Why Seth Rogan is allowed to rape?

Shouldn't we condemn him and spread the word? After all he is privilege and this woman needs a voice

Other urls found in this thread:

shutterstock.com/video/clip-12361589-stock-footage-blonde-teen-girl-playing-guitar-at-home.html
lifezette.com/popzette/hollywoods-box-office-big-trouble/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I reported him for terms of service. He is a big ol raper

oh hell yes

DUDE

You guys do realize this is a person who never met him irl?

As more and more complaints come out of this mess, it becomes more normalized and easy to ignore. I'm enjoying it.

Its literally a stock photo pick of a girl playing guitar

Probably made by op

Hi seth. Get completely fucked you fat jew.

Wow why are you attacking the victim? Sexual victims should be heard and listened to

DUDE RAPE LMAO

Reminder, Seth’s big break “Superbad” is a story about a FUCKING WHITE MALE trying to get a girl drunk so he can fuck her. The main character is also Seth’s self insert who he was originally going to star as but felt he was too old for the part

God damn women are sheep. Baa.

>tfw you're a woman and can make up harassment allegations against any Hollywood dude during this scandal and people will believe it and call them hypocrites and boycott them

dont' defend this libcuck, normally I would side against the roastie but when they eat their own let it happen

CHAOSH

I dont know whats funnier, the idea that Seth Rogen did something like this and she actually didnt mind it at the time, or that hes actually a nice guy and shes just smearing his name for fame.

Not much of a surprise. Kikes think they can get away with anything (and routinely they do)

They are one step above niggers

Literally an account that's an hour old, with 8 tweets, all directed that tweet. I'm sure if you reverse image search the profile picture, it's gonna turn up as some stock photo or something,

oh look, another rape apologist.

Proof or your full of shit

hi JIDF, right on time to defend this rapist

shutterstock.com/video/clip-12361589-stock-footage-blonde-teen-girl-playing-guitar-at-home.html

why does Hollywood keep letting these rapists and pedophiles go?

Aw man, it's a fake account. That's real disappointing

Wasnt Seth Rogen against Israel's illegal occuptation of Palestine?

Troll account created in October using a stock image.

>love daddy trump so much that when he gets accused of sexual assault, you create a fake account on twitter and falsely accuse a celeb you never met
that's how you look desu

ok which one of you did this?

So what because they are using a stock photo in place of their real one it's a fake account? Maybe they don't want to be shamed by their friends and family after getting sexually assaulted.

You guys are the problem with this institutionalized exploitation of women

if i was a mediocre actress in holywood right now I would jump on the bandwagon and say Harvey said I'd only make it in the industry if I slept with him. I didnt and thats why I havent been in any big films

you'll get all the press and soon everyone will know your name, then get a huge payout in compensation from his mirimax and wienstein co

why in the hell would he be? Even if he was, admitting so is career suicide

You understand that when you try to expose and shame victims like this you prevent other victims from coming forward, right? Literally perpetuating rape culture.

people are gonna start making fake twitter accounts and post sexual harrasment allegations to every celebrity.

>literally defending a rapist
disgusting

Listen and believe shitlord

>Lower the legitimacy of sexual allegations because someone insulted daddy trump
as your dear leader would say, SAD!

>Fake Female probably ran by a Russian comes to defend the Trumps

wew

never reply to me again

>Why Seth Rogan is allowed to rape?

Really? What does he have in common with Woody Allen, Dan Schneider, Roman Polanski, Lena Dunham, and Harvey Weinstein?

>defending a rapist because of politics

>she

Sup Forums BTFO

it's time to face the music

Only liberals will defend rapists.

No consistency in your positions at all. Expect to be taken seriously. Kys!

White knight cuckolds.

>@Dmj10012

Christ, Sup Forums. At least try.

ROASTIES IMPRISONING ME

>Hmm, if I falsely accuse someone of sexual assault to win an online argument, that will make me pathetic and also decrease the legitimacy of actual sexual assault victims coming forward right now? Should I do it then?... Yeah, fuck that. That jew insulted the only father figure in my life, besides I don't care about women and their lives. I haven't even hugged a girl ever.

Then do it you pussy. I so fucking tired of you people being like "why don't liberals keep track on every famous person every for sexual harassment allegations at all times?" If you genuinely think he should get shit, then bring it up yourself you fucking bitch, just like the people who thought Weinstein was bad and went after him.

>Sup Forums would rather believe a false narrative and defend roasties than to accept the fact that white women are selling themselves to rich and successful men who happen to be Jewish

see, this is why women are afraid to come out abut their sexual assault, YOURE APART OF THE PROBLEM

>as your dear leader would say, SAD!
I literally don't give a fuck about that fascist Trump, I'm just telling you that by questioning victims like that, you're perpetuating rape culture.

Why you keep bringing up Trump to protect rapists and pedophiles in Hollywood? Stop being so obsessed with Trump all the time, you know this might be hard for a rapist apologist like you but some people can put past politics and want to help victims of sexual abuse.

If he was apart from the problem then he wouldn't be involved...

t. trump voter

maybe she didn't want to use her main account because she's embarrassed she'll be chastised by rape apologists like YOU

merely using a tool to destroy an enemy

ugh

Everyone acknowledges that.

There is little question Weinstein crossed many lines and is a serial assaulter.

Whatever you say rape apologist. Let me state unequivocally that I would be happy if Trump were removed from office. Did I find the memes funny at first? You bet, someone so stupid and outrageous running for President? Who wouldn't find that funny?

That doesn't change the fact that questioning rape victims makes them relive their abuse and makes other victims less likely to come forward.

If daddy trump hears what you're saying Milo, he's gonna be really mad.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

all she would have to do is find the right time and place when she knows he wouldn't have an alibi (maybe she saw him wasted on his own at a party one time?) then (this hypothetical) female actor would be be able to pull it off for the payout -bucks

Rape "victims" do not exist

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

rape apologist scum, die in a grease fire

>mfw it's only going to be uggo fattys who go down for this shit

lmao just be yourself bro, just remember if you're fat or ugly they'll scream RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Look everyone, Seth Rogen fans are rape apologists

post yfw Hollywood is imploding

Your obsession with Trump and the alt-reich is amusing. Rape however is not amusing.

Oh okay, so rape isn't real when it's Harvey Weinstein or someone else in Hollywood but when it's a Syrian refugee I'm sure your opinion differs.

he was high so hes fine

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

don't forgot the non-stop box office bombs too

I believe her

Am awestruck at how courageous she is

>Joined October 2017

>actually believing this

A has-been producer is out and the company will rebrand.

Barely relevant people like Stone are painted as sketchy. No one cares. Your average person is going to look at Affleck's drunked butt-grab as just that.

As anything, it'll turn on those screaming soon enough.

Liberals do that to themselves.

lifezette.com/popzette/hollywoods-box-office-big-trouble/

>literally every year

It's not quite as clear cut as that, personally I've been surprised to discover that I hate whore women more than blacks or even juden

thats because she hid his pot in her tits

you dont to that to a fella

Why is she replying to Donald Trump Jr at the same time as making an accusation towards Seth Rogen?

Seth was complaining about the made up claims about Donald Trump when he in fact was an actual rapist himself