Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CufWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i legit love kylo ren

wow hes lucky he didn't lose an eye :O

BASED

most important character

Jacen Solo was already a character

He's the only good thing about the PT, I hope Disney won't ruin his character.

He's even the only good part of the new trailer.

Oh yeah I looove fucking Darth Whine-oh

-ds

and yet he was somehow even worse than kylo

Oh god i cant belive they fucked that up
the scar in the trailer is on the wrong place

How is he a 'good character'? We know almost nothing about him and he has not much screen time.

bluhhh

Having noticeable moles on your face pretty much automatically makes you an ugly fuck huh.

They confirmed they moved it because it looked goofy

Whiny autists on Sup Forums finally found a relatable main character. Dont take it away.

you cant move a scar

Squall is kino

You can with the force

he only looks good because the rest are trash
he's okay

Why he's such fat now?

Why does he act like a faggot angsty teenager? He's a shit character.

He and BB8 are two best things in new SW

He was probably in a bulking phase for another movie when TLJ filmed. He looked like this at the time.

>PT
?

FITHOS!

>son of han and leia
>obsessed with darth vader
>original

If you could press a button to permanently give yourself the voice of Adam Driver, wold you?

That voice must make every girl instantly soak her panties. The voice of a true Chad

>That voice must make every girl instantly soak her panties.
And then that face dries them back right away.

You're so wrong.

-racters

He's a good character because he aspires to be Darth Vader, yet he can't. He tries so hard to be like him, but he just can't live up to him, and that's one of his two conflicts. He can't live up to Vader and he can't exactly push himself towards the dark side completely.

Why does he want to be "evil" to be Darth Vader? Didn't he watch Return of the Jedi? Even Vader stopped being evil.

Oh okay, perfectly acceptable then.

You can if you are the director of the next movie and retcon the previous movie/s to your choosing.

>tie too short
>no belt

Ahahahahahah

Nah, they consider him ugly hot because he's rich and famous.

>original
>literally fucking zuko

>wanting a tie from the 1970s
>wearing a belt on a tailored formal suit

kys my man

This is really strange. How did they manage to mess this up? Surely when they did that scene and gave him the makeup, they knew that they were giving him an injury that would result in a scar. So when adding the makeup for The Last Jedi, they would simply look at what the makeup team did before and at least copy the same location. Seriously how hard can that be?

They did it on purpose because they think the old scar wasn't aesthetic enough.

Any fake scar looks goofy. Also, It's a fucking fantasy sci-fi film with camp robots and screaming penguins. A scar wouldn't look out of place.

He will become the good guy by the end of 8, rey will turn because she is a fucking mutant of the force, while kylo is just a regular talented joe.

screen cap this post

post yfw the leaks end up being true and luke never uses his lightsaber

Those are some descent PS2 cutscene graphics

This movie looks like shit but if I don't watch it I'll never get any jokes about it. R-right senpai?

The new trilogy is shit and this character is ridiculous but I honestly think the actor playing him is doing a good job acting. The best he can do considering the dog shit script and his boot-face. That being said this series is garbage star wars is garbage and this series is for retards, children, cucks and feminists. Take your pick.

help i can't tell the difference guys

They consider him hot because he's a big guy. The pure testosterone power.

he's also p shredded

It has one character, one single character that got 10 minutes of screentime across an entire film.

They did what every zealot who is faced with evidence contrary to their belief does: ignore it. In their minds Vader was the perfect embodiment of the Dark Side, save for that one solitary moment of weakness that ended up bringing down the Empire.

Unlike Rey, he has flaws.

>implying you know shit about men's formal wear
>implying his outfit doesn't look like crap in that pic

Step up motherfucker.

>idiots think he is 'original'

NotJacen Solo is not 'original' he's an amalgamation of Ben Skywalker and Jacen Solo.

He doesn't satisfy the homoerotic DC fanbase so he doesn't count

Why is the scar covered with black tape? Did they forgot the makeup? Why is that we can see all the imperfections of his skin so well?

Darth autism

It's a patch of sorts to speed up the healing process. He's not caked in makeup because they want him to look like he's struggling and tired.

Well, it looks bad.

I still cant accept Zekk and Jania didnt end up together.

Saw some articles not based off the leak saying hes moved onto some staff that throws lightning.

Think he wants to be both some how. Snoke says hes a blend of both and that is what makes him great. Then hes sitting there bitching about how he feels the light still.

Doesnt make sense.

THIs is basically confirmed
You can see it coming from a mile away

Now that JJ is doing 9 watch him move the scar back again.

scars don't exist in the future

they don't even exist today

this is retarted

Only way this shitty DT salvages itself is if Kylo Ren becomes the good guy and Daisy Ridley goes evil.

I can't even remember her movie name.

>future

what the fuck
why did Sup Forums became incredibly retarded in the past week? im seriously asking this

>Disney's Star Wars doesn't have any good original characters
fixed that for ya

>past week
lmao

why dont they remake the whole thing since its goofy

the answer is in the catalog. control+f "this is why" should lead you to it.

Kylo and Poe were the only interesting characters in the movie.

That's not the main problem with Disney's Star Wars however. Their main problem is that it's so formulaic and safe that it makes it so that there's nothing memorable about the movie, other than the fact that it was a worse version of ANH.

It didn't look goofy. It looks gruesome like a dramatic scar should. Adam Driver looks goofy. Moving his scar doesn't change that he looks goofy. Rian Johnson is a fat retard for fucking up the scar and getting rid of the Knights of Ren.

>space harry potter

What is Poe's character? Nothing. He's a pilot. That's literally it. He's lucky Kylo was too stupid to torture the information out of him right there, when the droid was 50 feet away.

I knew leaving the theater that it was a retarded idea to bring Poe back from the dead. I knew in the next movie he'd rob scenes from Luke, Kylo, and Finn.

Ourguy

It was an intentional creative choice.

-racters.

>You can see it from a mile away
I literally can't, no part of my being believes they'd make the woman a bad guy

I mean, Rey has his blue one and he threw his green one in the same pit Palpatine went in.

Who's they? Kathleen Kennedy? Rian Johnson? Disney? Big Jew Jar Jar Abrams got away with it in the first place so I doubt it's "they" who had an issue with it. This is all on the director. He's free to make pointless continuity errors but he's not free to make the story interesting.

See

I know you're too air-headed to resist The Last Jedi, but surely even you can agree that the Han Solo movie will be a hunk of shit that doesn't deserve a dime. archive.is/CufWc

Marilyn Manson has existed since before you were born.

i love kylo as a character, i think he will be redeemed. he will follow revanchist arc. revan too popular and profitable to not copy full stop.

also luke will not do any combat in last jedi, just liek yoda in original.
only in epsidoe 9 will luke unleash big penis force malstrom moves, showing true power of grey jedi.

also +1 upboats for marc hamsterville for using badass old man vois instead of his real whiny bitch vois.

So Luke is just some cuck for a boring and ugly piece of shit called Rey. Great. I totally wanna give Mickey Mouse my money again.

Ok but then how come he didn't lose his eye?

lol true. the narcistic bitch mentality also fits. disney just copypasted Squall ti Kylo

Turn off your fucking brain. The soulless faggot told you it would be too silly. Don't think about it beyond what the authority figure told you. You are only allowed to hate George Lucas.

no, that's not really what i meant, i just think he's too defeated and too afraid of his own mistakes to repeat them. he already fucked up giving kylo immense power in his training and losing him to the dark side, imagine that happening again.

Prince's theory that he's defeated and needs to regain his confidence i think is spot on. he and finn will follow a similar arc, remember FN218 is disillusioned with violnce, despite being the leader of a fucking hit squad. luke skywalker is luke fucking skywalker, he IS powerful, but needs to believe in himself.

still want force maelstrom.

>remember FN218
Is that supposed to be Finn, Phasma, or someone else? Why would some janitor that finally got to see a battlefield be the leader of a squad?

look into finn m9, he only gets that way when seeing his budbud die on the field, and the janitor doodies are only out of combat. he's actually one of the best in the first order.

>he's a big guy
Oh jesus christ here we go again