find it hilarious when people gush over a movie that's as dumb as this one while accusing people of being even dumber for liking some other movie. It's like your on the second step of a mountain looking back at the people 2 feet lower and feeling like your at the top.

>probably got offended by Matthew Mconoughey's whiteness
yeah we're so oppressed

Plebs cant appreciate kinography

This so much, Nolan has proven time in time again that any level of complexity is to much for ""reviewers""

>t. brainlet

>too much
Stupid fuck.

The ending sucked
>parent's are the ghosts of their children's future
>ends up in black hole witnessing the past
>regrets ever leaving his daughter
>realizes he can interact with her in the past using gravity to help save everyone else
>she realizes dad was her ghost
should have ended there, magically appearing in space alive was retarded

It should be lower

Probably because Nolan is an incompetent hack.

>american critics have no taste whatsoever

You should add Chicken Run to that image.

The Witch is actually good though.

Memento is a classic!

It's exactly where it should be for once.

Last part gets dumb.

It's a really, really, really mediocre movie.