So what did you guys think of the New South park?

so what did you guys think of the New South park?

i wanna get some of those " member berries"

Other urls found in this thread:

gorillavid.in/hy6ka1vg2m2q
the-watch-series.to/episode/south_park_s20_e1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DID THEY JUST CALL OUT THE JIDF
FALSE FLAG ATTACKS

They did it!

They named the Jew!

Matt and Tray confirmed for Sup Forums

DAT CLIFFHANGER

IT'S ALWAYS THE JEWS

SOUTH PARK KNOWS

THEY FUCKING NAMED THE JEW

HOLY SHIT 11/10 SOUTH PARK DOES IT AGAIN

THEY JUST CALLED OUT THE JEWS FOR STARTING THE RACE WAR

Say what? I haven't seen this cause I'm at work. Can someone give me a tl;dr?

It's pretty clear Trey and Matt are both from Colorado. Shit taste in politicians but based af

You realize that they're parodying you guys right? They're laughing AT you.

Bretty funny. If there is a payoff at the end this could lead to good things.

Weak overall. C- at best.

Ending was an A. Hope they build on it.

FUCK, I missed it. Gotta find a torrent, FAST

Am online troll has been igniting tensions between boys and girls at school. Everyone thinks it's cartman but at the end we find out it was kyles dad all along.

Remember The Fugitive?

They BTFO'd Amy Schumer on her own network

>Post YFW it was Kyles dad all along

You're right. They were, but they also laughed at pretty much everything else too. They didn't seem to have a particular allegiance to either side. It was a mutual fucking.

If you take Sup Forums seriously you honestly need to reevaluate your life

You can vote for Trump and think Clinton is a lying, murdering cunt without being a frogposter who laps up all the shit Donald Trump spews on a daily basis.

So what you are saying is they were like the average poster on pol. Everyone deserves their fucking, everyone is equally worthless

Yep.

Can someone shop Ben zyklon ben's head onto ops pic?

what don't you take seriously about Sup Forums? you realize just because ideas are hosted on an image board doesn't make them invalid, right?

Ah Choo!

Never thought Matt and Tray would go after Hillary like that but they did. They think Trump is going to win. The Jews bit at the end was hilarious and unexpected.

Where do you stream now that CC has gone full julu?

4 / 10

It wasn't very funny

Will they do a Pepe episode????

Ya that was a nice jab. Wish they dedicated a whole episode to her and Dunham

THEY ARE STEALING THEIR MATERIAL OFF Sup Forums

>Woman jokes/amy schumer: My vagina
>Memberberries is half redpill half bluepill

Think the closest they'll get to pepe is Clyde Frog

>Clinton's been dead since September 11th, the Dems are gonna have MILLIONS of dead voters cast their ballots on November 8th for a literal corpse
>Every mistake Trump makes is just X dimension of his grand chess strategy
>Trump isn't softening or changing his policies at all I swear guys!
>Pence is actually an outsider member of the establishment who shares the same grassroots ideals as Trump
>Breitbart and the Judge Report are reliable sources of news (not saying CNN or Fox is either, but you realize they're all equally dumb as fuck, right?)
>He sucks up to the AIPAC and Israel lobbyists to act as a Trojan horse and secretly plans to expose the evil ZOG illuminati once he's elected
>The polls are rigged and the majority of Americans actually like a billionaire who proclaims himself as the people's choice

I could add more, but it'd require at least another 10 posts. And yeah, there can be reasonable shit posted on here, but the amount of reddit newfags who want to "change the world" using an anonymous imageboard originally designed for discussing anime drown them out with infinite Pepes and dub threads.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums 2.0

that's right, tards on Sup Forums over the last 12 years have preserved the right to free speech and transgression, which has in turn spawned anti-globalist popular movements. Trump is Sup Forums 3.0
>deal with it faggot

replaced every poll mention with Sup Forums
was nice

Rare Clyde

Horowitz

Haven't seen it yet. Heard they obviously ripped on Trump, but that's to be expected since they're bipartisan satirists.

Is anyone unironically mad after watching this?

Link up yet?

>Sup Forums was good

Boy, what's it like having to try so hard to fit in on an anonymous imageboard?

>clyde frog is actually a reality warping entity that only cartman can interact with
>clyde frog is the reason behind cartman's abrasive behaviour

But aren't we the Jews? Anonymous Message Board, Trolling, Skankhunter42. We are named the one thing we hate the most.

gorillavid.in/hy6ka1vg2m2q

the-watch-series.to/episode/south_park_s20_e1.html

Used to be amusing at least. Haven't really bothered with it for years. Last time was when someone linked to that idiot that strangled his girlfriend.

>Last time was when someone linked to that idiot that strangled his girlfriend.

What?

Sounds pretty hot.

Thank you!

those member berries turned into redpills real quick.

What was better than Sup Forums?

We can laugh at ourselves. I know that might come as a shock to a redditor like yourself